Continuum: Season Three Renewal Announced

continuum season threeScience fiction drama Continuum has been picked up for a third season by Showcase in Canada. There’s no word on how many episodes have been ordered this time around — season one has 10 and season two has 13 — or when they’ll start airing.

Here in the US, Syfy licenses the TV series and the second season will begin airing tomorrow night. The baker’s dozen of installments is expected to finish running on August 30th.

Syfy hasn’t said if they’ll be running season three yet but it seems likely, especially considering that it costs them less to license a show than produce their own and because the ratings have been positive.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear there’s more Continuum on the way or do you think it should have been cancelled, to make way for something better?

Canceled and renewed TV show

17 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

Graceland is truly a very entertaining show. USA is great and should be commended for having Graceland on its summer line-up!! Each episode has intrigue and is sure to be engaging. The acting and writing is superb…outstanding! I beg that Graceland be allowed to remain on USA’s summer line-up!!! It’s a good investment.

2. GB says

I have enjoyed this show since it started and looking forward to seeing how she takes care in season 3. Outstanding show and really excited about the 3rd season.

3. Brandon Contildes says

One of the best shows I just finish watching season 1 and 2 like in less then a week on netflix could not stop watching excited to see what happens next

4. Ed says

Continuum as stated Is probably the best sci fi show on and tops all the others on network tv as well. Can’t get enough, Great choice of actors and plot lines leave you eager for the next . To drop this show by any network or producer would be like dropping the original Star Trek series back in the 60’s . Did they figure out that was a mistake then ? To cancel Continuum would be just as big of a mistake. Continuum and Big Bang theory are probably my favorite shows to watch ! When you got it right it should be pretty easy to see , Hope for five more seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ben says

love it!!just finished the 1st season..had to check out weather there will be a 3rd before starting season 2..very happy there will be.!! Hate to invest in a series only to find its been cancelled.

6. Steve says

Great show. The last show left you wondering What’s going on. I like the way it keeps you guessing . Just when you think you have one of the characters figured out, turns out you don’t. Glade I’ll be seeing more.

7. Mariah says

this is truly a perfect series.
    it’s a little romantic.
    time travel (not like star wars or anything)
    about the government possibilities etc
    I am in love with this series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SHOW SEASON 3

8. Interested Viewer says

I am remarkably glad that it has been decided to continue this show. I would be very disappointed if a third if not a fourth season was made.

9. Linda Curtiss says

I have really enjoyed the show! It’s totally different from the other programs that I have watched, but interesting in a totally new way! I am excited to find out that it will be renewed!