Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows [12/6/12]

Have any CW shows been cancelled or renewed yet? How many episodes are there this season? When will my show return?

Below is a list of all of the regular CW TV shows that have aired (or are expected to air) during the 2012-13 season — roughly September 2012 – August 2013. The Summer 2012 shows are also included.

Using this “cheat sheet” you can tell where your favorite CW television program stands; how many episodes are in the current season, when it’ll be back on the air and, of course, if it’s already been renewed or cancelled.

Click here to see if there’s a more recent list or, to view past lists.

Here are listings for the other networks: ABC | CBS | FOX | NBC

TV shows Current/latest season Status
90210 5 (?? eps) not cancelled or renewed yet
America’s Next Top Model 19 (13 eps, aired) renewed for cycle 20
Arrow 1 (22 eps) not cancelled or renewed yet
Beauty and the Beast 1 (22 eps) not cancelled or renewed yet
Breaking Pointe 2 (?? eps) renewed, debut TBD
The Carrie Diaries 1 (?? eps) debuts 1/14/12
The Catalina 1 (6 eps, aired) not cancelled or renewed yet
Cult 1 (?? eps) debuts 2/19/13
Emily Owens, MD 1 (13 eps) cancelled
Gossip Girl 6 (10 eps) series finale airs 12/17/12
Hart of Dixie 2 (22 eps) not cancelled or renewed yet
The L.A. Complex 2 (13 eps, aired) cancelled in Canada
The Next: Fame Is at Your Doorstep 1 (10 eps, aired) not cancelled or renewed yet
Nikita 3 (22 eps) not cancelled or renewed yet
Oh Sit! 2 (?? eps) renewed, return TBD
Supernatural 8 (?? eps) not cancelled or renewed yet
The Vampire Diaries 4 (?? eps) not cancelled or renewed yet

If you can’t find a particular CW TV series on this list, it may have been cancelled last season (2011-12) or the one before that (2010-11). For a list of cancelled or ending shows from all networks, you can go here. It may also be possible that we missed something so feel free to let us know in the comments below.

What do you think? Which CW TV shows do you think will be or should be cancelled? Renewed?

Mariel Chua January 5, 2013 at 8:58 am

I cant wait for beauty and the beast be aired , i love the casts especially kristin and ryan… way the go guys….love the show so much…

Kate January 2, 2013 at 3:24 pm

Omg I just love love love love Beauty and the Beast! Us beasties are going to win that PCA and get Beauty and the Beast a second season ;D

Irish Cornaire December 22, 2012 at 7:20 pm

If they scrap VD,Arrow and Supernatural then I’m so done with CW,was bad enough they scrapped Secret Circle with no notification!

erin December 20, 2012 at 9:23 pm

90210 is the best show on the cw network
I absolutely love 90210 and I will be very upset if it gets cancelled!! You can’t just cancel the next season

kat December 30, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I agree completely

Anonymous January 8, 2013 at 11:52 pm

I love 90210. Please keep it coming

Kaye December 17, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I hope that TVD will not be around much longer. The writer of the characters has become utter crap now.

Brandy December 15, 2012 at 1:40 pm

I love VD,HoD,Beauty and the Beast,GG,ANTM,90210,Emily Owens MD on CW

Maggie December 8, 2012 at 3:14 pm

ARROW its a very good show i just love, everything about this show !….

Allie S December 7, 2012 at 10:12 am

I really love Beauty and the Beast I hope it gets picked up for a second season!!!

Salsita December 6, 2012 at 11:06 pm

I can’t believe that they are canceling Emily Owens MD–that is one of the best shows I have ever seen! No way–say it hasn’t been cancelled–it was so heartwarming and plus it kept me sane through my first semester of grad school. :-)

Adam Decker December 6, 2012 at 2:00 pm

I can’t believe that they renewed Oh Sit. That was quite possibly the dumbest game show ever.

Gemma November 20, 2012 at 11:47 am

i think Hellcats should be renewed it was the best show on the CW other than The Vampire Diaries and should be renewed

Lynn Harrison October 27, 2012 at 12:03 am

My daugter and i love Heart of Dixie it is our favorite show. Where can we email to save the show?

Kristin October 24, 2012 at 7:56 am

Of course I love TVD, who doesn’t? I am really loving Hart of Dixie also. Rachel Bilson is a great actress and always makes me smile. I hope it gets picked up for a third season! I started watching the LA Complex on the app on my lunch breaks and it didn’t take long to draw me in. I love it! Arrow has my attention so I’ll be watching to see where it goes. I have my old OTH hour to fill with something!

I can’t believe ANTM is still on. I haven’t watched in years. I don’t really care for Beauty and the Beast.

Gossip Girl Asian October 10, 2012 at 9:50 pm

how i wish Gossip Girl Rate in US is still Strong!
Gossip Girl is Very popular and the viewers very Huge in another country like in Asia , Europe & Australia.
for my point of view,i’ve met people around asia and talk about the series tv !
they all know Gossip Girl and watch it Via ONLINE!
PLEASE SO MUCH, STILL HOPE FOR GOSSIP GIRL SEASON SEVEN!!!
really really hoping!
xoxo

Lorraine Smith September 24, 2012 at 11:15 am

I heard on the radio that the I Heart Radio concert will be aired on your channel. Please advise when it will air and what channel you are on in Discovery Bay/Brentwood Northern California. Thank you.