Bones

BonesNetwork: FOX
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 13, 2005 – present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, Michaela Conlin, T.J. Thyne, Eric Millegan, Tamara Taylor, Michaela Conlin, John Francis Daley, Patricia Belcher, and David Greenman.

current TV show

TV show description:
Dr. Temperance “Bones” Brennan (Emily Deschanel) is a part-time novelist and a highly-skilled forensic anthropologist who works at the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington, DC.

When the standard methods of identifying a body aren’t enough, law enforcement agencies call on Brennan for her uncanny ability to read clues left behind in a victim’s bones. About the only one who can keep up with Brennan’s intelligence and laser focus is a member of the FBI’s Homicide unit, Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz). A former sniper, street-smart Booth doesn’t trust scientists or their methods but eventually comes to respect Brennan’s abilities.

Brennan is most comfortable with her colleagues at Jefferson’s Medico-Legal Lab. Her team members include a bawdy facial reconstruction artist named Angela Montenegro (Michaela Conlin); a newbie forensic anthropologist and genius, the socially-awkward Dr. Zack Addy (Eric Millegan); an expert in insects, spores and minerals, conspiracy theorist Dr. Jack Hodgins (TJ Thyne); and a street-smart coroner, Dr. Camile “Cam” Saroyan (Tamara Taylor).

J May 2, 2012 at 3:01 pm

In my heart, I truly love the show. Not biased because I’m D’s friend as youll see by next comments. Brennan always bothered me because while she’s modeled after a real person, please tell me Kathy isn’t SO socially inept and is in therapy for her lack of people skills which is severely lacking. Knowledge and intelligence does not a full person make. I started to waver when Zack left. Flash forward to now, and I do not like whatsoever, the union of Bones and Booth. I think this was a hokey and horrible way to go and took away the sexual tension that many fans enjoyed. In the end, I don’t want the show to end but unless they redeem themselves in MY opinion alone, I think they should wrap. Besides, I’m asking D why he tweeted he will “miss Bones”. Did ya wrap season, D, or are you saying the series is wrapped? Good luck all!

Rochelle Lewis March 11, 2012 at 10:31 am

Do not cancel. Please renew.

Courtney February 28, 2012 at 11:04 pm

i have all seasons love this show!!!

Susan January 17, 2012 at 11:57 am

Absolute favorite show on television! Love the cast, especially David Boreanaz and hope it continues for a long time now that “finally” B&B are a real couple!

Tay January 11, 2012 at 1:04 pm

This is a fabulous show. Love that they all became couples, well so many of them. Ryan O’Neil makes a great dad. This show is great and Bones getting and learning to joke and be more humanish is great fun to watch but I think anyone might wonder how she is going to be a mom and “play” with her child. Need to attack that one more. Great to see them together finally and it doesn’t wreck the show at all. I hope it stays on for many more years

don August 23, 2011 at 2:36 pm

i just started a few weeks back watching BONES on netflixs. i am up to the 50 + episode and just found out Zach is the apprentice. I was suprised. and very happy BOOTH was not dead from the previous episode. Cant wait to watch more.

rick gizzie March 26, 2011 at 1:26 pm

This is one of the finest series I have ever view in the last 40 plus years. It would be a bad business decision to cancel show.

carla vandeberg march 2,2011 March 2, 2011 at 7:28 pm

l love the show and whish to become a fanmember you are al the greatest performers !

Lisa Marie August 17, 2009 at 2:20 pm

Bones is one of my Favorite shows. Not all shows jump the shark when the leads become romantically involved ~ look at Friends. 4 of the 6 characters became couples and we loved it. The sexual tension is too much on Bones. They should admit they care for each other, sleep together for a season, and then the creative writers can find a reason they decide to end it. Thus returns the sexual tension and unrequited love while satisfying all the romantics out there who’d like to see a little action!

katie alexander August 15, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Bones is soooo goooood, we never miss an episode and watch reruns, cant wait to see the new season!

NAM June 6, 2009 at 6:55 am

I love BONES !!! so much

B&B

Elizabeth May 21, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Excellent Television! Wouldn’t miss an Episode, however, someone needs to find a way to BRING BACK ZACK!!!

C. reeves April 24, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Love the series. I too, have all the DVD’s. I think putting Booth and Bones together romantically would be a mistake. Remember Moonlighting. It was the beginning of the end when they got together.

M. Mitchell March 10, 2009 at 5:19 am

Love the show – have the dvds for every season. Hopefully, Brennan and Booth will “get together” soon !!!

susan george February 7, 2009 at 5:29 pm

Love everyone on the show. I hope the show continues for a long time.