Castle: Season Six Ratings

Castle TV show ratingsThe ratings for Castle have been coming down over the last couple seasons. Will they keep falling? Could the show end up being cancelled or is it almost sure to be renewed because of syndication profits? Stay tuned!

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

5/8 update: Castle has been renewed for a seventh season.

5/13 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings in context.

For comparisons: The fifth season of Castle averaged a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.18 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Castle TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a seventh season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

184 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Deb says

We love Castle. I hope they don’t decide to cancel it….. The only time we miss it is when we lose our connection…. last week cable went down in the middle of it so we are going to have to watch the last have of it on the internet.

2. Susan in Florida says

Our whole family loves Castle. The show has both wit and *heart*, which is a rare combination.

3. Christy says

Please, please renew. The interaction of the characters is so charismatic. The story line is still so intriguing. It is the best feel good show especially those for those of us who do not have a relationship, or have a less than satisfying relationship. I look forward to the next episode. What is the next jam Castlewill gets himself into? How is he going to annoy Becket and/or Espo? What advice is Martha going to give? Ryan and Alexis keep things on an even keel. What about Espo and Lanie? How are the detective’s going to get around Capt. Gates? To me the series is very hopeful. I am purchasing all the seasons. I would rather watch Castle than any other series.

4. Elizabeth Bosch says

Please renew “Castle”. It’s my favorite show. Also hooked on the reruns. Love the chemistry among the characters. By the way, I’m 67 years old. Don’t exactly fit the demo.

5. says

please,please keep it going.
    I love it.
    ABC is my network.
    I am an ABC girl and Castle is my fav.
    If ratings are slipping ( could be because the fans are just waiting for the big wedding event).
    I know when a network has viewership in the 10’s of millions that something is going right.
    I am not in thje demo-area of 18-49 year old.
    I am in the up demo.
    I know that the ratings are based on the younger group.
    We older viewers do still watch and buy the products so don’t count us out.

Thanks

sacloyd

• Livus48 says

Hi Shirley,you know you ar absolutely right. The last episode was one of the best of season 6.Lets hope ABC realize that this is a super show .Let’s hope for re-newal to season 7 and 8 ++++

6. Barbs says

Please keep Castle on the air. My husband and I really enjoy the series. Really good chemistry between all the actors. One of the few really good series on TV. Really love the show!!!