Crisis: Season One Ratings

Crisis NBC TV show ratingsCBS didn’t find ratings success with Hostages. Will NBC fare any better with Crisis? Will it be cancelled after one season? We shall see.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

5/9 update: Crisis has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.98 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Crisis TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Tim May 14, 2014 at 11:57 am

Could not find previous comments from me– could you post where I posted previously — the show is good and liked the premise — would have like to see more background on why the children were kidnapped in the first place and how chosen

Tim May 14, 2014 at 11:48 am

Liked the show — would hate to see it cancelled– this is an original idea and should be played out

paul Grant May 13, 2014 at 2:34 pm

NBC Stop freaking cancel ever think getting sick off NBC !! you just get into it start get good then cancel it NBC get F racking life! or quit your station making more people unhappy

GF May 13, 2014 at 1:57 pm

I have to agree with Nemo, Crisis really was a major disappointment. Biggest problem was how unrealistic it was. I know to suspend reality and that its entertainment, but i was really uninterested with the characters. It was great seeing Anderson back on TV, but that’s about it. Thank God for pre recording all my shows. I found myself forwarding through much of this train wreck. NBC has been notorious for canceling shows such as Heros, Kings and so on. This one is totally agree with.

Elodye May 12, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Shame on you NBC for cancelling abruptly the TV show CRISIS, and for not even giving it a decent end!
You have enough successful audience rating related shows for at least wrapping the season and program it at a late time.
I hope that the syrupy Rosemary’s baby will expire in the womb and viewers will instead watch the real one.

WARNING NBC VIEWERS May 9, 2014 at 9:05 pm

NBC LOVES TO CANCEL SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet R. Fisher May 9, 2014 at 5:38 pm

I love the show, its smart well written and a thinking persons show, keep the show i would love to see another season.

lynn May 9, 2014 at 2:16 pm

The writers for “Crisis” are verrry clever. would love to see a Season 2 and what they
will surprise us with to continue the fast pace drama. Note: Some of the negative
comments on this site appear to be from the same person … with an agenda (?)

Janice F May 9, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Hopefully this will be renewed, perhaps moved to a new time slot to improve viewership. The cast, writing and acting are wonderful. All the suspense and plot twists keeps us on the edge of our seats. It has also been nice to see veteran actor, Mark Valley, back on TV.

Laura May 6, 2014 at 1:10 pm

I love the Crisis TV series with Gillian Anderson. I like to see it renewed for second season.

jamesb May 6, 2014 at 12:29 am

Renew the show its a great show to watch!!!

Rosemary Storaska May 5, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Are you kiddin??? Crazier things are happening in one’s own backyard these days so who knows what reality is anymore? This thing keeps me interested and that’s not easy! 24 was stuck in time and that board me to death? Anyone who saw the scenes between Taylor, Anderson and you know who with the knife has to be kidding if they call that “wooden”. If this show gets canceled I will go back to not even noticing NBC on Broadcast TV because that was where I and many others were prior to this twisting, turning roller coaster ride. Is it any less believable than Resurrection? That’s entertainment folks…! I am following every week and having great fun guessing next week’s turns? Sunday night book club and I don’t have to turn any pages?

nemo f May 6, 2014 at 4:52 am

Have you not heard of the Blacklist on NBC?

Jim May 5, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Renew this show for a second season this show keeps me on edge

Angela May 5, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Keep this show! I love it. It keeps getting better.

nemo f May 6, 2014 at 4:53 am

not according to the ratings it isn’t

primetime May 5, 2014 at 8:45 am

This show has become unbearable. I guess the writers think all watchers are just plain stupid. I have tried to get past the wooden actors given the cast members, but the storyline has become so full of holes and nowhere near believable. I guess this show works for a lot of people, but I am very disappointed in how much it has declined over the 7 aired shows. Hostage was better and that isn’t saying much.

nemo f May 5, 2014 at 5:13 pm

These shows that are trying to do season long hostage/fugitive on the run/terror plot a la 24 all seem to fall flat. 24 was great season after season, all these clones stink.

Shirl May 12, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Please, Please, at least finish this storyline, it was great, looked forward to it every week. It’s really unfair not to finish it. Thanks.