Covert Affairs: Season Four Ratings

covert affairs: canceled or renewed for season five?Annie and Auggie work for the CIA while Covert Affairs works to bring in solid ratings for USA Network. Will the series be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season? We shall see.

Covert Affairs typically airs on Tuesday or Thursday nights and there are 16 episodes once again. This season, the cast includes Piper Perabo, Christopher Gorham, Kari Matchett, Anne Dudek, and Peter Gallagher.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for season three, the best way to tell if it will be cancelled or renewed for season four. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check back to see how things are going.

UPDATE: The show has been renewed for a fifth season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.27 million total viewers.

Reference point: Season three of Covert Affairs averaged a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.06 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Covert Affairs TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season?

Anonymous September 13, 2013 at 4:08 pm

This season the show seems to be dragging. They are lingering on the Henry Wilcox storyline. They need to close that case and MOVE-ON! Kick it up a notch.

Marisol September 13, 2013 at 11:39 am

I love that show. One of my favourite programmes so far. The whole cast is doing an incredible job and I like Chris Gorham as a blind CIA operative. DonĀ“t cancel that show! Looking forward to seeing a season 5 next year.

Nancy September 12, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Renewed. Love it!!!

Cristina Zaba September 12, 2013 at 10:41 am

Pretty boring show, there is so much better out there

Dfoster September 11, 2013 at 12:00 am

Really don’t like the continuing saga of Henry Wilcox was much better when there was a new case each time.

Anonymous September 13, 2013 at 4:01 pm

I agree 100%! ! !

Amanda zabaleta September 6, 2013 at 12:59 pm

no way to prefer this show to Rizzoli&Isles on TNT at the same time…NO WAY

Ernest Williams September 6, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Please cancel this show; it’s so boring predictable and fake-location like. Last season they went in Budapest, showing it like Moscow. Current season seems like totally predictable: she is going in Denmark and she’ll wind up to kill the enemy. Please no more garbage on tv anymore

Anonymous September 5, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Really love this show. I hope it continues with Auggie and Annie catching the bad guys.

K in Surrey UK September 4, 2013 at 7:36 am

I watch this show with my daughters and recently the repeats with daughter number 2 who missed it first time around. We love it and tell everyone we meet how great it is.
Hope the ratings stay high but splitting Annie and Auggie is below the belt and a spoiler as not yet aired in England :(

Bernay August 28, 2013 at 4:30 pm

I love this show. It should not be cancelled. The only thing I am annoyed about is the fact that we have waited for a long time for Annie and Augie to get together and then they break them up.

Elinor August 28, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Covert Affairs is my favorite TV show. I love the characters, esp. Annie and Augie.
They are terrific actors. I want the show to continue. They at least need to continue
the show until Henry Wilcox is found out and caught. Please continue!

USA channel has the best shows as far as I am concerned. Many of them should be
nominated for some of the awards, including Covert Affairs.

Joel Cairo August 28, 2013 at 11:48 am

I think it is great–do not cancel!!!!!!

D.Omernick August 27, 2013 at 11:33 pm

One of THE BEST shows, esp. for summer.
DO NOT cancel.
Show has been getting better every season, esp. with the spy trade, twists & turns and character development. Excellent acting. Love Piper, Christopher, and Kari. Even Gregory Itzin(Henry Wilcox) makes my skin crawl…he’s so good with despicable characters.
I also agree with other folks…reality shows are boring & a penny a dozen.
USA network had better not screw up a good thing-BRING ON MORE SEASONS!
-A 50 plus fan.

Lela August 27, 2013 at 10:52 pm

I record Covert Affairs so i don’t miss an episode. I hope it does not get cancelled. I get tired of the shows I like being cancelled. I began watching the show because I like Piper and Kari, I also watch because i miss the show Alias. I watch TV to escape the busy day I have had at work. Yeah I liked the flirting between Auggie and Annie the relationship has changed the dynamic of the show, but I still like it.

Zelby August 25, 2013 at 7:13 pm

This show is so boring and unrealist, embarassing fighting scene, wrong locations, really, delete this!

whyareyoulikethis? August 31, 2013 at 7:26 pm

People who leave negative feedback on discussion boards and forums always baffle me. Are you someone who watches something just to think and talk about why you hate it? Or have you only seen enough of an episode or 2 before drawing your final conclusion?
You want reality? Don’t look for it on a fictional show. When you focus on inane details like location, fight choreography, and degree of believability you miss what I consider the point of entertainment all together. I appreciate a well written show, and tangible characters that people invest in. Don’t like it? Okay, don’t watch it. Why rain on everyone else’s parade who enjoys it?

rochelle September 1, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I agree i- if you don’t like it Don’t watch it!!! Negative comments are not welcome!!

rochelle September 1, 2013 at 5:09 pm

I am from South Africa and we love it here. You obviously know nothing about good series!!!!!