Cancelled or Renewed ABC TV Shows — 2010-11 Season

Cougar TownIs your favorite ABC TV show coming back? Has it already been cancelled? What TV series have already been renewed for next season? Well, wonder no more. Here’s a list of all of the regular ABC series that have aired (or are expected to air) during the 2010-11 season (that’s roughly May 31, 2010 to June 1, 2011).

Using this “cheat sheet” you can tell where your favorite ABC program stands; how many episodes are in the current season, when it’ll be back on the air and, of course, if it’s already been renewed or cancelled.

If you can’t find a particular ABC program on this list, it may have been cancelled last season (2009-10) or perhaps the one before (2008-09). For a list of cancelled shows from all networks, you can go here. It may also be possible that we missed something so feel free to let us know in the comments below.

NOTE: Click here for newer versions of this list.

TV shows Current/latest season Status
  20/20 33 (unknown eps) renewed for season 34
  America's Funniest Home Videos 21 (24 eps,aired) renewed for season 22
  The Bachelor/Bachelorette 23 (11 eps, aired) airing & early 2012
  Bachelor Pad 1 (6 eps, aired) season 2 coming 8/8/11
  Better with You 1 (22 eps, aired) cancelled
  Body of Proof 1 (9 eps, aired) renewed for season 2
  Boston Med 1 (8 eps, aired) cancelled (ended)
  Brothers & Sisters 5 (22 eps, aired) cancelled
  Supernanny 7 (13 eps, aired) ended
  True Beauty 2 (8 eps, aired) cancelled
  The Whole Truth 1 (7 of 13 eps unaired) cancelled
  V 2 (10 eps, aired) cancelled
  Wife Swap 6 (14 eps, aired) celebrity version in works
  Wipeout 4 (24 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet

Last updated: July 1, 2011.

Here are listings for the other networks: CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC

What do you think? Do you see any surprises on the list? Which ABC TV shows won’t be renewed? Are there any that you wish would be cancelled?

Gina May 14, 2012 at 6:16 pm

GCB was cancelled?
VERY DISAPPOINTED! This show was very funny and had potential.
What on earth are we women going to watch now that Desperate Housewives and GCB are off the air.

shane May 14, 2012 at 11:22 am

I’m a viewer from South Africa.. i love the show no ordinary family.. i understand 2 produce season 2 will b a big loss seeing that the views r low..i really have no idea why though its the craziest season ever my favorite part was when J.J played pool, i never even knew those shots were possible..but if u can put the scrips on the internet or even make a book it will b much appreciated cos everyday it makes me wonder what could of happened in season 2 and what power will George now have…so i would really appreciate it if u could post the scrips so i can at least read what would of happened…

tanking you kindly
Shane…

sarah krogh May 4, 2012 at 7:46 pm

what?!? why are you are canceling Off the Map? it is such a great tv series that actually is realistic and makes sense. why do you cancel the good reality tv shows but leave the lame and computer generated ones? plus all you do is leave us hanging. i watch ABC off of netflix and the last three tv series that i have watched this year have been canceled. three of them. it’s depressing, you fall in love with not one or two, but three and you cancel all three of them. PLEASE, keep this show, give it a chance and i’m sure it will pull through for you.

Queen April 11, 2012 at 4:00 pm

I totally hate the bachelor and bachelorette and even dancing with the stars. Why do you guys keep using the ancient rating system. Times have changed. You must keep
Up with progress. I never watch a show as it is playing. I have things to do and I abhore commercials. I will pause a show for at least 10 minutes and work on laundry or help with homework and then start a show. You can eventually get caught up with zero commercials. It is fantastic. Body of proof, Missing, and Castle are great shows. Don’t give up so easily. Who cares about these silly reality (bogus reality) dating shows and shows like GCB. Please keep playing the others.

sheshe March 14, 2012 at 10:32 am

Pls. bring back OFF THE MAP…….I’m looking forward for it’s season 2…

rene March 14, 2012 at 10:30 am

OFF THE MAP should be on air now..it’s really a great show..am looking forward for the next season, and it’s so frustrating to see that it was cancelled..

Sampson March 1, 2012 at 10:48 am

Please bring back “Off the Map”!!!! Really exciting show! Interesting plot, great characters, beautiful setting…LOVE Mamie Gummer! Please DO season 2!!!! :)

Derick Pelser February 26, 2012 at 6:14 am

Really I must say the TV rating they use suck! Normal people do not watch TV like we used to! The the really bad show keep on renewing because these shows are for the people that who spend the whole day in-front of the TV.

I am a subscriber of Netflix and all the shows I am watching I have seen the first time on Netflix because ABC channel normally sucks!

Please bring back

Off the Map
V (I did watch this on while airing ABC)
No Ordinary family

sharon S February 23, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Leave on WORK IT! It`s soooo funny!

Carol O January 14, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Workin It was the funniest show I have seen in a long time. What’s wrong with the station for listening to such crap. Cross dressing is part of the world we live in. We should be allowed to have a good laugh without GLAD coming unglued.

sharon S February 23, 2012 at 8:47 pm

keep Work It on the air! I love it too! It`s So….oo Funny!

Helena EVANS Nassim January 12, 2012 at 6:15 am

If ABC ever cancels General Hospital I will quit watching ABC entirely. Already chopped All My Children and One Live to live, but still have GH which was always my favorite. I remember watching soaps sitting on my mothers lap while she was giving me pig tails for God Sakes at the age of 3!!! PLEASE dont cancel our GH. There are still people not just house wives who want to see soaps!!! My Godf they’re even bringing back DALLAS!

Helena EVANS
GH Fan for 31 yrs

B January 3, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Why is Off the Map cancelled? I was so looking forward to season 2! I watched that show every week.

Ridiculous…you keep other shows that are soo crappy on and cancel things people actually enjoy. And left the whols showing hanging!

Ken Throckmorton December 22, 2011 at 8:08 am

What is the problem with everyone today. Do they not have a life to live, that they have to rely on stupid reality shows. I feel that everyone is so unhappy that they have to watch the reality shows to see if others are suffering more than they are. What is wrong with watching a sci-fi that is finally different from Vampires or Zombies. This is one screwed up world.

Pat November 13, 2011 at 12:01 am

Please don’t cancel One Life to Life. It lightens my entire day. I hate the CHew and would never dream of turning on the tv at noon ever again. Does anyone know where there are any petitions to keep OLTL on the air?

Justine October 21, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Can’t wait for Cougar town….when is it coming back on???? I need my fix!!!

admin October 21, 2011 at 2:51 pm