Cedar Cove: Season Two Ratings

Cedar Cove TV show on Hallmark: latest ratingsLast year, Hallmark Channel began airing their own original scripted series. Their first, the Cedar Cove TV show, was successful enough to be renewed for a second season. Will it be cancelled or renewed for a third year? Stay tuned to find out.

Cedar Cove revolves around single mother Olivia Lockhart (Andie MacDowell), a municipal court judge from a small seaside community. The rest of the cast includes Dylan Neal, Teryl Rothery, Sarah Smyth, Corey Sevier, Paula Shaw, Bruce Boxleitner, and Barbara Niven.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.87 million total viewers.

For reference: The first season of Cedar Cove averaged approximately a 0.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.13 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Cedar Cove TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a third season instead?

Anonymous September 10, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Love this show!

CC September 9, 2014 at 11:38 pm

I have found Season 2 to be nauseating. Season 1 gave me the hope that this was going to be a drama with several different storylines going on and funny courtroom drama. Now I find myself FF threw the show. The writers seem to think there is a need for constant soap opera drama every moment of the show, wrong! They eliminated the funny towns people and brought in new cast members to stir a constant soap opera script. No thank-you. As much as I love the actors on this show I can’t continue to watch a great show turn to focus group crap. Go back to season 1 and re-group with the storylines, Please!

Suzzanne September 9, 2014 at 3:02 pm

I agree with the other comments. It’s a good clean family show. I don’t have to worry if my kids watch this. Finally a decent show on t.v. I just found it on Netflix a couple of days ago and almost watched the whole season in one day. Couldn’t bring myself to put my iPad down. lol..please keep this show on the air!

Judy September 6, 2014 at 8:50 pm

I Love this show. My husband and I look forward to watching it together every Saturday night. I hope it comes back for a third season.

Donna September 4, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Just discovered this show on Netflix and I love it!! Clean
And family oriented! !

Suzzanne September 9, 2014 at 2:57 pm

same here….

Cher August 29, 2014 at 4:51 pm

It should not be canceled. I feel like I’ve connected with the cast so much and cant wait till next season! They should play it more then once a year even. Love it

lisa wagner August 28, 2014 at 2:52 pm

I like cedar cove hope it doesn’t get canceled.

Stephanie August 27, 2014 at 6:52 am

This has to be the most boring show on TV. The acting is stilted. A total waste of time! Cancel it!

Jul September 9, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Funny how people don’t like something they say cancel it total waste of time! I myself lost interest in the show however if fans enjoy it keep the show.

Phyllis August 26, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Love this show; I’ve read Debbie Macomber’s books and love they made a TV show. I usually DVR it and watch with m mom the next day. Please do not cancel, there are very few decent shows to watch. Every time I find something I like, it’s canceled. I wish the networks would stop canceling good shows and keep the idiotic.

vp44 August 26, 2014 at 8:17 pm

I love this show, the story, cast and scenery. I hope they do not cancel it, that would be a big stupid mistake on their part. It is a truly good and wholesome show. Love it, please keep it on.

Why Watch August 26, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Do they all sit around and compose greeting cards?
Another in a multitude of channels I don’t watch.

Cathy Schiffman August 26, 2014 at 12:51 pm

Love this show–good, wholesome drama!!!!

Suzzanne September 9, 2014 at 2:58 pm

i agree

Tay August 26, 2014 at 5:03 am

I really like Cedar Cove it such a nice warm and friendly down to earth down home nice and calm family oriented drama. I would love for this show to continue for another season which would be a third in 2015 and beyond. I just hope hallmark can accept the viewers that they do have and continue watching.

And for those who have amazon prime, itunes and netflix streaming service you can watch season one of Cedar Cove on that outlet and also rent the DVDs of season one from netflix also and once caught up with season get the season pass from either amazon prime or itunes which by the way I hope the are considering the dvr iTunes and amazom prime and hallmark channel app for ratings of season two of Cedar Cove.

Steve and Julie August 26, 2014 at 4:08 am

The only clean adult drama on tv. We love the scenery and character development. It’s a keeper.

Suzzanne September 9, 2014 at 2:59 pm

totally agree

Helen August 26, 2014 at 12:37 am

I enjoy watching Cedar Cove. It should be renewed.