Burn Notice: Ending with Season Seven

Burn Notice endingAs suspected months ago, USA has decided to end Burn Notice after seven seasons on the air. The last season, which debuts on June 6th, will have 13 episodes.

Burn Notice has been a staple of USA’s line-up since 2007 and, by the end of the series, will have completed more than 100 episodes. The cast includes Jeffery Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, Bruce Campbell, Sharon Gless and Coby Bell.

What do you think? Are you sorry to hear that Burn Notice is ending? What would you like to see happen before the series finishes?

jmc March 23, 2014 at 6:19 am

I just got done watching all the seasons and I loved this show. I wish there could be more than seven seasons. good job to all the actors and crew!

Tyler March 19, 2014 at 11:47 pm

Come up with more seasons now !!!!!!!

Alice September 20, 2013 at 1:09 am

I don’t watch much TV, but Burn Notice was one show I NEVER missed! I have seen EVERY episode and most more than once… If you feel the need to cancel a show try that Stupid NCIS Los Angeles, or Graceland, or Monk. They don’t even come close to the quality or level of interest that Burn Notice has. I and most people I know will miss this show horribly. Thursday is now just another night of the week.

alice August 25, 2013 at 10:24 am

I would like to see Sam and Maddie together raising Charlie, and Fiona and Michael married in Ireland, then all go off into the sunset alive giving the agency the finger. Jessie will stay behind and clean up the pieces to join them at a later date.

Mags July 28, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I agree with Dada, I thought perhaps the cast had burned out, I never thought the network had issued the burn notice.
There were other directions the show could take given more seasons.

G.Atkinson July 27, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Burn Notice too good to end!!!!!!!!

Dada July 26, 2013 at 1:21 am

Really sorry to see it end. It is by far my favorite show. Hopefully another company will pick it up.

Ms Ve July 25, 2013 at 4:34 pm

I am very sorry to know that Burn Note will be Cancelled it is my favorite show,Love Gabrielle,Michael ,Sharon Gless and Sam. please get Fiona and Michael back together before the show end.

Dada July 26, 2013 at 1:23 am

I agree. Love the show and cannot believe they cancelled it. I thought for sure that it was the actors who just got burned out. I never dreamed it was cancelled!