Cancelled or Renewed FOX TV Shows [2010-11 Season]

BonesWith the networks constantly changing their primetime schedules (or at least it seems that way), it’s hard to keep track your favorite TV shows. If a series hasn’t been on for a few weeks or months, does that means it’s been cancelled? What TV shows have already been renewed for next season? Well, here’s a quick cheat sheet that can help. It’s a list of all of the regular FOX series that have aired or are expected to air during the 2010-11 season (that’s roughly June 1, 2010 to May 31, 2011).

Using this list you can tell where your favorite FOX shows stand; how many episodes are in the current season, when they’ll be back and, of course, if it’s already been renewed (hooray!) or cancelled (sorry!).

If you can’t find a particular FOX program on this list, it may have been cancelled last season (2009-10) or perhaps the one before (2008-09). For a list of cancelled shows from all networks, you can go here. It may also be possible that we missed something so feel free to let us know in the comments below.

Here are updated listings for all five networks: ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC

TV shows Current/latest season Status
  America's Most Wanted 24 (26 eps, aired) cancelled (now occasional specials)
  American Dad 6 (19 eps, aired) renewed for season 7
  Raising Hope 1 (22 eps, aired) renewed for season 2
  Running Wilde 1 (4 of 13 eps unaired) cancelled
  The Simpsons 22 (22 eps, aired) renewed for season 23
  So You Think You Can Dance 8 (unknown eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
  Terra Nova 1 (13 eps) delayed until Fall 2011
  Traffic Light 1 (13 eps, aired) cancelled

Last updated: June 30, 2011.

You can see the FOX network’s 2011-12 schedule here.

Here are listings for the other networks: ABC | CBS | The CW | NBC

What do you think? Any surprises on the list? Which FOX shows do you think won’t be on the list next season?

Lindy May 17, 2011 at 7:03 pm

Please….give us a break..Human Target and AMW?? What the heck are you thinking? Drop American Dad, Cleveland. The Simpsons..these are degrading shows and NEED to be gone.

nana May 17, 2011 at 6:18 pm

are u serious????? lie to me cancelled?????? it was just reaching it’s peak, hello everyone i know watched it. what a disappointment. seriously.

Lisa G May 17, 2011 at 9:30 am

Human Target and Lie to Me were great shows the network was aways messing with them I’m about to say goodby to Fox and get rid of the realty stuff

Donna K May 17, 2011 at 7:07 am

Lie To Me is another great show that should not be cancelled. There are so many shows that are kept on the air that shouldn’t be. Why do the networks have to keep canceling the good shows. I am not the least bit interested in any of the reality shows. Please stop canceling the interesting shows in favour of reality and some of the other “mindless” shows. I want substance.

Donna K May 17, 2011 at 6:58 am

Please keep Chicago Code on the air. I was hooked from the first episode. It is a great show!!

Matthew May 16, 2011 at 9:42 pm

OK. Bottom line is this. Ratings is the name of the game. If a show is not getting the ratings the network wants in the demo they want, it will be gone. Just because you love a show doesn’t mean it had a lot of fans. I’ve had disappointments, too. I loved Better Off Ted on ABC. I liked Breaking In this season. But guess what? They didn’t get the ratings and got yanked. It happens. Please stop whining about a show being canceled and threatening to boycott a network because of it! There’s plenty on network and cable that is not reality TV. I understand that you may love a show, but it’s not life and death people! If you feel that strongly that your canceled program should still be on TV, start a petition. It’s been known to work before.

Marilyn Rubin May 17, 2011 at 8:11 pm

that’s the problem ratings!!! more bureaucratic money making mongers.

Rick May 16, 2011 at 8:56 pm

I am sooo tired of FOX and the insipid games they play. Shows with excellent writing and acting are on only long enough to suck us in and then they’re cancelled. I should have known any network that would cancel a unique, high quality show like Firefly doesn’t care about the viewer. The Good Guys, Lie To Me, Chicago Code and Human Target were favorites of mine. I will not tune into Fox anymore. No wonder Fillion moved to another network. Fox screwed him at least twice. USA has innovative, quality shows and they don’t play musical chairs with the shows.

veronica May 16, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Very disappointed about Chicago Code, great acting and writing. What a waste of a great cast and you are brining back things like Family Guy ? Seriously ? I will not watch TV on Monday I guess, no big deal. I wish another network would pick it up.

