Cancelled or Renewed? CBS TV Shows Status

cbs-tv-shows-29When will your favorite CBS shows be coming back? Have they been cancelled or renewed for another season? How many episodes have been ordered this time around?

Below, you’ll find a list of CBS’ recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings, click the links in the middle column (where applicable). You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which shows are you hoping will be renewed? Are you looking forward to checking out any new ones? Have any of your favorites been cancelled?

Kira April 26, 2014 at 12:45 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE renew INTELLIGENCE!!! It has been my favorite show this past tv season! I absolutely love the chemistry between Riley and Gabriel!!! And love the rest of the cast too!!! Give us another season!!

Adam April 24, 2014 at 7:42 am

I think Intelligence deserves to be renewed at least for a second season.

Grace April 14, 2014 at 6:49 pm

Please give Intelligence a chance..it has the potential to pick up.

Kay Snyder April 7, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Please give Intelligence another chance

Tara March 23, 2014 at 9:37 am

Please please PLEASE RENEW INTELLIGENCE IM IN LIVE WITH IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Tara March 23, 2014 at 9:38 am

*LOVE

Me February 20, 2014 at 6:20 pm

BRING BACK TaaHM!

salina February 15, 2014 at 9:58 am

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT CANCELLING 2 BROKE GIRLS. i was very very upset when the secret circle got cancelled but then along came 2 broke girls, and i cant express to you how much i LOVE THAT SHOW! i cant seem to get enough of it! so please i beg you to renew it otherwise i dont see myself EVER watching cw again.

Angelo January 3, 2014 at 9:50 pm

I think a show should be allowed at least a five episode season before cancelling. We are men didnt even have a chance to get interesting. Its a shame.

Desiree December 24, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Please please renew Unforgettable and renew all the good shows

Helaine Stashower December 7, 2013 at 8:26 pm

HOSTAGES!!! Pleeeeez, don’t cancel this show!!! How could this show possibly get good ratings when it is up against Blacklist & Castle!! Just change the day or time and you just might have a “keeper”.

I have watched online, every episode of Hostages and like it a lot!! I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed that this show survives and is given time to grow a fan base of it’s own:)

Here’s hoping….

sasseesue September 23, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Please, please, please keep Unforgettable,! Poppy Montgomery is wonderful I love this show and apparently so do many other people! Why does it seem the good shows get cancelled and they bring horrible replacements!!! The 50 and over TV watchers don’t seem to have a say!!! I would love this show even if I was still in the 20-35yr old group!

Shea in Sacramento September 12, 2013 at 5:49 am

Whether it was in the old setting or the new one, the old cast or the new, I have always looked forward to seeing this show every week. Ironically, the last show, which, may be “the” last show, was extremely well done. Using New York City as another character certainly ups my interest – otherwise, what was the point of changing the setting and cast of the original series? If that caliber of story line could be maintained, I would recommend not cancelling this program.

Jackie in Buffalo September 7, 2013 at 7:34 am

Yes, please CBS! Renew UNFORGETTABLE!! You’ve really improved an already great show. Poppy Montgomery is a delight to watch. Thank you in advance!

Relaya September 1, 2013 at 2:54 am

Now if CBS can stop this block-out nonsense with Time Warner Cable before the 23rd, I’ll get to watch the fall season of shows. >.<

The dorm in DC August 30, 2013 at 7:04 pm

PLEASE CBS RENEW UNFORGETTABLE
EVERY EPISODE IS BETTER AND BETTER
WE ALL WATCH AND CALL OUR FRIENDS ALL OVER U.S. :)
IT’S INTELLIGENT WITH A GREAT SCRIPT AND CAST.
AND SO FANTASTIC TO HAVE POPPY BACK ON THE SCREEN, JANE AND AL TOO