CSI: Miami

CSI Miami canceled by CBSNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 232 (hour)
Seasons: 10

TV show dates: September 23, 2002 – April 8, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Khandi Alexander, Rex Linn, Jonathan Togo, Eva La Rue, Boti Bliss, Sofia Milos, Rory Cochrane, Brendan Fehr, Brian Poth, and David Lee Smith.

current TV show

TV show description:
A team of Miami-Dade Police Department forensic scientists investigate the circumstances behind unusual deaths and crimes.

Lieutenant Horatio Caine (David Caruso) leads the CSI team and is a forensic analyst and former bomb squad officer.

Past and present members of his team include ballistics specialist Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Procter), fingerprint and drug identification expert Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez), medical examiner Dr. Alexx Woods (Khandi Alexander), young officer Ryan Wolfe (Jonathan Togo), Homicide Detective Frank Tripp (Rex Linn), and DNA analyst Natalia Boa Vista (Eva LaRue).

The series is a spin-off of CSI and later spun-off CSI: NY.

Series Finale

Episode 232 — Habeas Corpse
Things spiral out of control when Ryan confronts Josh Avery about working for Vogel (from #1018) and the next thing he remembers is waking up in Josh’s apartment with Josh dead. Horatio is forced to arrest Ryan for the murder, but when the team discovers evidence of another assailant, Horatio suspects that Vogel might have been involved.

Meanwhile, Calleigh worries about being able to adopt Austin North and his sister after the adoption agency expresses doubt over her capability, but Delko stands in and defends her. When the team discovers that Josh was a meth dealer who was being supplied by one of Vogel’s clients, Eddie Coster, they confront Coster but he appears clueless as to the whereabouts of his confiscated drugs.

Later, Coster kidnaps and threatens to kill Samantha and Vogel for cutting him out of the profits, but Samantha drives up a bridge and kills Coster. Finally, when Ryan finds evidence linking Samantha to Josh’s murder, she admits to accidentally killing Josh in an effort to protect Ryan that night.
First aired: April 8, 2012.

space

Tammy Brackett October 7, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Take off Amazing Race and bring back CSI: Miami. Who cares about the boring amazing race, all they do on Amazing Race is complain if they can’t win or what they have to do, It’s really boring, CSI: Miami, is much better, bring it back. It was mistake to cancel it.

SmaK October 2, 2012 at 6:21 pm

OMG! Please at least bring back Horatio (one of my favorite charactors with the one liners) on one of the other csi. I’m really hate that cbs, which is by far my favorite network, decided to cancel my favortie show. Seems like others agree along with myself. My opinion cbs should get rid of one of their reality shows, which all the networks have way too many of, me personally I avoid because they are not entertaining.

Maxime September 30, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Very disappointed to learn that CSI: Miami was cancelled. I was looking forward to seeing another season of it (one of the few shows I bother the tape so I can watch later). I love the cast and the storylines. Any chance it can be brought back, please. Thought they’d have a series finale in a case like this to forewarn the fans.

CINDY September 29, 2012 at 5:09 am

WHAT A BUNCH OF SHORT SIGHTED JERK OFFS, CSI LAS VEGAS SUCKS A BIG ONE, THAT SHOW SHOULD HAVE GONE. WELL I GUESS THEY JUST LOST ONE MORE VIEWER. OH YAHHHHHHHHHHH LETS LEAVE SHOWS LIKE LAW AND ORDER AND CHARMED ON BUT TAKE OFF THE SHOWS THAT EVERYONE LOVES…………………………IDIOTS CSI MIAMI WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER

NICOLE September 29, 2012 at 3:24 am

I ‘d like to express my disappointment for cancelling the t v series csi miami . i believe that it was the best of the three, please think it again and change your decision.

Phyllis September 28, 2012 at 9:11 pm

It seems whenevet CBS pulls a show from prime time and puts it on a Sunday night or a Friday night……the show cancels. Now they scheduled The Mentalist on Sunday along with The Good Wife…….future cancellations I’m sure.

John.C September 27, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Of all the CSI series to cancel, what a bunch of brain dead executives!!

Cora Marburger September 24, 2012 at 1:44 pm

What happened? I didn’t know this show was cancelled. What a shock! I was addicted to seeing this show every week. What great characters! My husband & I enjoyed this show over CSI NY. Please bring it back!!

Rita September 18, 2012 at 6:29 pm

I am disappointed that CSI Miami has been cancelled. It seems whenever CBS wants to take a show off the air they change the time slot. I thought Miami would have outlasted CSI Crime Scene Investigation. CSI Miami will be missed.

mairead mccartney September 10, 2012 at 4:34 pm

i would like to express my complete disgused at the cancellation of csi miami, i don’t know whose decision it was but they should be the one who was CANCELLED…..

Cyn September 9, 2012 at 8:57 pm

What??? This is one of my favorite showes. I know it is a bit out there, but if is TV after all… CBS has been doing an awesome job. But this time they completely messed up!!!!

Brenda September 9, 2012 at 9:20 am

I love this show! The is the best of all the CSI shows! CBS messed up when they put the show on a night when it would be shifted around because of football. I missed a lot of shows because my DVR was scheduled to record CSI Miami but if it did not come on at the scheduled time because of a game, I would miss part of the show. Who wants to see the beginning of a show and not see the end.

angie August 29, 2012 at 4:45 pm

csi miami was the best. keeping csi vegas with ted danson could never come close to william peterson and david curso of miami. i hope he will be playing in something else

Anonymous July 20, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Please bring back csi miami like you brought back unforgettable

Jasmine July 12, 2012 at 6:45 pm

I admit that of all the CSI’s I liked Miami the best, BUT it seems in the last couple of years they have become SUPER heroes (to the point of unbelievable) and not Crime Scene Investigators. (emphasis on the word investigator). They are arresting the bad guys, diffusing bombs, rescuing people in fires, executing criminals, ignoring the right to attorney, getting physical with criminals and much more. Miami can save monies by doing away with their Police Dept., Fire Dept, Detectives, Bomb Squads, SWAT teams, and Underwater recovery to name a few and just have their 5 CSI investigators. The show was beyond reality. Then there are the crimes they have committed and not brought to justice for. The episode where they were all unconscious excuse me but Delko couldn’t call 911 while he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. The average person might not think of it but these are supposedly trained professionals. It took Caine to SAVE the day by shooting out the windows. (Why didn’t Delko think of that even). PalEEEEAAAAse. The series is already at it’s lowest point couldn’t possibly get any lower. Cancellation is the only option.