Sherry May 16, 2011 at 7:20 pm

The Good Guys was great. There are soooooo many NCIS, CSI, Law & Order type shows that a cop show that solved crimes other than murder and did it in an “entertaining, don’t have to hang on every word” format was refreshing. My husband loves it too. Please consider bringing it back!!!

DEBBIE May 16, 2011 at 4:30 pm

The only show I watch on FOX. I too am sick of the mindless reality shows that are on today. I guess I do need to start reading more.

Herb May 16, 2011 at 10:08 am

I am extremely disappointed in this network. For years I refused to watch anything on this network as it was mostly trash. But in recent years they seemed to be trying to improve there programing with excellent shows like Human Target, Chicago Code, Lie To Me and even Good Guys was better the mostof what oter networks (NBC) were showing but instead of continuing to improve they have chosen to cancel these excellent programs and be come an NBC failure. I still of 3 shows I have enjoyed this year on this network but have decided I am even through with those. Fox you chose to cancel your viewers choices and I chose to cancel FOX.

Maribela21 May 15, 2011 at 2:55 pm

I am so tired of great shows getting canceled meanwhile the worst are staying one. Just look at how many reality shows are getting renewed. I thought TV was about what the public wants and not the $$. They should have polls for the public to decide before they cancel them, so far every poll that I’ve seen for canceled shows, over 80% of people were upset that it was canceled…so how are they coming up with the excuse to cancel these shows?!?!

Shockedagain May 14, 2011 at 8:36 pm

Unbelievable – Fox is doing it again and cancelling 3 of the best shows on tv! Human Target, Chicago Code and Lie to Me will leave me with nothing much desired to view with regularity on tv. I keep telling myself not to get too satisfied with any series these days because they seem to vanish after keeping my interest – so sick of it

HRouse80 May 13, 2011 at 10:00 pm

HOW DARE YOU FOX!!!! 1st you cancel The Good Guys, and now that I have found 3 quality shows on your network, you have gone and cancelled them as well. Human Target, Lie to Me, and Chicago Code are 3 of the best scripted shows on network television. I would choose these programs over and CSI or Law & Order. Please rethink what you have done. Also, as far a an excellent comedy goes, Breaking In is superb, and of course, you have axed it as well. Stop and think about your viewers. Even though ratings may not seem so great now, you have to give the viewers a chance to realize that FOX has started providing some really amazing shows. CBS has dominated prime time television for a while now, but if you keep these shows another season your ratings and viewers will increase. You just have to be patient and allow the public to see what you have to offer. So again, I beg you, “PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THESE SHOWS!!!!’

Basil Harwood May 17, 2011 at 7:46 am

I concur wholeheartedly. Lie to Me, Chicago Code, and Human Target were my favorite shows. The casting and acting were all superior to any other show on any other channel. I will not be watching much, if anything, on FOX in future, including House which has deteriorated, especially this year.

Marilyn Rubin May 17, 2011 at 8:08 pm

totally agree. Chicago code is one of the best shows on tv. I hardly ever watch anything on fox but this show deserved to stay on . it just shows what morons people are when they dont recognize a well scripted show and very very well acted. booo on you fox. there goes my viewing of your station. House has run its course as far as I am concerned .The character is a sad case and I am sick of him. he is pathetic.

Pissed off Patty May 13, 2011 at 2:28 am

I know its about ratings but im tired of them cancelling all my shows. There are so many venues for watching them and so many shows on cable and regular tv that we watch many shows online and recorded, i wonder if they take that into consideration. So far they have left me with about one show per day. They take the interesting show with a plot away and leave the stupid ones where people dont have to think. Do Americans really want that? Plea to networks if you must take off shows at least end them right get them resolved for those who have been watching. Make the decision and film the last episode right. So far i have lost lie to me, flashforward, how i met your mother, lipstick jungle, greed, samantha who, my own worst enemy, the forgotten, and now breaking in. Plus many others that the ended unresolved. Really i dont mean to be mean but is the cleveland show and parks and recreation the kind of show people want to watch comedies that dont go nowhere. Im just so tired of my show being taken off the air that i might just quit watching television and coming from someone who watches tv mostly all day long thats saying alot.

Bo May 13, 2011 at 1:53 pm

I TOTALLY agree…. Add Human Target to the Bring Back list !!
Too much MINDLESS Drivel like Cleveland, Family Guy, American Dad…. Keep something that is Entertaining, not Stupid !!

Christine Vitale May 16, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Please add Human Target to the Bring Back List!!! Love the show and the star Mark Valley, what a hunk!!