124 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. kelly says

I can’t believe they cancelled both Mercy and Trauma…I loved both of these shows!!! I hope they reconsider. It doens’t leave NBC with much…..

2. Ro says

Bring back Mercy! The characters are believable and sympathetic. It is more real than Grey’s Anatomy and the actors and characters are fresh. It is about time the medical profession is portrayed as real people and not super beings. I hope you reconisder! It is a Great Show!

3. Gina says

I did not realize that NBC was cancelling Bonnie Hunt. What a shame. Today in her time slot in the New York area WNBC is a 2006 episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County. It is pathetic that this is the alternative to a really terrific talk show.

4. Pat S. says

Bonnie Hunt’s show was so special. I can’t believe that it has been taken off the air. It’s not everyday you can find a show that elevates entertainment, shows kindness, and is on target without lowering it’s standards. Shame on NBC!

5. says

Why cancel the Bonnie Hunt show?? It is interesting, amusing ,CLEAN and can be enjoyed by the entire family.

Instead NBC should cancel the Ellen DeGeneres, with her idiotic dance moves and her sexual innuendos to her male guests, which everyone knows are completely uncalled for and unbelievable coming from her.

6. Marie Louise Patch says

Why cancel the Bonnie Hint show? It is interesting, amusing, CLEAN and can be enjoyed by the entire family.

Instead NBC should cancel the Ellen DeGeneres with her idiotic dance moves and the sexual innuendos towards the male guests which everyone knows is completely nonsensical on her part.

7. jon says

me and my wife watched mercy every week i can’t believe they cancelled it. the only two shows worth watching on nbc now is chuck and parenthood. bring mercy back.

8. POLLY SCALISE says

LAW AND ORDER HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE SINCE DAY ONE AND THE STORIES CONTINUE TO BE GOOD . NO REASON TO TAKE IT OFF.

9. A.W says

i totally agree. Mercy was friggin’ awsome. i recorded the series and watched it over and over.! BRING IT BACK! PLEASEE!