Covert Affairs: Season Four Ratings

covert affairs: canceled or renewed for season five?Annie and Auggie work for the CIA while Covert Affairs works to bring in solid ratings for USA Network. Will the series be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season? We shall see.

Covert Affairs typically airs on Tuesday or Thursday nights and there are 16 episodes once again. This season, the cast includes Piper Perabo, Christopher Gorham, Kari Matchett, Anne Dudek, and Peter Gallagher.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for season three, the best way to tell if it will be cancelled or renewed for season four. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check back to see how things are going.

UPDATE: The show has been renewed for a fifth season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.27 million total viewers.

Reference point: Season three of Covert Affairs averaged a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.06 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Covert Affairs TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season?

Kevin July 30, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Hope it keeps running, I enjoy it.

Edson July 30, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Totally predictable and boring show, need fresh air on the cable!!!

Lisa July 30, 2013 at 4:50 pm

I love this program and would be seriously upset if it was cancelled.

anonymous July 29, 2013 at 1:37 am

I really enjoy this show, I hope they bring it back for a 5th season.

Orchid-Rose July 28, 2013 at 10:40 pm

I love this show. I definitely think it should go to its 4th season. The characters are great, complex, deep & well-written. The ONE big thing I wish is that somehow they bring back Richard Coyle’s character because not only is he a great actor but I just LOVE him!

Nora Collins July 26, 2013 at 3:33 am

Covert Affairs was the best show on tv, but the plot is deteriorating into incredulity. There is too much inter-agency conflict and soap opera drama. Couldn’t they protect America on international missions, but affairs, blindness, secret children, and other ploys are ruining the show. Let Augies sight recover. Thanks,

Barbara July 25, 2013 at 3:24 pm

I love this show!♥ I love the story line with Arthur and Joane and Arthur’s hidden son. I can hardly wait til the next episode!!!!! I do miss the theme song. I also miss Annie’s sister. Please please please dont cancel!!!!

George July 25, 2013 at 11:18 am

It should be cancelled. The Augie/Annie love affair is contrived. The stories were getting sillier and sillier even if you suspend your belief and buy into the idea that spies act this way. I was thinking of dumping this show at the end of Season 3 but after a few episodes of the 4th I decided I could do better things with my time as it just wasn’t sustaining my interest.

Carolyn July 25, 2013 at 2:00 am

Definitely keep the show and also put the theme song back in!!

Carolyn July 25, 2013 at 1:58 am

This was always one of my favorite shows. But I’m very disappointed that you chose to drop the theme song. That was one of my favorite TV show theme songs and looked forward to hearing it every week. I even kept the tape of the season finale so that I could listen to the song throughout the year. It was really a neat song. SHAME ON YOU FOR DROPPING THE SONG. My wish is that you not only keep the show, but you put the theme song BACK IN!!!

michael fowler July 24, 2013 at 11:52 am

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW DEFINITELY KEEP IT!!!!

Jenna July 22, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I think this show is very boring, always the same stuff

shona July 25, 2013 at 11:13 am

totally agree

Anonymous July 21, 2013 at 10:50 pm

I am a big fan. It is a unique show with very enjoyable actors. Keep it.

Scotty July 19, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Canceled

Eric Halson July 19, 2013 at 10:27 am

I’ve been a fan since the beginning but this season has finally gotten boring. I’m not digging the Augie/Annie love fest as much as I liked them as good friends that *could* someday get together. And the missions are bleh (rogue agents run off and do their own thing…) it’s been done. In this show. Time and again.
I’m just about done with it I guess. I canceled my Season Pass this week. RIP Annie and Augie.