Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows

cw-tv-shows-29Which CW TV shows have been cancelled? Which ones have been renewed? How many episodes have been ordered?

Below, you’ll find a list of The CW’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which CW shows are your favorites? Have any of them been cancelled? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

meg April 1, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Absolutely LOVE beauty and the beast. But I am also obsessed with star crossed. They are both a guilty pleasure!

Sajko April 1, 2014 at 7:43 am

In this order
1. Hart of Dixie
2.Star-crossed
3. Beauty and the beast

Sharon Hilton March 22, 2014 at 10:25 am

Seriously the new show the 100 sucks, so leave ghe show thats are already on the tv, beauty and the beast, the originals, hart of Dixi, i love vampire diaries originals, the tomorrow people and reign. And the new show star crossed

GRAMS March 13, 2014 at 6:02 pm

REALLY ENJOY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

kim March 11, 2014 at 12:40 pm

i love vampire diaries originals, the tomorrow people and reign.

Maria March 1, 2014 at 2:50 pm

1.Arro
2.Beauty and the Beast

Brandy February 20, 2014 at 2:32 pm

HoD,CD,Reign are my favorite cw shows.Glad Reign got renewed but hope HoD & CD get renewed too,HoD I think will for syndication but I’m starting to wonder about that.VD isn’t as good as it used to be.Didnt care much for STar Crossed.I like BatB too.

Georgia February 13, 2014 at 11:47 am

My favorite CW shows are The Carrie Diaries, Arrow, and Hart of Dixie. I really want Carrie Diaries renewed.

SLH January 3, 2014 at 11:16 am

Reign is a GREAT show! I love it and look forward to watching it every week. It is my new obsession!

Buffygirl October 30, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Don’t care who knows it, I live for Monday when Beauty & The Beast is on. Love, love, love this show. It’s a complete escape for me. I hope it is renewed for a third season because if it isn’t, I’ll be devastated. Love the chemistry between Cat and Vincent and new updated story to the old “Beauty and The Beast” story of which I was a fan of too. So please keep this show going.

erin October 14, 2013 at 10:41 am

I have alot of favorite shows on cw network there are only four shows that got canceled and it is all the cw network fault I was hoping for GG and 90210 And Nkita to return for future seasons cw network are you completely out of your mind you are only renewing shows that only has 13 episodes to Carrie Daires and epsecially The ORINGINALS AND OTHER SHOWS

Kate Fredericks October 7, 2013 at 9:04 pm

I don’t care what conventional wisdom says, my husband and I are unabashed, huge fans of Hart of Dixie. I write this now, as we are watching this sweet, funny, quirky little show, full of wonderful, awful, sweet characters during its first episode of its new season because I come fully out of the closet totally loving this show. I could name each quirky, funny, sweet (sometimes dumb) character, but I am just going to urge you all to keep an open mind and WATCH HART OF DIXIE. It is the best medicine during these politically and economically scary times (I am on a news blackout since last Thursday because I had one of those “reality sucks” meltdowns and hubby blocked all news channels, bless his heart). Watching Hart of Dixie IN REAL TIME (something just not done in our house!), is such a joy. Both my husband and I are starting to call it our happy place. I think, for us, the real joy is seeing a little bit of ourselves and our loved ones (and life situations) in the characters and the show, it’s simply a rare delight these days. If you like it and watch it, POST HERE, and everywhere to keep it on the air!

Annette Cooper October 1, 2013 at 5:13 am

Secret Circle was one of my favorites that was cancelled in mid air. I really miss it!!

heather September 6, 2013 at 4:23 am

I like 90210 and Secret circle. I never got to finished watching what happens with secret circle.

jro September 2, 2013 at 3:06 am

Supernatural is my all time favourite, and I’d give anything to see Jared and Misha guest on Whose Line. Jensen too!