Castle: ABC Show Renewed for Seventh Season

Castle and Beckett are staying on the case. ABC has renewed the Castle TV series for a seventh season.

The show’s current ratings are down slightly when compared to last year’s but it’s still the network’s most-watched scripted series. Season six is averaging a 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.96 million total viewers.

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

What do you think? Are you glad that Castle has been renewed once again? How long do you think this show should run?

Chris - PA June 15, 2014 at 11:35 am

My wife and I love this show, its the best and most entertaining show on TV.
DO NOT cancel this show or ABC will lose this viewer forever.

Lisa - Ohio June 15, 2014 at 11:40 am

I agree with Chris – PA. Best show on TV. Don’t be foolish, keep Stana Katic on ABC as long as you can.

kim english June 13, 2014 at 1:31 am

this is the best show on tv over the last 10 years you must keep this going for as long as possible you cant leave us hanging to find out whether castle is dead or alive they must get married thing are now becoming more interesting the new twists and ups and down are great my son and i watch this and are having a debate whether he alive please keep it going for all the fans of this wonderful series

Twan June 11, 2014 at 11:07 pm

Stay on for longtime best show on TV .

Vernell Washington June 10, 2014 at 2:55 pm

I am thrilled. Love the show. Just got turned on to it this past year. I just love it.

Betsy June 9, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Love the show! My Mondays are not the same when it’s not on. Watching all the reruns on TNT and the ones I have on tape. And I have the full set of discs….. I love me some Castle!!!

Patricia June 6, 2014 at 3:54 pm

I am thrilled. Love the show. Just got turned on to it this past year. I was very disappointed when I had heard it was to be cancelled. Whew!!

Denise in Uk June 6, 2014 at 5:13 am

I’m in the Uk and a lot of shows i watch have been
cancelled so was pleased when this was renewed as it has everything
comedy romance and sometimes a bit of action i just love this show !!

Max Parker June 4, 2014 at 12:34 am

My wife and I love this show, it would be a shame to see it ever cancelled. We’re buying up the season DVD ‘ S as fast as they are released.

LisaLisa in Ohio June 3, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Yes!!!!! This is one show where I rest some so I can stay up and watch it. All I can say is Castle better not be dead!! They need to get married and have their happily ever after. They have waited this long now it needs to happen.

lana rose June 2, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Castle is a very good show. and should stay on for a long time

Jack Barton June 1, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Castle is an awesome show! I am so glad that it is staying on the air.

Tia Holmes May 28, 2014 at 8:13 pm

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON!!!!!! I cant wait to see what happens

Tammy Mabry May 28, 2014 at 11:40 am

I’m thrilled! It’s my favorite show and it’s good, clean entertainment! Bravo ABC!!!

Anonymous May 27, 2014 at 11:36 am

considering two and a half men has carried on for so long maybe they should allow castle to considering it’s better then most plus the quality of the cinematography is as if it was a proper feature film

Barbara May 25, 2014 at 7:21 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW! The season finale had me in tears. I so want them to get married but LOVE the mystery. Keep up the good work guys.