Castle: Season Six Ratings

Castle TV show ratingsThe ratings for Castle have been coming down over the last couple seasons. Will they keep falling? Could the show end up being cancelled or is it almost sure to be renewed because of syndication profits? Stay tuned!

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

5/8 update: Castle has been renewed for a seventh season.

5/13 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings in context.

For comparisons: The fifth season of Castle averaged a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.18 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Castle TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a seventh season?

JAB March 28, 2014 at 5:05 am

Do not cancel this show. It is the best thing on TV. Don’t cancel a good thing. Please!!!

Paul March 27, 2014 at 2:40 pm

LOVE THIS SHOW, Please don’t cancel, great chemistry and great storylines.

Janice March 26, 2014 at 7:11 pm

Started watching the reruns on tnt and got hooked . My husband who is HARD to please with tv shows also got hooked on it. PLEASE, PLEASE don’t cancel the show.

jim March 26, 2014 at 11:28 am

they cancel this show before the storylines are finished and i stop watching abc forever.which means i need at least 2 more seasons:)

Gloria March 25, 2014 at 12:17 pm

THIS SHOW IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL STARS… NATHAN FILLION ROCKS AND SO DO THE CO-STARS….

DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT CANCELLING !!!!!!! THE STORY LINES ARE GREAT, THE CHEMISTRY GREAT…

DONNA March 25, 2014 at 10:43 am

DO NOT CANCEL! Castle is the best show on TV today. The actors are the best!

Syl2036 March 24, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Please do not cancel this wonderful show. Please.

Tori March 24, 2014 at 5:19 pm

Do not cancel. Nothing else on Monday nights to hold my attention.

Marie March 21, 2014 at 9:29 pm

I love the show. Please do not cancel

william j campbell March 19, 2014 at 4:31 pm

castle is or should be the number one rated show on tv, Bill

castle27 March 19, 2014 at 3:22 pm

One of the best shows i been watching since day 1. Its a funny and not so serious crime drama show. I think that is the reason why i fell in love with this show. First of all congrats to the great writers, cast, and crew. Stana and Nathan best chemistry on tv and you don’t really find that much now a days. Tamala, Seamus, Jon, Molly, Penny all are great at what they do. I hope that they do not cancel this show because i can see this show going strong for a long time. This is what i do not get which the network, if a show does great why do they either end it or cancel it? why? Well as of today i still get a kick out of watching castle reruns. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE CRIME DRAMA. THANK YOU.

Peggy March 19, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Love the show. Do not cancel it.

Barbara March 19, 2014 at 8:36 am

I’ve been hooked on this show since I first saw it. I have my DVR to automatically record it so I don’t miss any new show or old show. I started watching the show right in the middle and can’t get enough of it! It’s one of the few shows that my husband and I actually like to watch together. My almost 10 year old son (but I won’t let him see how the people were killed or hear anything he shouldn’t) loves the show! Anytime he hears that Castle is recording he gets really happy. He says he wants to be a Cop like Beckett! I love the show it refreshing especially since almost everything else on just doesn’t make any sence or just gives me a headache! I always get caught up watching it and for me that’s a big thing. Please don’t take this show away!!! Last time I got caught up this bad in a show was with the show Charmed, and to be honest I love castle more that it.

Sunny March 13, 2014 at 10:19 am

Ditto Penny (I couldn’t have said it better):
One of the best shows ever. We have watched every show and look forward to every new show and even reruns. In a world of horrible reality shows this how is so refreshing. Please don’t take it away from us.

Penny March 12, 2014 at 11:56 pm