Cedar Cove: Renewed for Season Two by Hallmark

Cedar Cove season twoHallmark Channel has renewed Cedar Cove for a second season reports THR. Starring Andie MacDowell, the show is the cable channel’s first original scripted series and airs on Saturday nights.

The Cedar Cove two-hour pilot aired as a movie-of-the-week and drew more than 3.8 million total viewers. The first season has a dozen episodes and they’ll finish airing on Octover 12th.

Michelle Vicary, Hallmark Channel executive VP of Programming said, “We are incredibly pleased with the tremendous success of Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove, our first-ever primetime series… We are so thrilled to work with Debbie Macomber and have the opportunity to bring to life her beloved book series, which was the perfect fit for Hallmark Channel. The show’s significant impact and the fact that audiences have responded positively to the show has warranted a second season renewal. We launched a new era at Hallmark Channel with Cedar Cove and we look forward to the show’s continued growth and success.”

What do you think? Have you watched the Cedar Cove show? Are you glad to hear that it’s returning?

Janet Kiefer July 30, 2014 at 8:24 pm

I just finished chain watching season one. I love the show. I love the setting. It makes
Me want to move back to the north woods. I love sailing in the area and the show
Just makes me have happy warm memories. I can’t wait for season two.

Kathy July 24, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Taped this show when I knew it would be on Hallmark. Did not realize it was a series. Found the series on Netflix and I LOVE it. I am thrilled that there is a second series and hope there will be many more. Great family show. My son and his family live in Seattle and the scenery is amazing. SO HALLMARK, if YOU are reading these comments. KEEP THIS SHOW going. I am not a TV watcher but I WILL definitely be watching this and telling all my friends about it

Ali July 21, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Great show! I love it and thankfully some worthwhile to watch on a Sat. I have marked as a major fav and I am not a big Television watcher. But this show deserves the attention to watch. Thank you Hallmark!

Sandy R July 15, 2014 at 5:07 pm

I just love this show I watched all 13 episodes on netflix am very pleased a second season will air but it doesnt say when can someone let me know please Thanks

b roper June 27, 2014 at 12:04 am

looking forward to seeing Cedar Cove series,,,,,,

Joyce Ann Perez June 15, 2014 at 6:35 pm

I really enjoyed watching it and keep looking to see when it will be returning. I truly miss
not being able to watch it.
Joyce Ann Perez

Joyce Ann Perez June 15, 2014 at 6:35 pm

not being able to watch it.
Joyce Ann Perez

Anonymous June 15, 2014 at 11:17 am

we love this show. the very best on tv. the country is so beautiful and you feel part of the town folk. hope it’ s not canceled

Sandy June 7, 2014 at 8:52 pm

I really like watching Cedar Cove and never missed an episode. So glad it will be back. When will the first airing begin this season?

Lois Jenken June 6, 2014 at 5:36 am

absolutely love the show and hope it will continue for many seasons as always nice to watch a series about a small town and its happenings.

Pauline Grant June 5, 2014 at 2:16 pm

So glad to hear Hallmark picked up Cedar Cove. Hope they pick up The Glades as well

Marsha Humphreys June 2, 2014 at 8:56 pm

I love the series, so glad it is coming back on. I nice to have a good clean show that all can watch very refreshing. Thanks for being it back.

robyn May 31, 2014 at 5:43 pm

My husband and I both love the show. Can’t wait to see the 2nd season.

Ali May 16, 2014 at 9:47 am

I was really enjoying it – nice, clean and interesting story line. WHEN is it returning?

pj May 15, 2014 at 11:07 pm

I love the series. I’m so glad it is returning to tv