Covert Affairs: Season Four Ratings

covert affairs: canceled or renewed for season five?Annie and Auggie work for the CIA while Covert Affairs works to bring in solid ratings for USA Network. Will the series be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season? We shall see.

Covert Affairs typically airs on Tuesday or Thursday nights and there are 16 episodes once again. This season, the cast includes Piper Perabo, Christopher Gorham, Kari Matchett, Anne Dudek, and Peter Gallagher.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for season three, the best way to tell if it will be cancelled or renewed for season four. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check back to see how things are going.

UPDATE: The show has been renewed for a fifth season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.27 million total viewers.

Reference point: Season three of Covert Affairs averaged a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.06 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Covert Affairs TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season?

Anonymous August 25, 2013 at 4:21 pm

I really think the show is great and should not be cancelled

Trish August 24, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Covert Affairs lost me and my weekly watch group when they paired Annie and Auggie. The flirty banter was entertaining but now it is a soap opera with sprinkles of spy thread. Annie-Auggie and Joah-Arthur is too much domestic stories for a spy show. At least Simon and Eyal were bad boys working for the other teams which added mystery. Annie and Auggie lovefest has no where to grow.

Linda August 22, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Please renew love this show

Joyce August 24, 2013 at 9:13 pm

DEFINITELY renew! I love this show and watch it all the time.

kwilltr August 22, 2013 at 4:58 pm

DEFINITELY renew! This is a great program.

mary August 22, 2013 at 1:06 am

usa has excellent shows for the summer…and then White Collar in the fall. Lots of
good entertainment.

odessa August 21, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Covert Affairs is a good, entertaining show and both my husband and I enjoy it very much. IT SHOULD DEFINITELY BE RENEWED!!!!

Way too much mindless (reality TV) out there for our tastes, like shows that get you thinking and entertain at the same time.

Independent Granny August 14, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Covert Affairs is a really good show. However they need to teach Annie how to fight. Last season she did really well. This season, she’s off her game. I’m sick of watching her get beat up. I’m sick of her being rescued by a handsome man. Please teach her how to fight! I can’t take much more.

Jennifer Garner from Alias was a much better fighter.

Tom August 14, 2013 at 3:34 am

Covert Affairs is the best show on TV regardless of network/channel. If it’s ratings aren’t what the network wants it is because it’s up against NCIS (an incredibly STUPID choice of time slots. Now the network “gurus” are starting to turn a riveting and sexy spy show into some kind of @*#%&@ soap opera, which will surely kill the show – as it did to Fairly Legal.

Lose Covert Affairs and Piper Perabo and USA Network will have permanently lost me as a viewer! Believe my when I tell you that I’m NOT alone. Renew the show for 2014 with a multiple year contract, lose some of the soapbox aspects, find a timeslot that’s NOT against the most popular show on television and you will have a solid hit for years to come.

In case I haven’t made my point strongly enough, or you haven’t heard me because you lower level executives have your heads planted firmly up your higher level executives anal glands, HEAR THIS: LEAVE COVERT AFFAIRS ALONE OR LOSE YOUR AUDIENCE AND YOUR ADVERTISERS.

kbhr August 13, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Definitely one of the best new TV shows in later years. The actors are well-chosen for this show. Its exciting because it filmed in DC and many counties in the world…we do don’t get this kind of excitement in other main stream TV shows…love Piper and some of the spies who have traveled though the series. If you drop this show, I am dropping Cable TV….
except for the few cable shows such as Covert Affairs, cable is not worth the money.

old guy August 9, 2013 at 3:55 am

Keep Covert Affairs, great drama. Excellent acting, great spy show……

shorty August 7, 2013 at 11:56 pm

I would be very unhappy if this show was cancelled!! I love all the interaction of the characters…hope the the bigwigs in charge listen to the people for a change!!!

Shan August 5, 2013 at 5:16 am

I have gotten Nielson packets in the mail more than once. I have never have done anything with it other than throwing it away. I don’t have the time to keep a diary of what we watch. I am a 40 year old married mother of 4 and do all the shopping for my household. I LOVE this show! I am thinking these networks are completely out of touch with real people, and depend WAY too heavily on this rating company for feedback. Wake up people.

maider August 2, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Sorry but i find this show so boring. rizzoli and isles on tuesday at the same time, is so much better

Georgia August 1, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Covert Affairs is one of the best shows on TV. My hubby and i LOVE this show! Would not be happy if it was cancelled.

Betty August 6, 2013 at 12:54 pm

I agree STRONGLY w/Georgia and Shan. This is one of the best series shows. Just wish they’d advertise up coming shows and when the season starts more as they had a weird 1st season to start (mid summer). Hope there is a 5th season or I may give up TV. There’s too much junk on! Go w/the people not the ratings.

Barbara August 1, 2013 at 11:30 am

Why do the shows that I like always cancelled? I think I will stop watching TV and start reading more books.