Castle: ABC Show Renewed for Seventh Season

Castle and Beckett are staying on the case. ABC has renewed the Castle TV series for a seventh season.

The show’s current ratings are down slightly when compared to last year’s but it’s still the network’s most-watched scripted series. Season six is averaging a 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.96 million total viewers.

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

What do you think? Are you glad that Castle has been renewed once again? How long do you think this show should run?

Lyn March 29, 2015 at 6:30 pm

Has anyone heard whether Castle will be continued for an 8th season? I really hope so!!!

Earl Kemp March 30, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Still up in the air but there is a rift between Nathan and Stana. Watch episode 706, look at her eyes. What I saw brought me to tears when I noticed “I wish” in her eyes as it looked like she fought back her own. Google “Nathan Fillian and Stana Katic personel romance”, watch the videos, she is head over heels about Nathan. And now?? I hope that I’m wrong, Earl

Fay Smith March 9, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Please don’t take Castle off

Earl Kemp March 10, 2015 at 1:55 pm

People at ABC don’t read these comments but Castle’s demise would be like loosing a family member. When will Castle and Kate have their honeymoon? Earl

Larraine March 2, 2015 at 10:17 pm

I love Castle please keep it on forever.

Marsha March 2, 2015 at 7:55 pm

I love the show Castle and hope to see it back on real soon. I’m not a THE VOICE or THE BACHELOR kind of person. Give us back CASTLE!

James capuano February 18, 2015 at 12:01 pm

You Have to wonder who decide on programing you see.When you see some of the junk programs they put on for you to watch.Then you see good programs like Castle that they would think of discontinuing. Make you wonder if their job should be discontinued. I guess Netflix is looking better ever day. I then would decide would I watch.I guess you don’t have to think to hard of how I think!

Dawn Tweedy February 18, 2015 at 10:33 am

I am so glad that Castle is going on. I love the show and was very worried that they would not be back.
Thanks ABC