Castle: Season Six Renewal from ABC

Castle season six renewalThe alphabet network has renewed Castle for a sixth season. There had been talk that the series might land a two season pick up but as far as we know the renewal is only for season six.

Louise Sensabaugh October 3, 2013 at 7:04 pm

I started watching Castle in 2012 and my husband just started watching this year. Now we both love it. We were wondering when the new season will start. Can’t wait until some new ones come on, although the reruns aren’t so bad. Love this show.

John Ball August 22, 2013 at 4:56 am

We have Castle in Australia on a Sunday evening at 9-30pm. Seeing the team especially the beautiful Beckett makes the end of the weekend easier to bear. Long may it reign.

Kate Fredericks May 21, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Renewing Castle was one of the best decisions ABC made. CBS cancelling CSI NY was a big mistake. Viewers are tiring of networks jumping ships too often, stupid reality shows, and bigotry against over 50 demo. Castle may not be the best, it’s like a warm blanket next to a fire on a cold night.

Roger May 15, 2013 at 8:03 am

This is a great show. Too many stupid Reality shows are taking over. It’s overkill and its nice to see some of the normal shows are still ticking. We need more regular TV. Enough of the Reality shows already. Too bad CSI New York is done.

Mary Randolph May 14, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Thank you for not screwing up everything. Really enjoy this show. The crew has pretty good chemistry they should start showing all the characters outside of work more. Or maybe shake up the storylines and crime solving a little.

Judy May 12, 2013 at 10:32 am

I would be one sad lady if I didn’t have “CASTLE” to look forward to during the long hot summer. I misses out on this series for 4 years until I found it in September 2012, my loss for now it’s my favorite series of all time. Thank you ABC for giving me another season to look forward to.

Anonymous May 11, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Crud still revolution Bates motel and castle Mondays at 9cst is the toughest time slot like the old Thursday castle has stand its own ground against tough competition on other networks

Linda May 10, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Whoot.. not sure how my Mondays would be with out these two returning..ok I sometimes miss an episode thank god I have on demand.

Tha Critic May 10, 2013 at 9:45 pm

In a day when I find out that “Burn Notice” is ending, it’s nice to know that “Castle” will be back. Great show.