Crisis: Season One Ratings

Crisis NBC TV show ratingsCBS didn’t find ratings success with Hostages. Will NBC fare any better with Crisis? Will it be cancelled after one season? We shall see.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

5/9 update: Crisis has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.98 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Crisis TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Francine May 29, 2014 at 3:15 pm

I love crisis. Wish the network saves the show

Shayeanimate May 29, 2014 at 5:06 am

1. People work schedules have changed with many working later having to catch many shows online or day after they air – I am one of those people

2. Your expectations are ridiculous because you expect every one to fall in love in five minutes and we just met these characters. These shows are not TWITTER, WE DEMAND more than 160 characters before going goo-goo gaga over a show please.

3. Because you get people started watching a show THEN right when we get an idea of who to or not to trust you pull the plug – this is why NBC is no longer must see TV what is the point investing time when we will never get to end anyway.

4. Bring back SMART TV where the viewer has to think – what is, who is, why did, or comedies that are not laugh track loaded implying after every two words I am suppose to laugh when it is not funny.

5. Bring Crisis back so we can get answers to Why these kids/people, who is this ring leader, and what is to be gained or his demand, where is he going with this…

Pam Gorro May 30, 2014 at 12:15 pm

I totally agree with this. So true just get interested and bam its gone. Crisis is a good show you need to give it more time…PLEASE

Pam May 27, 2014 at 12:41 pm

I would love to see this show renewed. Every week something new happens. Thats what a good show does.

nemo f May 27, 2014 at 12:17 am

Why don’t you folks try watching Turn on AMC. Good suspenseful spy thriller. A lot better than boring Crisis

Danny May 25, 2014 at 8:07 pm

Crisis is a really good show why remove it seriously. Sign the petition guys ! https://www.change.org/petitions/nbc-save-nbc-s-believe-and-crisis#share

tammy Heckerman May 24, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Bring back Crisis its a great show. I cant believe they cancel all these good shows.

Anonymous May 24, 2014 at 2:22 pm

jeremy downs May 22, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I’m pissed, at least finish the series out or make it available still. I don’t get into shows much but every sunday I knew crisis was on. Youre a bunch of jerks and I hop you know it

Melissa Priddy May 20, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Dang! At least finish the series for us! We were watching it. Hello….
How would you like to be watching a show & never get to see the ending?!

Alfred Nixon Jr May 20, 2014 at 6:46 pm

crisis is a very good show NBC cancel too many shows before they get started I am very upset to even think that they would consider cancelling crisis what is wrong with you peopleI don’t understand where you people get your ratings the show is very good is intense is like the new Fox 24 so how could you think about cancelling the shell NBC you cancel a show last year with Meagan Goodand John Larroquette I’m still not over that if you cancel crisis I will never watch in NBC again and I am a law and order you be fan

Terri May 19, 2014 at 9:04 pm

The cancellation of Crisis is exactly the reason I will no longer watch NBC. NBC wants devoted viewers,but it is next to impossible when NBC is not committed to their own shows. NBC you are dead to me

Anonymous May 19, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I hope they keep this show on my dad and i love watching this show. I was very upset when my dad told me it was canceled. I would love to see this show continue.

Victoria May 19, 2014 at 7:53 pm

I love this show I can’t believe it’s canceled it was so good !!! I was looking foward to see how they caught him

Gary Blanchette May 18, 2014 at 10:56 pm

My family is extremely upset to hear that NBC has cancelled Crisis. It’s the first show that actually pulled us away from the CW Network. We certainly hope the cancelation I reconsidered.

Judy May 18, 2014 at 12:53 pm

I think its time to rethink the rating system! It seems blood and guts and car crashes are all that stay on tv these days and I’m sick of it. Keifer Sutherland is about as exciting to watch as Keanu Reeves and yet 24 is back. It really is no shock that so many peop0le are so angry and hateful. How about some just good, thoughtful entertainment, maybe even a show where nobody dies? Crisis had some really good moments but just like hostages has really nowhere to go. I’m 55 but I love watching Suburgatory because its just light and silly and a nice break from all the murdering and betrayal. I think you can really see the apathy in the industry when shows have names like : Scandal, Crisis, Revenge, Hostages……really is that the best they can up with? How about some creativity? Yes, Resurrection is an odd one, again nowhere to go, like the Dome which is just STUPID!!!