Bob’s Burgers

Bob's BurgersNetwork: FOX
Episodes: Ongoing (half-hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: January 9, 2011 — present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal, Andy Kindler, and Larry Murphy.

TV show description:
Bob Belcher (H. Jon Benjamin) is a third generation restaurateur who operates Bob’s Burgers with the help of his wife and their three kids. He has big ideas about the food he serves but knows little about customer service or how to run a business. Despite his greasy counters, lousy location, and occasionally spotty service, Bob is convinced his burgers speak for themselves. The restaurant is constantly struggling and there are times when it doesn’t seem like his family is on his team.

Bob’s wife, Linda (John Roberts), supports his dream through thick and thin but is getting a bit tired of the thin part. Eldest daughter Tina (Dan Mintz) is a 13-year-old hopeless romantic with minimal social skills. Middle child Gene (Eugene Mirman) is an aspiring musician and prankster who’d rather be serving up jokes than burgers. Youngest daughter Louise (Kristen Schaal) is the only member of the family who loves the restaurant like her dad. Unfortunately, Louise has an off-balance sense of humor and lots of energy which can sometimes bring more trouble than assistance.

The location of Bob’s Burgers certainly doesn’t help business. It’s located next door to It’s Your Funeral Home and Crematorium, down the street from an oceanside amusement pier called Wonder Wharf, and right across the street from Jimmy Pesto’s Pizzeria, Bob’s main competition.

Canceled and renewed TV show

21 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. chanteezy says

I love bobs burgers!!! 😀 they should make hoodies and things to buy! I literally watch it everyday frekin MOOOLISA :PP

2. andy says

This show is a breath of fresh air in a sea of worthless scripted and unwatchable realty shows. Bobs burgers is fantastic, love the main guy ( Ben from Dr. Katz ) but all of the family members are twisted in their own way, makes for very entertaining tv.

3. Emmilee says

I love this show and hope it’s on for awhile. Anybody who thinks it’s crude or perverse should watch and episode of “Family Guy”. Keep “Bob’s Burger’s” on the air!!!

4. Giving something a chance says

Bob’s Burgers is stupid, but yet good aswell. There just trying something new. i like it and so does my family yes it childish and stupidd. but it something to laugh at at the end of the day.

• Anonymous says

i totally agree!!!! this show is hilarious and if you dont get the humor then your the one thats dried up! ITS ALL OF YOU CLOSE MINDED PEOPLE THAT TAKE LIFE TO SERIOUSLY WHEN LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE IN TIMES LIKE THESE!hope it stays on for another season!

5. Rudnicken says

I’m not too much into this show either… I can’t believe this.. but they happened to make a TV series that has an even lesser plot than The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad. The graphics aren’t even that good… At least The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad has smoother lines that don’t look like they did in the ’90s… We have enough comedy from those three… why add more nonsense? I’m not trying to knock The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad.. but they seem better established and SMARTER (I can’t believe I just said that those series were smart.. heh) than this one…

6. bobsburgerssuck says

what a mess. I couldn’t watch more than a few minutes of it.. just trying to bank more money on another failure of a new show

7. trish says

Just awful! take this garbage off the air, I watched the first few mins of it and I couldnt watch anymore all the **** jokes, Hamburgers made from human flesh and the child molester special? WTF FOX?! I actually liked your sunday night lineup, NOT ANYMORE since you put this crap on the air, I know what I’m doin Sunday nights at 8:30 Im not watching this crap unless fox decides to take it off and put something better in its place

• says

Soooo…. you’ll only watch it if they take it off the air? Just joking, I know what you mean, but I can’t agree. This show is redifining prime time animated television and about time too.