Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CBS TV Shows

cbs-tv-shows-29When will your favorite CBS shows be coming back? Have they been cancelled or renewed for another season? How many episodes have been ordered this time around?

Below, you’ll find a list of CBS’ recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings, click the links in the middle column (where applicable). You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central| DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which shows are you hoping will be renewed? Are you looking forward to checking out any new ones? Have any of your favorites been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

138 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Kira says

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE renew INTELLIGENCE!!! It has been my favorite show this past tv season! I absolutely love the chemistry between Riley and Gabriel!!! And love the rest of the cast too!!! Give us another season!!

2. salina says

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT CANCELLING 2 BROKE GIRLS. i was very very upset when the secret circle got cancelled but then along came 2 broke girls, and i cant express to you how much i LOVE THAT SHOW! i cant seem to get enough of it! so please i beg you to renew it otherwise i dont see myself EVER watching cw again.

3. Angelo says

I think a show should be allowed at least a five episode season before cancelling. We are men didnt even have a chance to get interesting. Its a shame.

4. Helaine Stashower says

HOSTAGES!!! Pleeeeez, don’t cancel this show!!! How could this show possibly get good ratings when it is up against Blacklist & Castle!! Just change the day or time and you just might have a “keeper”.

I have watched online, every episode of Hostages and like it a lot!! I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed that this show survives and is given time to grow a fan base of it’s own:)

Here’s hoping….

5. sasseesue says

Please, please, please keep Unforgettable,! Poppy Montgomery is wonderful I love this show and apparently so do many other people! Why does it seem the good shows get cancelled and they bring horrible replacements!!! The 50 and over TV watchers don’t seem to have a say!!! I would love this show even if I was still in the 20-35yr old group!

6. Shea in Sacramento says

Whether it was in the old setting or the new one, the old cast or the new, I have always looked forward to seeing this show every week. Ironically, the last show, which, may be “the” last show, was extremely well done. Using New York City as another character certainly ups my interest – otherwise, what was the point of changing the setting and cast of the original series? If that caliber of story line could be maintained, I would recommend not cancelling this program.

7. Jackie in Buffalo says

Yes, please CBS! Renew UNFORGETTABLE!! You’ve really improved an already great show. Poppy Montgomery is a delight to watch. Thank you in advance!

8. Relaya says

Now if CBS can stop this block-out nonsense with Time Warner Cable before the 23rd, I’ll get to watch the fall season of shows. >.<

9. The dorm in DC says

PLEASE CBS RENEW UNFORGETTABLE
    EVERY EPISODE IS BETTER AND BETTER
    WE ALL WATCH AND CALL OUR FRIENDS ALL OVER U.S. :)
    IT’S INTELLIGENT WITH A GREAT SCRIPT AND CAST.
    AND SO FANTASTIC TO HAVE POPPY BACK ON THE SCREEN, JANE AND AL TOO