Capture: Summer 2013 Ratings

Capture TV show: canceled or renewed?On Capture, contestants try to survive a Hunger Games-like competition and win a lot of money. Meanwhile, The CW network is hoping that the series will attract a lot of viewers. Will Capture be a ratings success and see a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

Below are the TV series’ ratings for the Summer 2013 season, the best way to tell if the show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. Capture typically airs on Tuesday nights and there are 10 episodes. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so check back to see how things are going:

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 0.84 million total viewers.

Episode 01-10: Wednesday, 09/25/13 (finale)
0.2 in the demo (0% change) with 0.58 million (-16% change).
Season averages: 0.33 in the demo with 0.84 million.

Episode 01-09: Tuesday, 09/24/13
0.2 in the demo (-50% change) with 0.69 million (-27% change).
Season averages: 0.34 in the demo with 0.87 million.

Episode 01-08: Tuesday, 09/17/13
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 0.95 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 0.36 in the demo with 0.89 million.

Episode 01-07: Tuesday, 09/10/13
0.4 in the demo (+33% change) with 0.93 million (+11% change).
Season averages: 0.36 in the demo with 0.88 million.

Episode 01-06: Tuesday, 09/03/13
0.3 in the demo (-25% change) with 0.84 million (-16% change).
Season averages: 0.35 in the demo with 0.87 million.

Episode 01-05: Tuesday, 08/27/13
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 1.00 million (+11% change).
Season averages: 0.36 in the demo with 0.88 million.

Episode 01-04: Tuesday, 08/20/13
0.4 in the demo (+33% change) with 0.90 million (+20% change).
Season averages: 0.35 in the demo with 0.85 million.

Episode 01-03: Tuesday, 08/13/13
0.3 in the demo (0% change) with 0.75 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 0.33 in the demo with 0.83 million.

Episode 01-02: Tuesday, 08/06/13
0.3 in the demo (-25% change) with 0.81 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 0.35 in the demo with 0.87 million.

Episode 01-01: Tuesday, 07/30/13
0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 0.93 million total viewers.
Season averages: 0.40 in the demo with 0.93 million.

This reality series debuted on par with The CW’s Perfect Score disappointing premiere a few weeks earlier.

What do you think? Do you like the Capture TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

61 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Philip says

This is an awesome show… just watched the entire season. The CW didn’t advertise it well enough. I watch 6 or 7 other shows on the CW and never heard of Capture until I downloaded the CW app on my Xbox One.

2. binge series says

I love this show . My man also loved it which work out great being that he really not a fan of reality TV. It took us two day watch the show Thank God for our xbox app we got to see episodes back to back . We are certainly looking forward to another season .

3. Vincent says

I hope they bring it back. This show was so well done. You could tell that the people who created the game anticipated the problems of a dwindling player pool and came up with ways to counteract them. They knew it would get harder for the Hunt teams to capture two teams if they did nothing. So they put in the sabotages to handicap teams and the reward stations to tempt teams, both things making teams easier to locate.

Credit to the game’s creators for trying to figure things out for the first season, rather than throwing something out there and finding the problems as they went along. The casting was good (even if some of the cast were actors – I saw Jade & Nikita in a movie on Chiller – All About Evil with Natasha Lyonne – the day after I saw episode one of Capture).

And yes, CW…Promote Capture much more than you did for its first season.

4. Chandler says

Oh my gosh it’s the first season give them a break!!! It was soooo good and it’ll get better!!!! Bring me moar Capture!

5. Kelly H says

return the show it is a worth watch TV series and should return !! Bring back for a second season please and promote it better I am SURE more people will watch …..my whole family watched it and will again

6. Alex says

This is definitely a great show. They need to bring it back, and I think the fact that it’ll have a season 2 might attract more people, especially with catching fire over and people still loving hunger games.

7. Jennifer says

My husband and I love Captured! I’m not a fan of survivor, but I absolutely love this reality game show! My husband doesn’t like any reality tv shows, but when I asked him to sit and watch Capture with me he absolutely loved it and couldn’t get enough. Great on the edge of your seat action. There is not one bad thing I can say. Please! Please! Please don’t cancel this show! We love CAPTURE! Absolutely, there should be a second season and many more after!

8. Adam W. says

I absolutely LOVE THE SHOW CAPTURE!!! If this doesn’t get a second season I will be EXTREMELY MAD!! I am so addicted to it and can’t stop re-watching all of the episodes! It’s the best show I’ve ever seen and the only one that has really intrigued me….I have no idea what I would do if you canceled it. Please just give it another try!! PLEASE!!!

9. Kristi says

My family tuned in to watch Capture every Tuesday night. We did not realize that the grand finale would be on a Wednesday! What was that about? So, we missed the last show. Just found out that the Green Team won, and we’re very happy about that. Hope this show gets a second season.

10. Derek says

Best new show of the summer by far. Edge of your seat excitment and full of action. I actually prefer this to Survivor with more of the focus on the hunt and adventure than the silly social game. Dont get me wrong I like Survivor too but I think Capture is Survivor 2.0. PLEASE BRING CAPTURE BACK FOR A SECOND SEASON!! and promote it better CW people will watch!!!!