Cancelled or Renewed? Status of ABC TV Shows

ABC TV shows: canceled or renewed?Which ABC TV shows have been cancelled? How many episodes are there this season? Has a series already been renewed for next season?

Below, you’ll find a list of ABC’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if available), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central | Crackle | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Spike TV | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which ABC shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season? Any you’d like to see cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

234 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Mikka Jaye Stuckey says

This is the best show on TV!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL BETRAYAL!!!!! I love soap operas so Betrayal got interesting since it started. The actors are so in character that it brings you to the edge of your seat! I hope to see it this year! This is your biggest fan ever!
    Chris Johnson and Stuart Townsend are sooooo hot!

• Mikka Jaye Stuckey says

Hey, please do not cancel the show because it is so interesting and edge of your seat action! The storyline between Sara, Jack and Drew are so exciting. This year could be the year for Betrayal. The best show on TV! Yea Chicago! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Mikka Jaye

2. Linda says

Betrayal is just getting started. Don’t cancel this show. Give it a chance. Don’t be so quick to cancel it. It’s great, stupendous. The actors are the most attractive on TV. Love the story line. Love Chicago.

3. gary says

Ought to put BACK in the Game on hiatus till spring and if that don’t work TBS should pick it up like they did COUGARTOWN

4. denise says

hey don’t cancel betrayal so hot that show give in another season sorry there are other
    show you need to cancel, but this show is so down to earth great writers and actors, and townsend is so mcsteammie. hey abc don’t let this go

5. Anthony Bassien-Capsa says

You forgot to tell that “Secret Millionaire has been cancelled after three seasons! Last episode aired in August, if I remember….

• Kate Fredericks says

It’s actually pretty good, not great like The Bridge or Homeland (or justified!), but better than a lot of shows with a less formulated premises. I would like to see Red Widow come back. Started out poorly as many do, but by the 5th show it went off like a fire cracker and had the possibility of being the first female MOB boss story (we need to break that glass window for sure). But I doubt it will. You asked, this is my wish list!

6. CK says

The title of the article had me wondering about Suburgatory. Though it wasn’t cancelled, starting at mid-season doesn’t fill me with confidence.

7. Raq says

Yes omg Ty! Mistresses spiraled!!! My roomys and I watched it on girls nite after bachelorette but switched to Netflix and old gossip girl after their break cause it just kept getting dumb and ridiculous. Ppl say like oh its just a soap of course its supposed to be ridiculous, but they didnt even do ridiculous right, it was just shallow and stupid. I hope they cancel and do better cause I like GOOD soaps, ESP in the summer. Or even just a good drama.

Other than that–I liked motive too. I’d rather they keep that!

8. Jazmine says

Mistresses was such a disappointment, i thought it would get better, but it flatlined after a while. The finale was predictable and ultimately kinda sucked. I hope they cancel it for something better; i couldnt connect with any character on it and i like this kind of tv. Abc soared with desperate housewives, so I know they can do sudsy soap better than that.