Castle: ABC Show Renewed for Seventh Season

Castle and Beckett are staying on the case. ABC has renewed the Castle TV series for a seventh season.

The show’s current ratings are down slightly when compared to last year’s but it’s still the network’s most-watched scripted series. Season six is averaging a 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.96 million total viewers.

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

What do you think? Are you glad that Castle has been renewed once again? How long do you think this show should run?

A fan September 22, 2014 at 10:34 am

It is one of my favorites .Ihope it stays for a long time.

michele September 22, 2014 at 12:00 am

I started watching Castle January 2014 and I’m HOOKED! I’m extremely happy that it’s on another season. I’ve spent the entire summer catching up so I can be up to date when the season begins

A fan September 19, 2014 at 10:06 am

Castle is my favorite show. I watch the new episodes and then watch all the re-runs. I think the show should run until they both die of old age – still trying to figure out their relationship.

Kathy Dancey September 17, 2014 at 7:11 am

Castle – my absolute favourite show! I am now 59 years old and have been watching since the beginning! An excellent combination of humour, and suspense, and I thoroughly enjoy the natural and believable interaction between the main characters.

anonymous September 15, 2014 at 2:06 pm

This happens to be one of my favorite shows and would truly enjoy watching it for a long time and I am 69 years of age and this show is great clean entertainment

UCnNC September 14, 2014 at 3:31 pm

I love this show! I hope they can keep it going forever. Let it evolve just like the story line is going. Keep it as clean as it has been and as awesome the writers are doing. Such a good mix of mystery, comedy and suspense. Couldn’t ask for better!

Anonymous September 13, 2014 at 2:38 pm

We love the show and would like it to continue for many years