kelly September 21, 2010 at 8:26 am

I can’t believe they cancelled both Mercy and Trauma…I loved both of these shows!!! I hope they reconsider. It doens’t leave NBC with much…..

Ro September 19, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Bring back Mercy! The characters are believable and sympathetic. It is more real than Grey’s Anatomy and the actors and characters are fresh. It is about time the medical profession is portrayed as real people and not super beings. I hope you reconisder! It is a Great Show!

debbie September 16, 2010 at 6:42 pm

they shouldn’t have cancelled trauma it was the the best shows going to miss that show

Jennifer September 15, 2010 at 6:21 pm

I LOVED MERCY AND TRAUMA. Big mistake cancelling them. SOOOOO disappointed :(

Katie September 14, 2010 at 8:31 pm

I loved Mercy, I never missed an episode!!! Bring it back!!!

Gina September 13, 2010 at 6:46 am

I did not realize that NBC was cancelling Bonnie Hunt. What a shame. Today in her time slot in the New York area WNBC is a 2006 episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County. It is pathetic that this is the alternative to a really terrific talk show.

Candi Thomas September 11, 2010 at 4:09 pm

We loved Mercy. Bring it back!

Pat S. September 8, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Bonnie Hunt’s show was so special. I can’t believe that it has been taken off the air. It’s not everyday you can find a show that elevates entertainment, shows kindness, and is on target without lowering it’s standards. Shame on NBC!

Marie Louise Patch September 8, 2010 at 8:57 am

Why cancel the Bonnie Hunt show?? It is interesting, amusing ,CLEAN and can be enjoyed by the entire family.

Instead NBC should cancel the Ellen DeGeneres, with her idiotic dance moves and her sexual innuendos to her male guests, which everyone knows are completely uncalled for and unbelievable coming from her.

Marie Louise Patch September 8, 2010 at 8:51 am

Why cancel the Bonnie Hint show? It is interesting, amusing, CLEAN and can be enjoyed by the entire family.

Instead NBC should cancel the Ellen DeGeneres with her idiotic dance moves and the sexual innuendos towards the male guests which everyone knows is completely nonsensical on her part.

jon September 7, 2010 at 9:32 pm

me and my wife watched mercy every week i can’t believe they cancelled it. the only two shows worth watching on nbc now is chuck and parenthood. bring mercy back.

POLLY SCALISE September 5, 2010 at 11:27 am

LAW AND ORDER HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE SINCE DAY ONE AND THE STORIES CONTINUE TO BE GOOD . NO REASON TO TAKE IT OFF.

T. Pitts September 4, 2010 at 6:39 pm

I LOVE MERCY !!!!!!!! the drama was great…PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE bring it back…..

Shannon Greene September 2, 2010 at 11:21 am

What are you thinking? Mercy was AWESOME!!!!! Please bring it back. At least have a season 2 and give closure to the show. I have never seen a channel cancel so many shows.

A.W September 1, 2010 at 4:31 pm

i totally agree. Mercy was friggin’ awsome. i recorded the series and watched it over and over.! BRING IT BACK! PLEASEE!