Crisis: Season One Ratings

Crisis NBC TV show ratingsCBS didn’t find ratings success with Hostages. Will NBC fare any better with Crisis? Will it be cancelled after one season? We shall see.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

5/9 update: Crisis has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.98 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Crisis TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Linda June 9, 2014 at 7:01 am

Crisis, Believe, Revolution and eventually Parenthood! Evidently NBC doesn’t look to it’s viewers for their opinions! Hope they’re reading all these comments. We’ll all be switching to SyFy or TNT when they start picking up these great series.

Lynn June 9, 2014 at 1:00 am

This is a great show. Don’t cancel it. Bring it back next year! Your network needs help. All my friends watch this too. Save the show!!!

Rae June 8, 2014 at 9:20 pm

I really hope there is enough outcry to push NBC to renew Crisis. It is a great show! I don’t tend to like shows that are really intense, but this one really caught me! I was looking forward to seeing what happened next and where they might take the show in the future. I think this one is worth keeping.

Sheryl June 8, 2014 at 8:38 pm

I am really upset that Crisis is canceled. My partner and I look forward to Sunday nights because it’s the best night line up on TV. Crisis is one of the shows that makes it so. My sister and her husband do the same thing in their home and end the night with Crisis. We all begin with Once Upon A Time on ABC which we agree is the best show on television bar none, but Crisis is high on our list. The only thing I will admit is that without Crisis we may all get to sleep faster b/c our hearts won’t be pounding… but we’d prefer to stay up a little later and keep Crisis on TV!!

tri anggreini June 8, 2014 at 10:17 am

I like crisis very much

Rossie June 8, 2014 at 3:22 am

Please don’t cancel the show – it gets more interesting with each new episode – my family and I never miss a single episode!

dave June 7, 2014 at 1:06 pm

This is one of the best heart pounding shows so far I have seen and I watch alot of shows and none is thrill seeking like this. Why would you cancel a show that leaves you wondering about a season 2 but they managed to renewed shows that is absolute garbage. It’s sad that this show is cancelled but yet they let “Revolution” aired for two seasons and 44 episodes but they cannot even let “Crisis” continue to season 2.. This is bull crap I say, NBC doesn’t know what they are doing

rue June 4, 2014 at 5:54 am

please do not cancel it

Cherié Johnson June 3, 2014 at 9:18 pm

I REALLY liked Crisis!!! Maybe instead of canceling these shows, you should cancel the NBC executives making these ridiculous decisions!!! This is why I avoid watching shows on the major networks! They never give good shows a chance!

Jeremy June 3, 2014 at 10:02 am

I really enjoy Crisis. It’s one of my favorite shows. Please bring it back!

Shirley Doherty June 2, 2014 at 10:22 pm

I love crisis please do not cancel the series!

Kathy robinson June 1, 2014 at 11:22 pm

I greatly enjoy Crisis, please do not cancel this show

Milt June 1, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Great series but should conclude after 1 season. It is best as a mini series. That way it will be remembered as a great success.

Diana May 31, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Yes, we like Crisis series. Bring it back!

Mark Kaiser May 29, 2014 at 10:47 pm

You are totally right. This is just a joke to NBC. I am also one that views after the show was aired do to my job. I watch it from my Mobil device as soon as I can. I think the show is awesome. Adrenaline pounding, heart stopping, breath taking moments and it’s just starting to get good. I really hope another network takes them. Plus the last one recorded such a bad rating from the standards they want is because if didn’t even know it was continued. When I heard cancelled I didn’t think of it again. Saw my app and showed the latest episode and immediately watched it. If they decide to not air anymore episodes after the season I’ll just switch to watching ABC again.

nemo f June 10, 2014 at 10:25 pm

“Adrenaline pounding, heart stopping, breath taking moments and it’s just starting to get good.”

you and I must be watching a different show. cause the few crisis episodes that I watched were anything but