Castle: ABC Show Renewed for Seventh Season

Castle and Beckett are staying on the case. ABC has renewed the Castle TV series for a seventh season.

The show’s current ratings are down slightly when compared to last year’s but it’s still the network’s most-watched scripted series. Season six is averaging a 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.96 million total viewers.

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

What do you think? Are you glad that Castle has been renewed once again? How long do you think this show should run?

Karen Tilden July 11, 2014 at 8:04 am

Have loved this series from the outset. Please continue with the series. Love the interaction between all the characters.

Martha July 9, 2014 at 11:06 pm

LOVE THIS SHOW. IT SHOULD NOT BE CANCELLED. I WATCH ALL OF THE RERUNS OF PAST SEASONS AND CANT WAIT TIL THE NEW SEASON BEGINS!!!
THERE IS MYSTERY , ROMANCE, AND COMEDY ALL IN ONE SHOW.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR . CASTLE SHOULD CONTINUE TO ENTERTAIN ALL OF IT’S FANS. ADDICTED TO CASTLE!!!!

Peggy July 9, 2014 at 11:28 am

Love the show “Castle”. I did not watch show in the very beginning but started about
Season 3 and fell in love with the show. The chemistry between Castle and Beckett
is fabulous. Lovet the way it is working up to a real romance. Both extremely good looking people. Stana Kadic is stunningly beautiful and wholesome looking. Fallon is a real good looking man. Have continued to see all the rest of the shows on TNT and I am completely hooked. Can’t wait until next serason starts. I am a true fan of “Castle”.

Elizabeth July 5, 2014 at 11:24 pm

I want it to keep going. Love that show!

ANONYMOUS July 3, 2014 at 8:03 pm

HAVE WATCHED CASTLE FROM DAY ONN.. HOPE IT PICKS UP IN RATINGS AS WANT IT TO STAY ON FOR MANY MORE SEASONS! ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS!

Patsy Rusk July 1, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Please ABC do not cancel this show. The last episode that I viewed was on his wedding day and things were going wrong. I have been unable to find it on Cox Cable since then. What day and time is it broadcast in Baton Rouge, La?

Gale June 28, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Love Castle, but bring back his Dad, James Brolin. Love him too.

A C Mc Elroy June 27, 2014 at 7:47 am

A great part of this show’s appeal and long standing has been because , although rommance is included, the main plot line(theme) has not been sacrificed. This program keeps soap opra out and flows naturally and logically with drama and humor in a perfect complimentary mix . It allows the characters to be human and realistic in strange but belivable circumstances and keeps the priority of the show first. As long as this occurs (thank you writers and all involved in decisions of this nature) this program can continue without worry. I will continue to enjoy every episode and even re-runs as one of your most loyal fans. Do not go the way alot of the GOOD shows before you have ; keep true to your mission.

Anne Ferns June 22, 2014 at 5:06 am

Castle should run forever, I love this show and have never missed it since it started, and what an ending the last episode was I was in tears, can’t wait for a new season.

Carol June 19, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Please don’t cancel Castle, it is one of the most entertaining shows on TV. Good story lines, love interest, and having a family in the story is great.

iegjid June 19, 2014 at 12:28 am

guys calm down if you want to watch episodes go to websites

Christine June 18, 2014 at 11:13 pm

I am truly a big fan of Castle – I have seen season two and three and will be fast in watching season three – it is really well done and Castle and Bekett play their parts with good energy and believable performances – they are both wonderful to look at and to us the viewers, procure great chemistry. Kudos to the writers, directors and producers. Season seven is going forth……..hope the series at the very, least makes ten seasons.

Jeanne June 16, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Castle is the only show to hold my attention, addict me.
There’s nothing like it,
please do not EVER CANCEL the show!!!!
Does the decision count on comments?
I’ll find millions if necessary
WHEN WILL THE SHOW BE BACK ON TV REGULARLY????

Jeanne June 16, 2014 at 9:57 pm

PLEASE NEVER CANCEL CASTLE

Mitch and Carol Henke June 16, 2014 at 6:32 pm

We thoroughly enjoy and look forward to watching reruns and new episodes to come! Stick with this series. It includes adventure, suspence, humor, romance, and terrific actors! Stick with this series!