Mark Gariepy July 5, 2011 at 4:03 pm

WHY ???????? Why would you cancel Chase ?? Very confused !! me and my wife both enjoyed and very upset to see it being canceled please reconsider

Lenny June 27, 2011 at 1:17 pm

Did you know that every show premiered by NBC last season, with the exception of THE VOICE and HARRY’S LAW was cancelled?

Why is NBC last? There’s your answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Abear June 26, 2011 at 9:37 am

VERY GLAD TO SEE HARRY’S LAW RETURNING! JUST A SHAME SOME OF THE CAST DECIDED NOT TO RETURN…. POOR SPORTS!!!! OH WELL NBC WILL BRING NEW & BETTER CAST MEMBERS!!!! ROCK ON KATHY BATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Abear June 26, 2011 at 9:34 am

HUGE FAN OF LAW & ORDER SVU!!!! BIG SUGGESTION:::: BRING BACK ADA CABOT!!!! SHE COMPLETED THE SHOW

Nancy June 21, 2011 at 5:25 pm

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, RIGHT? I got on here to see when they were going to start the second season of PERSONS UNKNOWN (cancelled) and then I see NBC has cancelled THE EVENT! I am seriously considering boycotting NBC ALL TOGETHER! EVERY TIME THEY HAVE A GREAT PROGRAM–THEY LEAVE US HANGING AND CANCEL THE DAMN THING! Why should I invest time in watching something that is just going to be pulled off the air? Just like everything in the “Average American’s lives” HOLLYWOOD DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE!

Don June 20, 2011 at 10:18 am

My Sister and I started watching Chase, against my advise. We fell in love with it and then, as I predicted, NBC canceled it as soon as we became addicted to it. I think my Sister has learned her lesson and will not get interested in any more NBC shows.

vicki June 17, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Like the DRAMS LIKE CHASE, EVENT – AND OTHERS – BUT OF COURSE CANCEL AND START ANOTHER REALITY CRAP – DO YOU THINK EVERYNE SITTING ON THIS SIDE IS STUPID AND NO IMAGINATION – BUT WATCHING( the HOUSEWIVES – or PAWN SHOP or I know the newest about NAILS -)_ give me a break – some people can and do enjoy something more ———————– Enough already.

Jan June 13, 2011 at 10:57 am

Kathy Bates is brilliant! Unusual, funny, blunt, compassionate character. One of the best shows on TV. Well written, bright, good turns and twists in plots. Anyone can come and go except Harry and her lawyer friend who thinks way to highly of himself. Can’t remember name of character. Secretary was shallow and childish. Her character needs to be replaced.

Savage June 12, 2011 at 6:38 am

Frankly, it’s not so much that people “eat up” reality TV, it’s that the shows cost so little to produce. No expensive actors or scriptwriters, no location shoots, no (skilled) directors. One episode of LOLA probably costs as much as 10 episodes of (yecch!) Celebrity Apprentice or (gag!) The Sing-Off.

marilyn June 11, 2011 at 6:47 am

I think that I will not be watching any new shows until they are at least 3 years old due to the fact that shows like The Event don’t ever get a chance. Why people eat up Reality TV is beyond me, aren’t people smart enough to realize that once they point a camera at you there is no such thing as ” Reality TV”?

Sherry June 20, 2011 at 1:04 am

Thank you, marilyn. Finally, someone else that understands that Reality TV is ridiculous.

Anon June 10, 2011 at 7:26 pm

NBC can burn in hell!,how the hell do you cancel Law & Order LA AND The Event?!!,they suck big time.

Deb June 10, 2011 at 11:50 am

Loved Chase, very sorry to see it cancelled.

Anonymous June 9, 2011 at 2:14 pm

loved chase, peacock channel now offically sucks again thank god for other channels

Joshua June 8, 2011 at 4:30 pm

My wife and I loved Perfect Couples. I can’t believe it’s being cancelled. One of the funniest shows on tv in my opinion.

Elaine June 5, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Loved Chase. All the shows NBC is keeping suck. When they do have something worthwhile, they cancel it. Stupid network.