Chicago Fire

NBC TV show Chicago FireNetwork: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 10, 2012 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Jesse Spencer, Taylor Kinney, Lauren German, Monica Raymund, Charlie Barnett, Teri Reeves, David Eigenberg and Eamonn Walker.

current TV show

TV show description:
This TV series provides a look into the lives of the everyday heroes who are committed to one of America’s noblest professions. For the firefighters, rescue squad and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51, no occupation is more stressful or dangerous, yet so rewarding and exhilarating. These courageous men and women are among the elite who forge headfirst into danger when everyone else is running the other way and whose actions make the difference between life and death.

The pressure to perform on such a high level has a way of taking a personal toll, sometimes putting team members from the Truck and the specially trained Rescue Squad at odds with each other. Despite any differences, this is an extended family, and when it’s “go time,” everyone inside Firehouse 51 knows no other way than to lay it all on the line for each other. When a tragedy claims one of their own, there’s plenty of guilt and blame to go around.

Matthew Casey (Jesse Spencer) is a strong, intuitive lieutenant who is in charge of the Truck. He’s still coming to grips with the loss of one of his men and, unbeknownst to his colleagues, is in the midst of a separation from Hallie (Teri Reeves), a hospital resident.

Matthew butts heads with brash Lieutenant Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney) of the Rescue Squad. Each blames the other for their fallen team member.

Others in the firehouse include Battalion Chief Wallace Boden (Eamonn Walker), a fireman’s fireman who is confronted by important personal decisions; paramedics Gabriela Dawson (Monica Raymund) and Leslie Shay (Lauren German), who share a close bond and team together to face some of the most harrowing situations imaginable; Peter Mills (Charlie Barnett), an academy graduate who is the latest generation in a family of firefighters; and Christopher Herrmann (David Eigenberg), a seasoned veteran who loses his home to foreclosure and now must uproot his family to move in with his in-laws.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space

What do you think? Do you like the Chicago Fire TV series on NBC? Do you think it should be canceled or renewed for another season?

Cindy March 27, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Love it need to keep around a long time

Gloria March 27, 2013 at 8:41 pm

We all love this show thanks for putting on a great show about the lives of firemen & paramedics!!

Anonymous March 22, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Please don’t cancel…….One of the best shows in a long time.

bob March 22, 2013 at 2:21 pm

great show I am from Chicago keep it on

Sandy March 13, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Great show!! I discovered it on XFinity on Demand. Please don’t cancel.

Anita March 8, 2013 at 5:57 pm

I love this show and so does everyone in my family. Hope it is not cancelled. Very few good shows on TV.

Jenny March 7, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I love this show! It’s one of those shows that both my husband and I can watch together and enjoy! We love it and will be so sad if it gets canceled! Love the characters, the action the drama and the story lines. Really think it’s a hit!

TeiaR March 6, 2013 at 11:07 am

Love Love Love the show!!! Love all the Characters and the story. I really hope they get renewed. I have lost so many of my favorite shows already, i would hate to lose another one. I wish the fans could go online and vote instead of the select few that choose for the rest of us.

jim March 6, 2013 at 3:30 am

Love this show!!!

m grant February 28, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Love this show hope it gets renewed.

Joyce Grennan February 28, 2013 at 9:10 am

Love the show. Would not miss it

Bill February 27, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Keep this show on, one of the best new shows!!!

Firefighter paramedic February 27, 2013 at 8:00 pm

If you showed how is done every day in the street it would have been a good show this show has nothing to do with firefighters and medic it should be cancelled

SueB February 27, 2013 at 11:48 am

I agree with Cheryl – THE best show on TV at the moment. I watch it twice in the same night! Love love Taylor Kinney!

Cheryl February 12, 2013 at 8:37 am

This is one of the best shows on TV to date….it always leaves me begging for more

Anonymous February 28, 2013 at 6:38 pm

I love this show too. started slow, but …as usual, Dick Wolf has created and pulled off another winner…………………………I wish you would have Jesse Spencer sing a song with his fellow fire fighters….like the “MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO GEORGIA”, (that they did on “HOUSE”) he is so very talented and has a great personalty (or so it seems)….idk, but i think that a “Firefighter/EMT/everyone on Chicago Fire shoud get together and do a song../all in fun…………………. maybe for a new “hughe” Big Screen TV. LOL love u guys and this is an excellent show… I never miss the NCIS, ever, always record . and now I record Chicago Fire. I love all the charcisters and ther personalities on the show. It’s a great combo and look forward to the NEXT EPISOIDE. LOVE TO ALL…. AND THANK YOU FOR THE ENJOYMENT N SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO, THIS IS MY SECOND BEST SHOW ON TV…FIRST..NCIS, THEN CHICAGO FIRE. U….ROCK………… please forgive me for my incorrect spelling…didnt use spell check…. LOL… Thank You,Di