Cold Case

Cold Case Network: CBS
Episodes: 156 (hour)
Seasons: Seven

TV show dates: September 28, 2003 — May 2, 2010
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Kathryn Morris, John Finn, Jeremy Ratchford, Thom Barry, Danny Pino, and Tracie Thoms.

cold case past TV show

TV show description:
A division of the Philadelphia Police Department specializes in the investigation of “cold cases,” crimes that have gone unsolved for many years.

The crimes are shown through flashbacks as the team interview those involved in modern day. Members of the cold case team include Detectives Lilly Rush (Kathryn Morris), Scotty Valens (Danny Pino), Will Jeffries (Thom Barry), Nick Vera (Jeremy Ratchford), Kat Miller (Tracie Thoms), and Chris Lassing (Justin Chambers). Lieutenant John Stillman (John Finn) serves as Rush’s mentor and oversees the unit.

Canceled and renewed TV show

20 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. SABRINA DANIELS says

PLEASE BRING BACK COLD CASE -THAT IS A AWESOME SHOW. THERE ARE FEW QUALITY SHOWS LEFT ON THE AIR AND COLD CASE HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THEM

2. Lon Hebert says

I have watched cold case season 1-9 on dvd. every so often I will watch it again it is still the best show even though they pulled it off.

3. EDWARDS says

we love cold case and want to know if they are going to cancell this great show? the only problem that cold case has is that people want to see it on time not some stupid football show that runs over every week. the ratings would be number 1 if they changed it to a new night and time [sat or fri. or if they take the foot ball off or cancell the whole stupid football game altogeather no one wants to watch it] we want cold case. same with ncis. also will ghost whisperer be coming back? another thing our age group 50-65 love this show and want it back. remember who spends the money sponsers. it is our age group and you should think about keeping us happy or we won’t be buying your products.

4. Anonymous says

Please don’t cancel cold case I have been watching for quite some time and I really look forward every Sunday to watch it all the stories are reply good and specially the music is really good so please don’t cancell the show and bring back without a trace

5. says

me and my sister watch cold case everyday, we live about 20 miles apart, she picks me up for college everyday, we discuss coldcase files and how we always end up crying after each show, we know these are not real stories, but man, who ever writes these stories and highers the cast to do these shows are the bomb digity! i with these shows were on our tv comcast demmand so i could watch them over and over. if this show goes off the air i dont think i will watch tv. thank all of you for such an entaining show, and val is do darn fly, and not to mention the older black man who i named mr cool, and of course that good looking boss of all of them.
    hey, thanks for letting me comment,
    sandy frisbie
    harrisburg, pa

6. Anne says

why couldn’t they have kept ’em both and stopped putting in random new crap? And why did they have to move it? There’s no way I’m gonna sit through Three Rivers to get to this show. Alex O’Laughlin or however you say it can’t seem to hold onto a show to save his life. Poor guy.

7. Unknonw says

If Cold Case is cancelled i will certainly die. Cold Case is as Pat said an excellent show. It shouldnt be cancelled. I know of at least 20 of my friends that watch the show and at the end of every season almost all of us get together and watch the last show. It is one of the only shows that i watch on CBS except NCIS and Ghost Whisperer. Its the best out of all three of them though. Please dont cancel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will cry.

8. Pat says

Cold Case is an excellent show. It is well written and the acting is the best. I love them all. It keeps you guessing until the very end, unlike most other shows. Keep it on Forever!!!!!!!!

9. Richard says

Thankfully someone at CBS has a brain. Cold Case is one of the few quality programs on not only CBS. But all of TV. The cast is excellent in playing their roles. This past years episodes, especially the last two. Had so many twists and turns. It kept the viewer always wondering who the real killer was? The program always runs a gambit which includes comdey, to excellent drama. CBS needs to find more programing with the quality of Writers, Actors, as well as everyone else involved in the production of Cold Case Files.

10. Anonymous says

Cold Case has been a wonderful show for my family, we can’t belive they would
    take it off the air when we been following it since it began. Please keep it on alot longer so we can see the team solve more cases

Please and Thank-you

11. says

Cold Case Files.

This is one show that if CBS cancels , I will quit watching the whole Sunday night line up. Including 60 minutes, which I have watched so long that I cannot remember how many years.