Leah November 14, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Really bummed about Trauma.
Hope they chance their minds and make a season two.
I would definitely watch it!

Kathy July 26, 2011 at 6:42 pm

I am sad about Human Targets cancelation maybe the network needs to stop moving shows around!

Michael June 27, 2011 at 6:57 am

Hey NBC,

I was a big fan of most of your shows i.e. Law & Order, Southland, Boomtown,etc. At one you were the number one network. Now I would watch PBS instead of the shows you have on now. The few good ones you have on and are bringing back may not last through the ’11-’12 season because you cut them fast. Here’s an idea, find good shows and show them the way your other network USA does… a few weeks and place another series on and bring it back a few months later. It might be the only way you can compete. I know I watch more USA than you.

Joan McKelvey March 16, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Thought Parenthood the best of TV, though problematic for many friends to whom I recommended it because of time slot. Please don’t leave!

Mark Dickehage March 13, 2011 at 4:38 am

I am sick of all of the LAW & Orders! Give us something new NBC!

Terri Canales May 12, 2013 at 7:57 pm

I hate that show

Jasmine February 26, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I am tired of all of the bad reality shows. I know they are dirt cheap to produce, but for the most part they are very bad. I love Parenthood. I hope it will be renewed. If you watch it, you will get hooked. It’s hard to fall in love with a show and have it always on the bubble. Have some faith NBC, commit to the show and give it multiple seasons!

Rory Carstens IOWA February 14, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Why is it that NBC takes all the good shows off, but leaves all these reality shows, that just to me are plain stupid. LIKE bigest loser, Law an order is getting very old, people want to watch that they can see it on cable, us out hear in the rural america dont have a lot of choices, BUT THE GOOD STUFF, LIKE CHASE, TRAUMA, THE CAPE, HARRY’S LAW, +++++++++++++++++++ GET REAL NBC DONT ALWAYS GET RID OF THE GOOD STUFF, AND PUT THE FANTASY or know as REALTY TV, Because to me it is a joke…………in my house holod your ratings will go down, I will not allow it on my TV……

Kathleen Bronson February 13, 2011 at 8:03 pm

I heard the great reviews about Harry’s Law only last week and am so disappointed that it’s already over. I watched the snippets on the computer and was fascinated. I could learn to really love this show and know it’ll become one of my “never miss no matter what” shows. Please keept this show on the air and let me know when it’ll be back on. All the characters are so believable.

Judy January 25, 2011 at 4:30 pm

I cannot believe the good shows that have been canceled, but they are keeping the “reality” crappy ones…I really enjoy after a long day to sit and watch a good show,not what I see every day.I watch tv to be entertained,not see what is showing now on the networks.

Charlie January 4, 2011 at 9:22 pm

My wife and I just love Parenthood, first she made me start to watch it but now I actually love it too and can relate.

Nichole January 4, 2011 at 9:19 pm

I absolutely love the show PARENTHOOD and hope it will be on for awhile.
I am 31 yrs old and a mother of two and feel that I can relate to many of the shows characters and situations.

Thanks NBC !

Will January 4, 2011 at 8:36 pm

Turn the lights off in The Office and go Code 3 to revive Trauma!