Continuum: Season Three Renewal Announced

continuum season threeScience fiction drama Continuum has been picked up for a third season by Showcase in Canada. There’s no word on how many episodes have been ordered this time around — season one has 10 and season two has 13 — or when they’ll start airing.

Here in the US, Syfy licenses the TV series and the second season will begin airing tomorrow night. The baker’s dozen of installments is expected to finish running on August 30th.

Syfy hasn’t said if they’ll be running season three yet but it seems likely, especially considering that it costs them less to license a show than produce their own and because the ratings have been positive.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear there’s more Continuum on the way or do you think it should have been cancelled, to make way for something better?

anon July 23, 2014 at 11:17 pm

Graceland is truly a very entertaining show. USA is great and should be commended for having Graceland on its summer line-up!! Each episode has intrigue and is sure to be engaging. The acting and writing is superb…outstanding! I beg that Graceland be allowed to remain on USA’s summer line-up!!! It’s a good investment.

Anonymous June 15, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Pls don’t cancel the seasone 3

a. campbell March 19, 2014 at 3:54 pm

I like the show! more for adults than kids. a show I looked forward to watching.

GB March 6, 2014 at 1:58 pm

I have enjoyed this show since it started and looking forward to seeing how she takes care in season 3. Outstanding show and really excited about the 3rd season.

Brandon Contildes February 7, 2014 at 2:05 pm

One of the best shows I just finish watching season 1 and 2 like in less then a week on netflix could not stop watching excited to see what happens next

Anonymous January 15, 2014 at 4:42 am

I could not stop watching it. Been up all night just to catch the next show

Ed December 3, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Continuum as stated Is probably the best sci fi show on and tops all the others on network tv as well. Can’t get enough, Great choice of actors and plot lines leave you eager for the next . To drop this show by any network or producer would be like dropping the original Star Trek series back in the 60′s . Did they figure out that was a mistake then ? To cancel Continuum would be just as big of a mistake. Continuum and Big Bang theory are probably my favorite shows to watch ! When you got it right it should be pretty easy to see , Hope for five more seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ben November 29, 2013 at 8:57 pm

love it!!just finished the 1st season..had to check out weather there will be a 3rd before starting season 2..very happy there will be.!! Hate to invest in a series only to find its been cancelled.

Steve November 2, 2013 at 9:24 am

Great show. The last show left you wondering What’s going on. I like the way it keeps you guessing . Just when you think you have one of the characters figured out, turns out you don’t. Glade I’ll be seeing more.

Mariah October 27, 2013 at 4:15 pm

this is truly a perfect series.
it’s a little romantic.
time travel (not like star wars or anything)
about the government possibilities etc
I am in love with this series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOW SEASON 3

Interested Viewer October 24, 2013 at 2:18 am

I am remarkably glad that it has been decided to continue this show. I would be very disappointed if a third if not a fourth season was made.

clovis Zanthum October 22, 2013 at 9:29 pm

This is the best si fi series in a long time. I have watched each episode again 2 times.

Aokenomon Okbar October 22, 2013 at 11:18 am

One of the smartest most interesting shows on T.V today

Linda Curtiss October 12, 2013 at 4:10 pm

I have really enjoyed the show! It’s totally different from the other programs that I have watched, but interesting in a totally new way! I am excited to find out that it will be renewed!

cynthia rogers October 11, 2013 at 12:00 am

i really like the show and hope you will show season three .