Burn Notice: Ending with Season Seven

Burn Notice endingAs suspected months ago, USA has decided to end Burn Notice after seven seasons on the air. The last season, which debuts on June 6th, will have 13 episodes.

Burn Notice has been a staple of USA’s line-up since 2007 and, by the end of the series, will have completed more than 100 episodes. The cast includes Jeffery Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, Bruce Campbell, Sharon Gless and Coby Bell.

What do you think? Are you sorry to hear that Burn Notice is ending? What would you like to see happen before the series finishes?

Canceled and renewed TV show

76 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

I am legitimately sad that I finished watching Burn Notice. Hands down my favorite series of all time. But I really like the way that they did the last episode having all the main actors say their most famous lines. Especially the very last words coming from Fiona “My name is Michael Weston I use to be a spy.”

2. Juan de Leon says

It’s very disappointing to hear they cancelled Burn Notice. I loved this show because it had action, suspense, it was sexy, cool wardrobe, and the stories were great!
    From a business perspective I understand that you have to give people (consumers) what they want. In today’s society people want the trashy “reality shows” and other garbage that’s out there. So instead of adding quality shows you will remove shows like Burn Notice so you can make room for a trashy bachelor (ette) who’s trying to find a mate!

3. shay says

I think it stinks to cancel one of best shoes on TV. Great show and quality story lines. Why don’t you cancel not so funny sitcoms.

4. says

I kept waiting and waiting for season 8 but it never came the season seven ending was annoying I want more burn notice only show I will ever watch

5. jmc says

I just got done watching all the seasons and I loved this show. I wish there could be more than seven seasons. good job to all the actors and crew!

6. Alice says

I don’t watch much TV, but Burn Notice was one show I NEVER missed! I have seen EVERY episode and most more than once… If you feel the need to cancel a show try that Stupid NCIS Los Angeles, or Graceland, or Monk. They don’t even come close to the quality or level of interest that Burn Notice has. I and most people I know will miss this show horribly. Thursday is now just another night of the week.

7. alice says

I would like to see Sam and Maddie together raising Charlie, and Fiona and Michael married in Ireland, then all go off into the sunset alive giving the agency the finger. Jessie will stay behind and clean up the pieces to join them at a later date.

8. Mags says

I agree with Dada, I thought perhaps the cast had burned out, I never thought the network had issued the burn notice.
    There were other directions the show could take given more seasons.

9. says

I am very sorry to know that Burn Note will be Cancelled it is my favorite show,Love Gabrielle,Michael ,Sharon Gless and Sam. please get Fiona and Michael back together before the show end.

• Dada says

I agree. Love the show and cannot believe they cancelled it. I thought for sure that it was the actors who just got burned out. I never dreamed it was cancelled!