Cancelled or Renewed? CW TV Shows Status [1/20/13]

CW TV shows canceled or renewed?Has Nikita been cancelled? How many episodes of Supernatural are in this season? When will Cult replace cancelled Emily Owens, MD? When will Beauty and the Beast be back?

Below, you’ll find a list of The CW’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column.

Click here to see if there’s a more recent CW list or, to view past lists.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | FOX | NBC | HBO & Cinemax | Showtime & Starz

Cult 1 (13 eps) series debuts 2/19/13
Emily Owens, MD 1 (13 eps) airing, cancelled
Gossip Girl 6 (10 eps, aired) series finale aired 12/17/12
Hart of Dixie 2 (22 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
The Hunt 1 (?? eps) series debuts TBD 2013
The L.A. Complex 2 (13 eps, aired) cancelled in Canada, cancelled in US
The Next: Fame Is at Your Doorstep 1 (10 eps, aired) not cancelled or renewed yet
Nikita 3 (22 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
Oh Sit! 2 (?? eps) season debut TBD 2013
Perfect Score 1 (?? eps) series debuts TBD 2013
Supernatural 8 (23 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
The Vampire Diaries 4 (23 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet

What do you think? Which CW TV shows do you think will be or should be cancelled? Renewed?

Canceled and renewed TV show

20 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. ielle says

oh please don’t cancel Emily Owens M.D. it is such a great show. i just watched the season finale of Emily Owens M.D. and the episode really kept me wanting to watch more. other dumb and violent shows run season after season, and the good ones are being cancelled? please save emily owens, this is one of the few shows that i can actually watch due to its good quality.

2. Jul says

I am so disapointed in these TV show production choices… Every show I love – get’s cancelled (Firefly, Emily Owens MD, Terra Nova, Seeker, Caprica, Dollhouse to name few)
    But shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, and according to Jim are keep on going for years. I cannot believe that Lost has made it that far (one of my most favorite shows of all times). I think either the audience has stupid taste, or those who determine the percentage of people watching certain shows are not doing it right. Emily Owens MD how will I live without you? It was a great show.
    Opinion of a Biology and Psychology Pre-Med student.

3. Chloe says

I just can’t believe this ! Emily Owens MD is the best show ever on CBS . Besides by the looks and previews of the show cult is seems like a disaster . I extremely disagree on canceling Emily Owens MD !

4. Deez N. says

SAVE EMILY OWENS!!! SAVE EMILY OWENS!! SAVE EMILY OWENS!!! SAVE EMILY OWENS!!! SAVE EMILY OWENS!!! SAVE EMILY OWENS!!! SAVE EMILY OWENS!!! SAVE EMILY OWENS!!! SAVE EMILY OWENS!!! SAVE EMILY OWENS!!!

• liz says

Best show on TV!!!! but I think that the cw cancelled it because there was no people killing people or hurting others they seem to just keep garbage.I am a rich kid hooked on pills love those shows,NOT

5. Andrea says

Please renew Emily Owens!! I know there are only a small # of people who have left comments on here, but they are mostly about Emily! It is the best new show on right now.

6. Cindy Mang says

This is by far my favorite new show.. I started with episode 3 and had to go to the Internet to catch up.. Can’t believe you couldn’t try another time slot or night if the ratings were bad.. I am a die hard NCIS fan and found myself watching this and taping that. Change your position please.

7. Gretchen says

Why is Emily Owens MD being cancelled? It’s refreshing to watch a light comedy/drama series. Please save this show!

8. Keleah Kidwell says

I am so upset that Emily Owens MD is cancelled. I really enjoyed the series and tuned in to watch every week. Why cancel such a great show and keep reality shows that really have nothing to offer on air. Please bring back Emily Owens MD!!!

• Sara says

I totally agree!!! I love Emily Owens MD and I’m scrambling to email, write and call the CW network to try to see if they can save the show!! To be honest, this show is the only reason I watch the CW!!