124 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Michael says

Hey NBC,

I was a big fan of most of your shows i.e. Law & Order, Southland, Boomtown,etc. At one you were the number one network. Now I would watch PBS instead of the shows you have on now. The few good ones you have on and are bringing back may not last through the ’11-’12 season because you cut them fast. Here’s an idea, find good shows and show them the way your other network USA does… a few weeks and place another series on and bring it back a few months later. It might be the only way you can compete. I know I watch more USA than you.

2. Joan McKelvey says

Thought Parenthood the best of TV, though problematic for many friends to whom I recommended it because of time slot. Please don’t leave!

3. Jasmine says

I am tired of all of the bad reality shows. I know they are dirt cheap to produce, but for the most part they are very bad. I love Parenthood. I hope it will be renewed. If you watch it, you will get hooked. It’s hard to fall in love with a show and have it always on the bubble. Have some faith NBC, commit to the show and give it multiple seasons!

4. Rory Carstens IOWA says

Why is it that NBC takes all the good shows off, but leaves all these reality shows, that just to me are plain stupid. LIKE bigest loser, Law an order is getting very old, people want to watch that they can see it on cable, us out hear in the rural america dont have a lot of choices, BUT THE GOOD STUFF, LIKE CHASE, TRAUMA, THE CAPE, HARRY’S LAW, +++++++++++++++++++ GET REAL NBC DONT ALWAYS GET RID OF THE GOOD STUFF, AND PUT THE FANTASY or know as REALTY TV, Because to me it is a joke…………in my house holod your ratings will go down, I will not allow it on my TV……

5. Kathleen Bronson says

I heard the great reviews about Harry’s Law only last week and am so disappointed that it’s already over. I watched the snippets on the computer and was fascinated. I could learn to really love this show and know it’ll become one of my “never miss no matter what” shows. Please keept this show on the air and let me know when it’ll be back on. All the characters are so believable.

6. Judy says

I cannot believe the good shows that have been canceled, but they are keeping the “reality” crappy ones…I really enjoy after a long day to sit and watch a good show,not what I see every day.I watch tv to be entertained,not see what is showing now on the networks.

7. Charlie says

My wife and I just love Parenthood, first she made me start to watch it but now I actually love it too and can relate.

8. Nichole says

I absolutely love the show PARENTHOOD and hope it will be on for awhile.
    I am 31 yrs old and a mother of two and feel that I can relate to many of the shows characters and situations.

Thanks NBC !