Body of Proof: Cancelled by ABC, No Fourth Season

Body of proof cancelledThe producers tried making changes to Body of Proof to boost the ratings but it didn’t work. The show’s now been cancelled after three seasons on the air. Hopefully Dana Delany will find another role soon.

37 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Janine says

Another good show gets dropped whilst the aweful reality shows and these rediculous alien type shows carry on. Please drop them in stead of Body of Proof. We really enjoy this show.

2. Geeoff says

What a shock! My wife and I loved that show. A great supporting cast along with Dana. What a shame to get into great shows then have it cancelled…its unfortunately all fueled by profits.

3. Judi says

I really enjoyed this season of Body of Proof. Can’t believe ABC cancelled it!!!!! The plots this year were well written, and you we “glued” to the tv to see what would happen next. The people who cancelled it must not have much imagination!!!!

4. marta says

Why o Why would you cancel this show? Love, Love, Love Megan and Tommy!!! Albeit quirky at times… this is why I like it… It never fails to entertain me… I want Dana Delaney back… I have always enjoyed watching her and this role is one of the best I have seen her in.

5. Kathy says

I am SICK SICK SICK of all these Reality Shows…..never watch any, what example we’re setting for our kids, no family SHOWS….never WATCH ABC AGAIN….SICK PEOLE for cancelling Body of proof

6. Isabella says

I can’t believe that they are canceling!! I agree with what some people said about reality shows, I am so sick to death of them I can’t begin to tell you and they will probably replace it with one with our luck. This is why I watch more cable than network TV There are only a handful of network shows that I watch and it looks like the list is getting smaller. Although the finale was surprising, I didn’t see that coming at all.

7. MP says

Every time you get interested in a show, it get cancelled,, replaced by stupid reality show
    It was very good, ABC please bring it back!!!!

8. M.E. Garcia says

I agree, they will probably replace it with another stupid reality show. It is just NOT FAIR. Real talent is just not appreciated any more. Just so sad!

9. Chrissy says

Maybe everyone could send Abc something. Like people did with that one show all the fans sent nuts and got another season and then maybe the ratings will go up. How about gumming or something? Kinda of looks like a body.

10. Carla Jones says

This was a really good show. It’s a damn shame you at ABC are cancelling it. You will probably end up replacing it with some kind of reality show or some stupid game show or something. I am sick to death of reality and talk shows and dancing and singing shows. Please bring back Body of Proof.

11. Laurie says

Such clever writing. I looked forward to seeing Body of Proof every week…why do all the good shows get canceled?? Please renew Body of Proof!!