Cancelled or Renewed? ABC TV Shows Status

abc-tv-shows-29Which ABC TV shows have been cancelled? How many episodes are there this season? Has a series already been renewed for next season?

Below, you’ll find a list of ABC’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if available), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which ABC shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season? Any you’d like to see cancelled?

Mikka Jaye Stuckey January 19, 2014 at 8:12 pm

This is the best show on TV!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL BETRAYAL!!!!! I love soap operas so Betrayal got interesting since it started. The actors are so in character that it brings you to the edge of your seat! I hope to see it this year! This is your biggest fan ever!
Chris Johnson and Stuart Townsend are sooooo hot!

Mikka Jaye Stuckey January 19, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Hey, please do not cancel the show because it is so interesting and edge of your seat action! The storyline between Sara, Jack and Drew are so exciting. This year could be the year for Betrayal. The best show on TV! Yea Chicago! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Mikka Jaye

Linda December 24, 2013 at 8:26 pm

Betrayal is just getting started. Don’t cancel this show. Give it a chance. Don’t be so quick to cancel it. It’s great, stupendous. The actors are the most attractive on TV. Love the story line. Love Chicago.

gary December 6, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Ought to put BACK in the Game on hiatus till spring and if that don’t work TBS should pick it up like they did COUGARTOWN

denise October 31, 2013 at 1:49 pm

hey don’t cancel betrayal so hot that show give in another season sorry there are other
show you need to cancel, but this show is so down to earth great writers and actors, and townsend is so mcsteammie. hey abc don’t let this go

mary November 3, 2013 at 1:39 am

you are so right !!!! I agree !!! love this show. Cannot understand why it is low in the ratings. Gets better each week. I just read about Nov sweeps month…and what will be going on in many shows. and yes…..Stuart Townsend is sooooo good looking !!!!~

Dhammisini December 7, 2013 at 9:21 pm

I love this show so much and I hope they don’t cancel, very good writing and actors.The best show of this year!

Anthony Bassien-Capsa October 29, 2013 at 12:53 pm

You forgot to tell that “Secret Millionaire has been cancelled after three seasons! Last episode aired in August, if I remember….

Anthony Bassien-Capsa October 13, 2013 at 7:56 pm

But I think that “Whoddunit?” will probably be cancelled…

Anthony Bassien-Capsa October 13, 2013 at 7:53 pm

“Wipeout” should be renewed for Season 6, since I saw words saying ” Now casting!”

admin October 13, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Maybe. Reality shows frequently start the casting process before they know if the show is renewed or not.

Anthony Bassien-Capsa October 13, 2013 at 7:52 pm

” Motive ” has already been renewed for Season 2! ABC should probably air it next summer…

admin October 13, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Yes, I was still updating this list.

Kate Fredericks October 13, 2013 at 8:05 pm

So happy they renewed Motive. It was a surprising gift!

admin October 13, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I was a bit surprised by it but I’m sure it doesn’t cost them much and maybe it will grow in season two.

Kate Fredericks October 14, 2013 at 2:49 am

It’s actually pretty good, not great like The Bridge or Homeland (or justified!), but better than a lot of shows with a less formulated premises. I would like to see Red Widow come back. Started out poorly as many do, but by the 5th show it went off like a fire cracker and had the possibility of being the first female MOB boss story (we need to break that glass window for sure). But I doubt it will. You asked, this is my wish list!

CK September 23, 2013 at 8:31 pm

The title of the article had me wondering about Suburgatory. Though it wasn’t cancelled, starting at mid-season doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Raq September 21, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Yes omg Ty! Mistresses spiraled!!! My roomys and I watched it on girls nite after bachelorette but switched to Netflix and old gossip girl after their break cause it just kept getting dumb and ridiculous. Ppl say like oh its just a soap of course its supposed to be ridiculous, but they didnt even do ridiculous right, it was just shallow and stupid. I hope they cancel and do better cause I like GOOD soaps, ESP in the summer. Or even just a good drama.

Other than that–I liked motive too. I’d rather they keep that!

Jazmine September 21, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Mistresses was such a disappointment, i thought it would get better, but it flatlined after a while. The finale was predictable and ultimately kinda sucked. I hope they cancel it for something better; i couldnt connect with any character on it and i like this kind of tv. Abc soared with desperate housewives, so I know they can do sudsy soap better than that.

Louise Yarborough September 16, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Would love to see “Mistresses” renewed for another season. Keeping fingers crossed!!!

darlene kaylor November 10, 2013 at 5:29 pm

I would also like to see misstesses renewed that is a good show, please keep it on.

Quincee September 15, 2013 at 5:06 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE….. renew MISTRESSES…. AWESOME SHOW!!!

heather September 6, 2013 at 4:27 am

I like Malibu country and i hope it will come back in 2014-2015

Donna September 2, 2013 at 1:09 am

Please renew “Motive”. It was different and I enjoyed watching it this summer.