Castle: ABC Show Renewed for Seventh Season

Castle and Beckett are staying on the case. ABC has renewed the Castle TV series for a seventh season.

The show’s current ratings are down slightly when compared to last year’s but it’s still the network’s most-watched scripted series. Season six is averaging a 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.96 million total viewers.

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

What do you think? Are you glad that Castle has been renewed once again? How long do you think this show should run?

Connie September 1, 2014 at 7:39 pm

This is without the best show on television today! I have watched the reruns of Castle numerous times, and would hate to see it go!

I am hoping the show continues for a long time!!

Connie September 1, 2014 at 7:36 pm

This is without a doubt the best show on television!! To tide me over, I have watched the reruns over and over!! I sincerely hope you renew this wonderful show!!! For a Long Time!!

Susan August 27, 2014 at 7:54 pm

I love murder mysteries. Read all of Pattersons books plus others. Castle and Kate are great together. Plus the other detectives. Its serious, interesting and the characters always make me laugh with their wit. Looking forward to this next season. Spent this past summer catching up on the reruns. Please keep them coming.

Sandy August 27, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Love the show Castle. Even watch all the re-runs. Nice, clean show. Hard to find these days in the world of reality tv.

Ron August 26, 2014 at 10:18 am

love this show glad it’s coming back for seven season. A lot of the other crime shows in detective series I like to watch after he goes through a few seasons and looks like the writers in the actors start to get lazy. If they don’t keep you interested is much as they used to. All of the Castle shows seem to be tightly written and well acted[ With the possible exception of the shows where Kate worked for the FBI]they were all extremely watchable. And I am confident it will continue.

Natalie August 23, 2014 at 5:06 pm

I just found Casle a month ago and love it every night it is on.

Sharon Genth August 17, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Think its a wonderful series. Really looking forward to more shows. Have watched all of the old ones, several times each.

kate brossea August 17, 2014 at 11:42 am

LOVE this show (although I didn’t care for it much when 1st aired) have spent all summer watching re-runs on TNT…it just gets better and better….MUST keep this show going!

Barbara August 17, 2014 at 10:58 pm

AMEN

Ella August 14, 2014 at 10:51 pm

I sure hope they renew it again for 2014-2015…waited a hole summer for new series…

EssenceRae August 14, 2014 at 12:28 am

Please renew Castle for another season! We enjoy this show GREATLY!!! It really brings our family together. It will be such a disappointment to have this series canceled!!!!

Dawnette August 8, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Wonderful series that both adults and kids can watch. Please don’t cancel this comedic mystery! We really enjoy this show!