Crisis: Season One Ratings

Crisis NBC TV show ratingsCBS didn’t find ratings success with Hostages. Will NBC fare any better with Crisis? Will it be cancelled after one season? We shall see.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

5/9 update: Crisis has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.98 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Crisis TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

163 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. nemo f says

just watched a couple of eps online at NBC. Found myself skipping through whole chunks of the show and not missing a beat. Didn’t hold my interest anymore than the ten minutes I spent watching Hostages, you know, the almost exact same 24 clone that CBS canceled.

2. Kim says

Impressed with this show. I’m not a big conspiracy thriller type of viewer because a lot of times the conspiracy is ridiculously overdone, but this show is a gem. Very rarely have I seen a show that manages to deliver compelling story on two fronts. As a thriller with plot devices such as conspiracy theory and hostage situation, AND as a drama with developing characters and human themes like a parent’s love for their child. The acting is impeccable, and the screenplay and writing are engaging, upbeat, and seamless. Please keep.

3. linda says

I truly hope they won’t cancel CRISIS. It’s very well written and cast. I find myself anxious for Sunday to roll around to watch the next episode.

4. Cat from Louisville says

This show is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. So far all three episodes has me on the edge of my seat. Finally, something to look forward to and has a HOT cast! I’ll be sad to see it go.

5. Rahul says

I liked dis show right from d first episode and found it intriguing and fast paced, also since we dont have much commercials it ends in 40 min which makes it appear continuous and fast paced. Plz dont cancel it.

6. Ryan says

I am just getting into Crisis, 7 years ago a similar thing happened to me when is started watching Kidnapped you canceled and cut it off at 13 episodes I will say thanks for that much I was able to watch the unaired episodes online. But the numbers are decent if week 3 is the benchmark for the remaining episodes and viewers are near 4-5 million what is wrong. For the sake of the network and your followers finish the intended 13 episodes. I have not been able to have any 1 of the reality shows spark my interest, frankly there getting old. If you continue airing pilots and dropping them half way in you going to lose valuable customers like myself. I have not enjoyed a television series this much since FOX.s 24

7. Cheryl says

My husband and I both enjoyed the first episode but will watch a few more to see where it will lead. The problem is that there are too many intriguing programs on at the same time and we, like Donna, have two options to record. We also like “Crossing Lines” and we sure do want that one to be brought back for another season on NBC or we need to be directed to which station to watch that program. Too many “Reality” shows that are certainly NOT Reality. Many people would love to and do believe that these programs are “for real” but they are no different than other programs….thrillers, crime, game shows, fantasy….. in the end,they’re just all for fun. Those that test your intellect and true judgement are the ones that are challenged for survival. Delete some of those “Reality” shows and challenge our brains a bit. Thanks for listening!

8. dianabear says

I don’t think people want to see this. Resurrection is also bad.
    Kids and murder don’t mix. Gratuitous

9. Donna says

I haven’t seen this because the stupid networks decided to put 3 good shows on at 9 & 10 PM and my DVR only records 2 at a time. Why do they do this to us when they could put Believe and Crisis on another night and time and take away some of the dumb comedies or reality tv shows. I am not a happy camper with how these networks did this and I couldn’t even watch Cosmos. I will get around to it some time watching it online but I have way too many shows to catch up with also.

10. Jay says

I liked CRISIS. Great surprise middle and ending. I’m going to watch next week. Please let NBC not cancel this or make it stupid halfway through.