Castle: Season Six Ratings

Castle TV show ratingsThe ratings for Castle have been coming down over the last couple seasons. Will they keep falling? Could the show end up being cancelled or is it almost sure to be renewed because of syndication profits? Stay tuned!

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

5/8 update: Castle has been renewed for a seventh season.

5/13 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings in context.

For comparisons: The fifth season of Castle averaged a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.18 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Castle TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a seventh season?

Deb March 11, 2014 at 7:46 pm

We love Castle. I hope they don’t decide to cancel it….. The only time we miss it is when we lose our connection…. last week cable went down in the middle of it so we are going to have to watch the last have of it on the internet.

Susan in Florida March 10, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Our whole family loves Castle. The show has both wit and *heart*, which is a rare combination.

karon March 8, 2014 at 11:38 am

Please renew season seven, my son and I love it.

Christy March 7, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Please, please renew. The interaction of the characters is so charismatic. The story line is still so intriguing. It is the best feel good show especially those for those of us who do not have a relationship, or have a less than satisfying relationship. I look forward to the next episode. What is the next jam Castlewill gets himself into? How is he going to annoy Becket and/or Espo? What advice is Martha going to give? Ryan and Alexis keep things on an even keel. What about Espo and Lanie? How are the detective’s going to get around Capt. Gates? To me the series is very hopeful. I am purchasing all the seasons. I would rather watch Castle than any other series.

KAREN March 7, 2014 at 12:38 am

PLEASE DON’T TAKE OFF THIS SHOW. BEST SHOW ON TV RIGHT NOW

Elizabeth Bosch March 5, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Please renew “Castle”. It’s my favorite show. Also hooked on the reruns. Love the chemistry among the characters. By the way, I’m 67 years old. Don’t exactly fit the demo.

Anonymous March 4, 2014 at 4:21 pm

I love Castle… PLEASE keep it on the air and don’t get rid of it!!!!!

shirley cloyd March 4, 2014 at 2:34 pm

please,please keep it going.
I love it.
ABC is my network.
I am an ABC girl and Castle is my fav.
If ratings are slipping ( could be because the fans are just waiting for the big wedding event).
I know when a network has viewership in the 10′s of millions that something is going right.
I am not in thje demo-area of 18-49 year old.
I am in the up demo.
I know that the ratings are based on the younger group.
We older viewers do still watch and buy the products so don’t count us out.

Thanks

sacloyd

Livus48 March 4, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Hi Shirley,you know you ar absolutely right. The last episode was one of the best of season 6.Lets hope ABC realize that this is a super show .Let’s hope for re-newal to season 7 and 8 ++++

Steven Wilson February 27, 2014 at 10:00 pm

Castle is an awesome show my family favorite.
Please keep it on.

S

Steph February 27, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Keep PLEASE!!!!! Love this show!!!!

Anonymous February 25, 2014 at 10:24 am

keep Castle going! the best show on TV, cant get enough of it

cami February 22, 2014 at 9:10 pm

pleaaase!!! keep this show we are many fans in other countries !!! im from chile!!

Nora Kelly February 22, 2014 at 10:38 am

Please keep this show on, we love it!

Susan February 20, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Please keep castle on. My husband and I both love it.

Barbs February 19, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Please keep Castle on the air. My husband and I really enjoy the series. Really good chemistry between all the actors. One of the few really good series on TV. Really love the show!!!