Cancelled or Renewed? HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz TV Shows Status

hbo-cinemax-showtime-starz-tv-shows-31Which HBO shows have been cancelled? When will your favorite Showtime series return? Which Cinemax and Starz shows have been renewed?

Below, you’ll find a list of HBO, Cinemax, Starz, and Showtime’s recent/current/upcoming scripted TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column (where available).

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central | Crackle | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Spike TV | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

34 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. michael dobey says

white queen was ok. but it went too far into witch storylines and such. which none of the real people were involved with, in fact wiccanism only recently came back. Then it made Richard the 3rd not guilty of the murder of his nephews . which he was guilty of. There’s no way anyone else could get to them. That kind of stuff doesn’t help a series.

2. says

Borgia’s, is the best TV series have seen in long time, BIGGEST MISTAKE ever on canceling it after three seasons. It had everything in it…BRING IT BACK !!!

• Hancockenstein says

you should check out ‘Borgia’ too. 3 seasons on Netflix, i think everyone gets 1 free trial in their lifetime if you don’t have it. i didn’t think it was anything special at first, and a bit silly how the Pope is the only person on the show with an American accent(actually that’s still jarring). I started to prefer it over ‘The Borgias’ after seeing 4 or 5 episodes. i really hated Cesare before that but I love him now at season 3, major transformation. Micheletto isn’t in it much unfortunately. don’t worry about it following ‘The Borgias’ closely, it doesn’t, different take on events and plenty of surprises.

3. Miche says

Outlander is one of my favorite. It’s has comedy, drama and romance. Episode 7, the wedding was soooo good that I can’t stop watching it. I don’t think I can wait until April 2015 for the remaining episodes. Please do not cancel the series.

• olly says

I really like Outlander too. I’m a fan of this genre. April??? I’ll have a hard time waiting til then. when they said mid-season finale, I thought it’d only be a month or so.

4. Anonymous says

Power A powerful drama can’t wait for season 2. Almost as good as The Wire it will get there. Keep it going Starz and 50 this is the start of something big and intriguing.

• Marique says

Please please please let Power return for another season! I’ve been looking forward to it since the 1st season ended. Holding my breath!

5. Anonymous says

The White Queen is total ****, Davinci is total ****, I hope Black Sails is better, but STARZ is ******* up

6. Heather says

So disappointed to not see as equal to the white queen. My subscription to starz is based solely on that series. I love that whole time period. I hope they figure something out. Phillipa Gregory is my fav author. :(

7. Laurie says

I enjoyed the White Queen –just finished watching the series—-disappointed to discover there won’t be a season:) but wished this series was continuing

• Hancockenstein says

god I loved that show. all that hoity-toity overly dramatic acting was great. I miss The Tudors too it was similar.

8. Scott says

I was just getting ready to cancel my Starz subscription when I found out Da Vinci’s Demons is coming back next month. Guess I’m sticking around after all.

• Donna says

Unfortunately, I just cancelled my subscription to Starz and had to cut my Dish programs down. I did see the first season but will have to watch it on Netflix.

9. Donna says

The Starz new mini series “Dancing On The Edge” and the Louis Lester Band and female singers are fantastic. Some great music in this. Loved “The White Queen” and didn’t miss an episode. Starz has some excellent mini series.

10. s og says

Banshee. Strike Back. Shameless (us ver.). Ray Donovan. With all the garbage on primetime, it would be a travesty to lose even one of these amazing programs. Truly worth every second spent watching.

• Anonymous says

Banished season one was compelling and addictive. The candle is flickering out in season two. A show of this nature is only as good as the villain. In season two both Rabbit and Procter are either absent or impudent. I hope it ralleys.

• says

Banshee season one was compelling and addictive. The candle is flickering out in season two. A show of this nature is only as good as the villain. In season two both Rabbit and Procter are either absent or impudent. I hope it ralleys.