Capture: Summer 2013 Ratings

Capture TV show: canceled or renewed?On Capture, contestants try to survive a Hunger Games-like competition and win a lot of money. Meanwhile, The CW network is hoping that the series will attract a lot of viewers. Will Capture be a ratings success and see a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

Below are the TV series’ ratings for the Summer 2013 season, the best way to tell if the show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. Capture typically airs on Tuesday nights and there are 10 episodes. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so check back to see how things are going:

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 0.84 million total viewers.

Episode 01-10: Wednesday, 09/25/13 (finale)
0.2 in the demo (0% change) with 0.58 million (-16% change).
Season averages: 0.33 in the demo with 0.84 million.

Episode 01-09: Tuesday, 09/24/13
0.2 in the demo (-50% change) with 0.69 million (-27% change).
Season averages: 0.34 in the demo with 0.87 million.

Episode 01-08: Tuesday, 09/17/13
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 0.95 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 0.36 in the demo with 0.89 million.

Episode 01-07: Tuesday, 09/10/13
0.4 in the demo (+33% change) with 0.93 million (+11% change).
Season averages: 0.36 in the demo with 0.88 million.

Episode 01-06: Tuesday, 09/03/13
0.3 in the demo (-25% change) with 0.84 million (-16% change).
Season averages: 0.35 in the demo with 0.87 million.

Episode 01-05: Tuesday, 08/27/13
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 1.00 million (+11% change).
Season averages: 0.36 in the demo with 0.88 million.

Episode 01-04: Tuesday, 08/20/13
0.4 in the demo (+33% change) with 0.90 million (+20% change).
Season averages: 0.35 in the demo with 0.85 million.

Episode 01-03: Tuesday, 08/13/13
0.3 in the demo (0% change) with 0.75 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 0.33 in the demo with 0.83 million.

Episode 01-02: Tuesday, 08/06/13
0.3 in the demo (-25% change) with 0.81 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 0.35 in the demo with 0.87 million.

Episode 01-01: Tuesday, 07/30/13
0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 0.93 million total viewers.
Season averages: 0.40 in the demo with 0.93 million.

This reality series debuted on par with The CW’s Perfect Score disappointing premiere a few weeks earlier.

What do you think? Do you like the Capture TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Cal June 30, 2014 at 10:32 pm

If this show does not get renewed, I will be so disappointed. I started watching around the fifth episode, I could not get enough of it. I watched to the end in one night. Three months later, I go back, and this time watch the entire season. I always say “Capture is my favorite Tv show.” When ever I saw a chase, I shook with anticipation. It keeps you into it until the very end. To summarize, this show is one of the best I have seen, and Please renew it.

Jeremy June 18, 2014 at 2:29 pm

YES YES YES bring season 2! this show is awesome!!! if only more people knew about it they would all view too! I want to be in the show!!!

brian June 3, 2014 at 1:22 am

Hell yeah season 2 please

Michael May 30, 2014 at 3:47 pm

LOVED THIS SHOW. Please renew!!!

Patel May 27, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Heck yea!!! this show was awesome, Hope there is a season 2

JT May 24, 2014 at 7:31 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE capture..bring it back

Nicole dinnel May 11, 2014 at 11:29 am

My husband and I loved it we found it on hulu and are waiting for more shows
hoping there will be a second one.

Aaron April 22, 2014 at 9:17 pm

Please PLEASE PLEASE renew Capture. Ever since I started watching it I cant stop!!!! its gripped me from beginning to end. I am definetly hoping for a season 2 3 4 5 and beyond.

Mary April 25, 2014 at 11:45 am

Woo Hoo CW is planning a Season 2!!! Casting calls for 2014 going on now.

Loved Capture’s first season and have been watching for any sign of a season 2. It’s on it’s way :-)

Wayne C April 25, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Glad to see there will be a season 2.

As I do with Survivor and Big Brother, I keep all of the episodes of Capture on my Tivo after watching them when broadcast. Then at the end of the season, when the winner is announced, I go back and watch all of the episodes in a very short period of time, back to back. It is interesting to see how the winner got to the end.

Cal June 30, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Oh, Thank Goodness. This is such a relief. I had read this before, but my mind must have read it the wrong way :P. Now that I had gone back and read it again, it it True! So Excited. Can’t wait for it to Air. One day I am going to be on this show, but for now I will have to just watch it from my couch. CAN NOT WAIT! #CaptureisBack #Relief P.S: It says “Submissions for contestants for this epic reality game show are being accepted now from people from all ages and from every corner of the country. ” It says ALL AGES. xD maybe I can actually get on ;)

Cal June 30, 2014 at 10:56 pm

I watched the whole season twice. I talk about it very much to my friends, and try to get them to watch it to.Gives me shivers every time some one is chased. Please Season 2!

Wayne C April 15, 2014 at 12:42 am

Watched all episodes last year. Hope for Seasons 2, 3 and 4.

CW, I understand the ratings were rather low but you had a group of dedicated watchers who really enjoyed it.

Cal June 30, 2014 at 10:43 pm

Exactly. Hope this goes on like Survivor. (Second Favorite Tv Show) It has had like 24 seasons. Forgive me if I am wrong. I am not 100% positive.

Kim March 30, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Awesome, exciting series. Please renew!

Moe Moe March 11, 2014 at 4:57 am

Season 2 please! Was the best show on tv something worth watching

Susan Rothenbuhler March 4, 2014 at 7:29 pm

Hubby and I LOVED this show! It is a different level of reality show and really gets us biting our nails, cheering, screaming…lol
We want many many more seasons of this excellent program!

Kit Ahnert February 24, 2014 at 6:49 pm

My whole family loved this show! Please come back for another season! We all sat down to watch this together. It was wonderful.

Matthew February 23, 2014 at 4:58 am

Ok. So what ever random family has a nielson box (I’m assuming in the Midwest) controls TV? So over it. Even if you can’t get demographic info. You can get real time ratings from Cable and satellite views. Plus super accurate ratings with netflix and Hulu numbers. Sure, the demographic isn’t keyed in as well as the 10,000 Nielson boxes projecting fake numbers for all of America. But that’s what connecting Facebook to your hulu is for. Duh. Nielson is dumb, overrated, and really not a standard at all. I call for season 2.

Speedy_96 February 20, 2014 at 11:00 pm

I just watched the series, omg it is just AWESOME!!!!!! I want a seasin 2.

alex April 25, 2014 at 5:39 pm

I watched capture last year was on the edge of my seat the entire season.the cw would be crazy to cancel this show best reality show ever