Camp: Season One Ratings

Camp TV show: to be canceled or renewed?On the new Camp TV series, a divorced camp director is looking for a fresh start. NBC is looking for a fresh start as well — hoping to finally find a summer scripted series that’s a ratings hit. Will the dramedy be cancelled or renewed for season two? We’ll have to wait and see.

Camp typically airs on Wednesday nights and there are 10 episodes. The cast includes Rachel Griffiths, Rodger Corser, Nikolai Nikolaeff, Charles Grounds, Thom Green, Lily Sullivan, Tim Pocock, and Dena Kaplan.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if a show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled Camp after one season.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.67 million total viewers.

Episode 01-10: Wednesday, 09/11/13 (finale)
0.8 in the demo (-11% change) with 3.22 million (0% change).
Season averages: 1.04 in the demo with 3.67 million.

Episode 01-09: Wednesday, 09/04/13
0.9 in the demo (0% change) with 3.21 million (0% change).
Season averages: 1.07 in the demo with 3.71 million.

Episode 01-08: Wednesday, 08/28/13
0.9 in the demo (0% change) with 3.22 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 1.09 in the demo with 3.78 million.

Episode 01-07: Wednesday, 08/21/13
0.9 in the demo (0% change) with 3.16 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 1.11 in the demo with 3.86 million.

Episode 01-06: Wednesday, 08/14/13
0.9 in the demo (-18% change) with 3.41 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.15 in the demo with 3.97 million.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 08/07/13
1.1 in the demo (0% change) with 3.53 million (-8% change).
Season averages: 1.20 in the demo with 4.09 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 07/31/13
1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 3.85 million (-1% change).
Season averages: 1.23 in the demo with 4.22 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 07/24/13
1.0 in the demo (-23% change) with 3.88 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 1.27 in the demo with 4.35 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 07/17/13
1.3 in the demo (-13% change) with 4.17 million (-17% change).
Season averages: 1.40 in the demo with 4.59 million.

Episode 01-01: Wednesday, July 10, 2013
1.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.00 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.50 in the demo with 5.00 million.

The debut didn’t bring in great ratings but it was NBC’s best premiere for a new scripted series this summer.

What do you think? Do you like the Camp TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

heather September 5, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Camp is unlike anything else on television and I love it! I am completely invested in these characters and can’t wait to see what happens when they return next summer. Please renew. A longer season would be great, but I will take what I can get. Thank you!

Lori September 5, 2013 at 10:02 am

I would really love to see more of this. It’s a good summer series so please renew it :)

Dianne September 5, 2013 at 9:32 am

Please renew it! Love the show and cast. So sick of repeats and reality shows. This is so different. Give it a chance please!

Mejicanos September 5, 2013 at 7:34 am

I enjoyed the show, It reminds me of simpler times in my life. The show overall is not that impressive but is very simple which I like very much, the simpleness of the show makes for a breath of fresh air. It was a good summer show and I was always looking forward to the new episodes, it had a good run and I hope the season finale will be a good one. If the finale is good then I am fine with it not being renewed because it is a summer show, It was good whilst it lasted.

Also very sad about how they ended Kip and Chloe, such a cute couple :/

Love Chloe, she is so cute :D

Ale September 5, 2013 at 7:29 am

Please renew it!!

Katie September 5, 2013 at 2:43 am

Renew it!

charles September 5, 2013 at 12:48 am

renew its a good summer show that makes you remise about being a kid

Al rus September 4, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Please make a 2nd season!!

Ray September 4, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Please renew this show it was great!

Sandra noble September 4, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Renew. Such a breath of fresh air – no pun intended. Great cast.

Kim September 4, 2013 at 3:56 pm

This show is light and fun. It’s just a really fun show. I truly hope NBC doesn’t let this gem of a show slip through their fingers. I look forward to my summer Wednesday nights because this show is on. And did I mention it’s fun? Please renew Camp for a second season!

RSGomez September 3, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Best show about camp life! Scenery is beautiful and some shots are so nostalgic it takes me back to when I was a camper at camp. You have captured family camp and probably have many more stories to tell.
Rachel Griffith is a wonderful actress! NBC please renew!!

ann September 3, 2013 at 11:14 am

Love Love that show, Please renew it!!

Anonymous September 2, 2013 at 10:40 pm

Renew it’!!!!!!!!

sarah September 2, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Hailing here from Canada. Please renew it.. It’s my favourite show of the summer.. way way way way better than most of the crap that is on tv.. like big brother or america’s got talent.. this show I actually want to watch and I look forward to.. please renew it.. with more episodes next year. :) Thanks!