Cancelled or Renewed? CBS TV Shows Status [3/14/13]

cbs-tv-shows-24Is Vegas coming back? Is Golden Boy moving to Fridays? How many episodes of The Good Wife are there this season? Is How I Met Your Mother ending this season?

Below, you’ll find a list of CBS’ recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column.

Click here to see if there’s a more recent CBS list or, to view past lists.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO & Cinemax | Showtime & Starz

Survivor 26 (15 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
Two and a Half Men 10 (23 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
Under the Dome 1 (13 eps) series debuts 6/24/13
Undercover Boss 4 (13 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
Unforgettable 2 (13 eps) season debuts 7/28/13
Vegas 1 (21 eps) returns 4/5/13, not cancelled or renewed yet

What do you think? Which CBS shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Betty March 24, 2013 at 12:08 am

We really enjoyed watching Vegas with Dennis Quaid, we are hoping the show gets renewed.

bonnieb March 23, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Love Emily Owens, MD and Vegas….. can’t believe you networks will keep crap on and not the good shows like these!!!!

Latoya March 21, 2013 at 1:23 am

I love the mentalist. It got a raw deal putting it on Sundays but now that Football is over it is doing good as long as no award show has to come on so PLEASE don’t cancel it.

Jim J. March 21, 2013 at 12:26 am

It was made official today that CSI: Crime Scene Investigation was renewed for a 14th season in 2013-14 and Ted Danson’s contract had been extended.

Bob March 20, 2013 at 1:39 am

There is very little to choose from considering that the same shows are on two different stations at the same time. And then VEGAS is run for a few short weeks, and disappears
off the air. VEGAS was a show worth watching and at least was in touch with reality. I am most disappointed that it is not being shown.

Ryan marcengill March 19, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Vegas is a great show I have missed it the last few weeks… Golden is a show THAT I CAN NOT MISS I love that show its the greatested …. Those shows need to be back

barb March 19, 2013 at 2:43 pm

why take off Vegas . It was a very good show. take it off when where in the middle of finding out about dannys baby. YOU need to put VEGAS back on. great show , no sex. that’s what makes a show.

yasu March 17, 2013 at 10:58 pm

I want you to update a criminal mind.
I also want Emily Prentiss to return.
Hotchner, Morgan,Reid , Garcia, JJ, Rossi are also renewal of a contract.

Norma Poulos March 16, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Mike & Molly and Hawaii 5-O are my favorite shows. I never miss them. I sincerely hope that neither one of them are cancelled for a good long time.

Susan March 16, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I love Vegas and so does my family. One of the best new shows with an amazing cast.
Please keep it on .

Lynda March 15, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I keep Vegas, The Mentalist and Person of Interest scheduled for recording so that if I cannot be home at that time, I can watch them later. Please keep these programs. All 3 are great.

John March 15, 2013 at 12:01 am

I can’t believe that CBS Is so stupid!!!! You have a great show Vegas!!!!It will be your demise. Why can’t you just leave something alone.