Brickleberry: Season Three Renewal from Comedy Central

Brickleberry season threeComedy Central has renewed their animated comedy Brickleberry for a third season. Executive produced by Daniel Tosh, the 13 new episodes will premiere sometime in 2014.

The second season of Brickleberry is currently airing on Tuesday nights and the season finale will air on November 26th.

What do you think? Are you a fan of the Brickleberry series? Are you glad to hear that the show will be back next year?

30 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

So glad Brickleberry has been renewed. It is a breath of fresh air from the nothing but
    reruns that are on most TV channels anymore

2. says

Like the show “God, the Devil, and Bob” that was brilliant but cancelled I feared the same for “Brickleberry”. Glad to hear it will still be airing.

3. says

is malloy dead cuz in the last episode malloy wood and two other guys died in lava and if malloy EVER dies i will jump out of a window into a highway infront of a car

4. jen says

Very cleverly written, and very funny– a good adult cartoon, even I find myself going, “wow, did they just say that?”..lol. I’m glad its been renewed. Can’t wait for the new season.

5. james rosella says

So! very unlike “SNL”, Brickleberry is just simply cutting edge funny! one of the few events on television well worth viewing.

6. chris says

Good to hear I was a bit worried after the last episode and was afraid it was the end. I’ll admit initially, I didn’t like the show, but it grew on me like bread mold and now I’m hooked.