Chuck: NBC TV Show Pays Tribute to Hart to Hart

ChuckNext week’s episode of Chuck will pay homage to Hart to Hart, the romantic detective series that ran from 1979 to 1984.

In the Hart to Hart series, Robert Wagner and Stephanie Powers play a wealthy industrialist and journalist who love to solve mysteries. On the upcoming episode of Chuck, Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Chuck (Zachary Levi) fill the Hart couple’s shoes with Morgan (Joshua Gomez) playing the “Max” role.

Here’s a sneak peak at “Chuck Versus The Role Models” that guest stars Swoozie Kurtz and Fred Willard. Then, have a look at the original series opening…

mike May 20, 2010 at 7:38 am

I love Chuck and the entire cast of the show. I haven’t missed one show since its been on and I have got my entire family hooked on the show now. I have bought season 1 & 2 on dvd that I watch when there is nothing else good on tv (which is becoming an almost constant thing). The show has a mix of comedy and adventure with a dash of spy life instead of brutal deaths and murders. If I have it my way Chuck would be on for many years to come.

Tiffany May 4, 2010 at 7:24 am

Ok to the ADMIN thank you for clarifying that for me. I just hope that u guys come back with the same idea n concept. So far the show has been Awesome is Awesome. I’m so glad that Morgan is a part of the team. His sister has to return back to the show u cant leave her n her husband out. I also like the fact that Chuck has n updated or new version of the intersect n him. Man the show is really Awesome. Thank u for the show. it’s nothing like csi’s,ncis,law n order. those shows are ok but like one viewer said this show is humorous n makes u use ur brain. it gets u right from the beginning.

Carol May 3, 2010 at 7:33 pm

I agree with all the above. — Never missed Hart to Hart either.
RENEW Chuck–watch it every week. — NBC if you keep cancelling the good shows (very few I might add) I’ll just completely and totally give up on NBC. What is the point of getting involved each week just to see another good show bite the dust again on NBC. In the last 3 or 4 years they have aired some really good shows like Life, Women’s Murder Club, My Own Worst Enemy, just to name a few that were excellent and required paying attention to the plot and some thinking. I new stuff is just awful and very lame. — Wake up NBC stop cancelling the good shows. Try promoting them instead and give us a chance to get into the shows. KEEP CHUCK

Craig May 3, 2010 at 4:47 pm

I love both shows; sounds like there’s a good chance that Chuck will be pick up. I usually watch it on hulu, but I will be watching it on the network, I hate NBC. May 19 will be decided.

Tiffany May 3, 2010 at 6:12 am

We have never missed a show EVER!!!!!!!

Tiffany May 3, 2010 at 6:10 am

i am very very dissapointed that u have canceled the show. my family and i Always look forward to mondays because of the show. there was another show my own worse enemy which would come on after chuck but we have nothing else to relax to. Watt to do… We want chuck back please please.

admin May 3, 2010 at 6:39 am

@Tiffany: Chuck has not been cancelled.

wulfagent May 3, 2010 at 1:19 am

that was nice, i love watching hart to hart as a kid. morgan as “max” near the end hilarious. i’m going to show my mom and sister since they were also big fans of hart to hart.

Ray April 30, 2010 at 12:50 am

Did not like this show the first month, but gave it a chance. Haven’t missed a single episode since and don’t plan to. I love this show! Please renew season four as soon as possible. NBC, you have canceled too many good shows! All the while renewing shows that have run their course (Heroes!). Do the right thing with this show. It’s just getting good! It has 2-3 more seasons easy!

Tiffany May 3, 2010 at 6:14 am

I agree with u guys they have 3 or more seasons in them. Especially now that Morgan is a part of the bartowski team.

eric louis April 29, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Wonderfully funny and witty show. All the guys on my lacrosse team in college love the action, the pretty girls, and the clever dialogue. Don’t let us dudes down NBC. Let’s see season 4 and more. Renew renew!

Neva J April 29, 2010 at 7:23 am

LOVE Chuck!!! Cannot believe you are even thinking about taking it off the air. We have enough detective and forensic shows to last a lifetime. There just aren’t enough fun show on these days. Goodness knows this country needs something to laugh at. So please reconsider and leave Chuck on. It is one we really look forward to watching every week. Never miss it!!!

Tiffany May 4, 2010 at 7:25 am

yes we do.

Marcia G. April 28, 2010 at 7:10 pm

I’ve never heard about Chuck, but I LOVE Hart to Hart!!

Gerrry Akins April 28, 2010 at 6:48 am

@Tiffany: there hasn’t been a decision on Season 4 yet, stay positive!

Tiffany May 3, 2010 at 6:17 am

ok I will continue to stay POSITIVE!!!!

Tiffany April 27, 2010 at 9:14 pm

I Love the concept, BUT I AM REALLY REALLY DISSAPOINTED, NO HURT that u guys are CANCELING THE SHOW!!! U Have No Idea HOW MUCH MY FAMILY ENJOYS WATCHING THIS SHOW!!!! I Love Chuck n Sara, N Morgan WONDERFUL CHOICE!! CASEY, OMG I just seen him recently n a movie where he portrayed being a spy or n the military and he is just so perfect for his role. For a second I thought that you guys were going switch up his role. But Now to learn that u taking it off the air. It’s devistating…Please Please reconsider!!!

Marie April 27, 2010 at 8:56 am