Bitten

Bitten TV show on SyfyNetwork: Syfy
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: January 13, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Laura Vandervoort, Greg Bryk, Greyston Holt, and Paul Greene.

current TV show

TV show description:
This supernatural thriller series is based on the popular Women of the Otherworld novels by Kelley Armstrong.

Elena Michaels (Laura Vandervoort) is the only female werewolf in existence. Desperate to escape both a world she never wanted to be part of and the man who turned her into a werewolf, Elena has abandoned her pack and taken refuge in a new city.

In Toronto, she works as a photographer and hides her werewolf existence from her new boyfriend — a sexy and smart ad executive named Philip McAdams (Paul Greene). Handsome and a hard worker, he’s the steady, rock solid presence in Elena’s life; the one thing she can trust.

When bodies start turning up in her pack’s backyard, Elena finds herself back at Stonehaven, the werewolves’ ancestral domain.

Clay Danvers (Greyson Holt) is her former lover and she’s the only woman he’ll ever love. A Professor of Anthropology, he’s brilliant, explosive, passionate and violent. Clayton was a feral werewolf child in the New Orleans swamps until he was found by “Alpha” Jeremy Dancers (Greg Bryk), who then raised him as his son.

Nick Sorrentino (Steve Lund) the sexy cad of the pack who’s never taken too seriously — a quality he uses that to his advantage.

Logan Jonsen (Michael Xavier) is caring and wise beyond his years. He maintains the most “human” life of those in the pack – living with his girlfriend Rachel (a sous-chef who is on the rise, and who has no idea of Logan’s werewolf side) and managing a private psychology practice in Toronto. Logan is the main pack member Elena has kept in touch with during her year away and is one of the few people she trusts.

Torn between two worlds and two loves, Elena realizes that — when push comes to shove — she’ll stop at nothing to defend her pack.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Bitten TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Wanda April 26, 2014 at 6:44 am

I enjoy this show very much. The characters and plot is well thought out and done. It would be ashamed if this tv series ends without an ending. Give us an ending would be great to see happend for a change if your going to cancel it. I so hope that you dont cancel and that it be a long running tv series.

Shari April 25, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Renew, it’s great. Can’t wait till it starts again.

Evie April 25, 2014 at 10:44 am

I LOVE This SHOW!
It is very well written and I can’t wait until it comes back SOON! The actors are great and the show keeps you guessing on what will happen next.

Love IT!

babbs April 24, 2014 at 5:10 pm

I am totally hooked on Bitten. Please renew the series….

Penny April 23, 2014 at 11:04 am

Please please please renew this series. This one of the best werewolf programs I have seen.

Anonymous April 22, 2014 at 9:38 pm

I love, love, love, the show Bitten. I will be extra glad when the show returns

Dollie H April 22, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Please Keep it going. I love Kelly Armstrong’s books and this series is doing a good job to bring their word alive.

Amanda April 21, 2014 at 9:38 am

Love this show!! Please renew!

Marie April 20, 2014 at 5:38 pm

I love this show. It should definitely be renewed.

Jude April 19, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I love this show. I’m excited to see the possibilities in season 2, So many ways to go. This show and The Walking Dead are the only two I make an effort to see when they air. Others I can catch OnDemand later! If someone doesn’t like it, they haven’t watched this show. Please renew!!

Stephany April 19, 2014 at 2:27 am

What makes a good show great is when you have a cast of actors that match up with their roles. Especially romantically paired they just click . I love this show I’m from California and and I am hoping that this show returns for a second season the finale was so good….. Season 2 has some great possibilities and cancelling it with that finale is just so damn rude. I watch syfy faithfully. SYFY you cancelling all the great shows not many of the good left. If you cancel this show all got is LOST GIRL LEFT.

Jacalyn Clarahan April 18, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Yes Please renew I LOVE Bitten.

Lysandra Forkner April 17, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Absolutely!! Keep it going! Love, love, love the show………. Can’t wait to the next one!

Val April 17, 2014 at 12:04 pm

DEFINITELY Renew. I can hardly wait for the new season to start. Other than the Walking Dead this is this only one I watch of this type, and this is better than the last season of the Walking Dead as far as I am concerned. Love it, love it, love it!!! Please start it up again soon.

Dan April 17, 2014 at 11:40 am