Brooklyn Nine-Nine: FOX Orders Full Season

Brooklyn Nine-Nine full seasonFOX has ordered nine more episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. This will bring the new sitcom’s first season total to 22 episodes.

Starring Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher, Brooklyn Nine-Nine has been averaging a 1.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.08 million total viewers. It’s the second highest-rated comedy on FOX’s Tuesday night schedule, behind only New Girl.

In addition to giving the show a full season order, the network has announced that Brooklyn Nine-Nine and New Girl will enjoy a post-Super Bowl XLVII timeslot on February 2nd.

Clearly, they want the show to stick around.

No word on the fate of Dads as yet. FOX ordered six additional scripts but the sitcom’s ratings have been very poor.

What do you think? Do you like this new sitcom? Are you glad there are a lot more episodes on the way?

Persistent Cat October 21, 2013 at 12:13 pm

I love this show so to me, this is great news.

Rose October 19, 2013 at 7:23 am

Once again I totally disagree w/Donna…. Dads BLOWS! Ask anyone.

Anthony Bassien-Capsa October 19, 2013 at 12:55 am

I think Dads should be cancelled due to poor ratings!!!

Steve October 18, 2013 at 7:45 pm

I tried watching this show. Unfortunately, as with most Fox comedies, it requires me to magically lower my IQ by a half to relate to it. It’s so juvenile that I am forced to regress to the maturity level I had in elementary school. I tried. I failed. It’s now off my DVR recording list, along with DADS, which was deleted after 17 agonizing minutes.

Jennifer October 18, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I am really surprised at this news. I like this show except for one thing: Andy Samberg. He absolutely is not funny. If anything, he’s annoying. I’ve been a fan of Andre Braugher since his days on Homicide and really like him in B99 but I have a hard time watching the show because of Samberg. I think this could be an amazing show if he (Samberg) were to be replaced by someone less annoying and more of a comedian. Still, I’m glad it got a full season pick up just because of how much I adore Braugher.

samuel October 18, 2013 at 7:03 pm

This Show Is Terrible An They Gave It A Whole Season Thats Fox

Lisa October 18, 2013 at 6:20 pm

I like this show a lot. Andy Samberg is just too funny and I’ve liked Andre Brougher for a long time. Great cast. It’s nice to see a police show that isn’t a drama.

Donna October 18, 2013 at 6:11 pm

I’m so disappointed! I think this show BLOWS! “DADS” ROCK! Ugh!