Crossing Lines

crossing lines tv show: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 23, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Dropped by NBC but…

Performers include: William Fichtner, Donald Sutherland, Marc Lavoine, Gabriella Pession, Moon Dailly, Richard Flood, and Tom Wlaschiha.

TV show description:
An action crime drama, this series taps into a unit mandated by the International Criminal Court (ICC) to investigate cross-border crimes, ultimately bringing global criminals to justice. Set in the world’s most exotic locales, an elite team of eager cops work to solve notorious international crimes.

Through globalization, many countries have been opened and barriers removed to ensure easy trade, travel and cultural diversity. However, this openness has given opportunities to criminals looking to exploit the system and ultimately threaten our global safety. As Europe has become a “safe house” for criminals eluding law enforcers, a special kind of law enforcement team is needed to handle specific ongoing crimes on a global level.

This show follows one such team, made up of five international cops, headed by Captain Louis Daniel (Marc Lavoine). The team — comprised of individuals who have little in common – must learn to live and work under the most dangerous and potentially deadly conditions. Housed in an unused storage section underneath the ICC, this mismatched team faces bureaucratic, jurisdictional and cultural obstacles while traversing continents in pursuit of justice.

Carl Hickman (William Fichtner) is a wounded New York cop who was pulled from the edge by a group of unlikely saviors. Michel Dorn (Donald Sutherland) is an inspector in the International Criminal Court.

Others on the team are Europol sergeant Eva Vittoria (Gabriella Pession), French detective and criminal analyst Anne-Marie San (Moon Dailly), Irish detective Tommy McConnel (Richard Flood) and Berlin police officer Sebastian Berger (Tom Wlaschiha).

Series Finale:
Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

What do you think? Do you like the Crossing Lines TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

373 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Cindy says

Anxiously awaiting the return of an absolutely fabulous show! The European landscape, great acting, and sophistication, combined with mystery and crime solving are a welcome change.

2. Ina says

Please do not cancel this high quality show!!! Finally something with real substance and quality. I concur with all the previous comments made. Cancel all those worthless reality shows and continue this series that is both thought provoking and extremely creative. An exceptonal cast and excellent writing like no other series currently showing!

3. Jane Dzspich says

My Husband and I love this series. Great story lines, great international actors, and new scenery sites. Please do not cancel.

4. Jackie says

What a fantastic show! And the cast members are perfect for their roles. The show keeps me guessing, and I can’t wait to find out what happens next. It’s a keeper. Please do not cancel the best show to come along for a long time.

5. says

Do NOT take this show off the air. It is one of the best on television right now. You guys renew Zero one with Anthony Edwards. I don’t even want to finish season now. Now that I know it is a waste of time to watch. I thought that was a great show too. Didn’t the right wing like it. It does question religion. Too bad your network jumps to conclusions so fast. What? Didn’t you like the actors and story. A story that makes you use your imagination. Just PLEASE keep Crossing Lines. It is wonderful. The cast of great Actors. What’s as important is the writing. Your writers, WOW! Have faith in your decisions. Enjoy life. Be happy.

6. Lisa says

Please do NOT cancel this show. I love it!!!! Love there is a new drama on tv. I do not watch the reality shows because I can’t stand them. Not really into comedies either. Drama and action is my “go to”. I’m anxiously waiting to buy the first season on dvd.

7. Merilyn Elliott says

Please do not cancel. Enjoyed show very much, and would hate to think it ended on a cliff hanger. Look forward to seeing it in the future.l

8. Bob Bryant says

This is a first class well done show. It is one of the BEST TV drama series in years.
    At a time when TV is starving for good material, Crossing Lines brings it all… quality, great story lines, and excellent acting. Not giving this show another season is a very poor decision on the part of NBC. Check the ratings , 8.5 ti 9 seems pretty good to me.
    I give it a 10.