Crossbones

Crossbones TV show on NBCNetwork: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: May 30, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: John Malkovich, Yasmine Al Massri, Richard Coyle, Claire Foy, David Hoflin, Tracy Ifeachor, and Chris Perfetti.

current TV show

TV show description:
This action drama is set in the year 1729 and takes place on the secret island of Santa Compana. Barbarous pirate Edward “Blackbeard” Teach (John Malkovich) reigns over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreants.

Selima El Sharad (Yasmine Al Massri) is Blackbeard’s love interest and intellectual equal as they rule the island of pirates. Part shantytown, part utopia, and part marauder’s paradise, this is a place like no other.

Blackbeard has designs on the longitude chronometer, an invention that will change the world. During a massive attack on an English vessel, his most trusted pirates attempt to steal the device.

But on board is Tom Lowe (Richard Coyle), an English spy working undercover as ship’s surgeon. Lowe’s mission is to prevent the chronometer from falling into the hands of pirates — and to assassinate Blackbeard, should the opportunity arise.

Taken as prisoner to Santa Compana, Lowe must find a way to reassemble the precious chronometer, all while trying to uncover Blackbeard’s master plan. It’s a plan that includes a greater threat to the English throne than merely pirates.

Other characters include Kate Balfour (Claire Foy), Charlie Rider (David Hoflin), Nenna Ajanlekoko (Tracy Ifeachor), and Tim Fletch (Chris Perfetti).
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Crossbones TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Teresa July 30, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Finally a good tv show! I hope they don’t cancel it.
It is much more interesting then the other garbage out there!

Sherry July 30, 2014 at 2:06 pm

I love this show. It would be a shame to cancel it! It is interesting and colorful. The characters are great.

PL July 29, 2014 at 6:28 pm

We love this show, please don’t cancel!

Will July 29, 2014 at 7:43 am

Great, intelligent , sharp and as beautiful as it is brutal . We need more shows like this . Give it some more time .

pk July 28, 2014 at 11:43 am

This is by far one of the better shows on TV. NBC has finally come with a show worth watching. The acting is fantastic. John Malkovich and Richard Coyle are both outstanding. I can’t wait for the next episode….

H2theK July 28, 2014 at 9:32 am

Renew Please! My husband and I really enjoy watching. Can’t wait to see where they take it next season (hopefully). Networks just don’t give a series a chance to catch on anymore! I can’t wait for the day the last reality show gets cancelled, and we get our scripted shows with humor and intelligence back! Those of us who don’t watch that drivel are starved for decent programming!

Catherine Hill July 28, 2014 at 11:10 pm

BRAVO! Please keep these entertaining, scripted, intelligent shows! Reality TV has run its course!

Stevie Spector July 26, 2014 at 10:29 pm

Great show. One of the best of the summer season. A delightful change. Please renew.

Catherine Hill July 26, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I Love this show! It’s just getting started give it a chance Please!

Jim July 26, 2014 at 1:10 pm

I loved this show. It was extremely well written with witty dialogue. I can’t believe the network cancelled it. It’s no wonder that the three major networks are losing viewers to the cable channels. We are tired of having great shows cancelled.

Teresa Olson July 26, 2014 at 3:23 am

I love this show

G.Holland July 25, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Love the show and the performers. If this show gets cancelled it will be a disgrace to NBC and network television!

steve July 25, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I just saw it for the first time last week…thought it was an interesting show…looking forward to seeing the episodes i’ve missed an watching more of it…..looks like a good series…they will probably cancel it…seems like it was on at a strange time.

Joshua Groom July 20, 2014 at 1:05 am

I love the show.I don’t think it should be cancelled.I would love it to air for 3more seasons.I think someone needs to kill Neenah.Shes not to be trusted,nor,underestimated!

Kim July 18, 2014 at 10:47 pm

Absolutely love the plot. Blackbeard’s sharp mind and accent make him sound so ingenius. I wait impatiently from week to week for the next episode.

LLT July 5, 2014 at 6:31 pm

I really enjoy watching Crossbones. The acting is great, looking forward for the next exciting episode!

SP July 12, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Love, Love, Love Crossbones. Who doesn’t love a pirate!!!

Anonymous July 26, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Why? This is a great show! Ratings? Change the night and time slot if you have to.