Dads: Season One Ratings

Dads on FOX ratingsThis new sitcom has received lots of terrible reviews. Will Dads also get poor ratings as well? Cancelled or renewed for a second season? We’ll have to wait and find out.

Dads revolves around two successful video game developers (Seth Green and Giovanni Ribisi) whose lives are turned upside down when their fathers (Martin Mull and Peter Riegeret) move in. The rest of the cast includes Brenda Song, Tonita Castro, and Vanessa Lachey.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/7 update: FOX has cancelled this sitcom after one season.

Final season averages: 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.50 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Dads TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Alejandra Gutierrez April 10, 2014 at 8:23 pm

I love this show and I know a lot more people who love it to. I will upset if you canceled dads its one of the funniest shows I have ever seen..

Anonymous April 9, 2014 at 2:05 pm

One of the funniest shows on TV right now….really hoping for a season renewal!!!!!

Anonymous April 2, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Please don’t cancel. Very funny show. my husband and I love to watch it together. They always cancel my favOrite shows!

Anonymous April 1, 2014 at 4:55 pm

I actually spat out my coffee when i watched this that has never happened when i watch a show before. It needs a second season so it can expand

Heather April 1, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Best show EVER!!!!! It NEEDS to be RENEWED! They should also include how many views happen on Hulu because some people do not have cable but Hulus cheaper so they use that to watch TV. They really need to check how many views they get through alternate media as wel if they even think about cancelling it. RENEWAL!

sherry March 27, 2014 at 6:31 pm

I LOVE this show!! Giovanni and Seth are hilarious! Admittedly, it seemed somewhat rocky at first, but they have obviously “settled in” and this is one of the few TV sitcoms that actually makes my husband and I LAUGH OUT LOUD!! It would be a HUGE mistake to CANCEL!!!

Anonymous March 27, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Me and my teacher talks about the show alt Eli nightingale and mr. Edna were the first episode I watched and I didn’t know what I was watching but it wa halirous I caught on quick thank u

Anonymous March 27, 2014 at 4:59 pm

I love it’s one of the things id love to watch every week it’s funny to of comides bets comedians are fuckin awsome keep it up please

Michelle March 27, 2014 at 6:59 am

This show is by far the funniest show I’ve seen in a long time. I watch it when it airs and then again on Hulu. It’s funny enough for veiwing multiple times. I am so sick of “reality” shows! You need to keep more shows like this and get rid of some of that “reality” crap. I introduced it to some friends of mine at work, and I actually got a big thank you hug! He said he laughed so hard at some of the episodes he cried!

r. March 26, 2014 at 2:10 am

i love watching Dads,i wonder why they cancel this sitcom and continue the other stupid shows! i always . i wish they will renew the Dads show because this is the only comedy program i watch.

Dora March 21, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Omg please don’t cancel Dads. That show is the funniest show on tv. I laugh out every time I see it.

andrea March 20, 2014 at 2:28 pm

I realy hope they won’t cancel it, it is pure comedy and it lightens my week when I watch it.

Melody Zeller March 19, 2014 at 11:36 am

Dads is a LAUGH OUT LOUD comedy!!! It’s FUNNY!!!! Don’t Cancel 8 out of 10 couples friends of ours watch the show!!!

connie March 14, 2014 at 10:07 pm

18-49 yr olds are too busy with their own lives to see good tv at work. Dads was a good show. Reality tv is not real. Wake up people. Dads was a funny relaxing show.

susan wojcik March 13, 2014 at 4:06 am

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!! DAD’S HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST COMEDIES I HAVE SEEN ON T.V. IN YEARS!!!!! I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE STUPID REALITY SITCOMS EX: HONEY BOO BOO!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! YOU PEOPLE REALLY SUCK FOR CANCELLING SUCH A GREAT, FUNNY SITCOM WHICH I LOOKED FORWARD TO WATCHING EVERY WEEK!!!!!

mikie March 13, 2014 at 4:12 am

Are you kidding me I could make a show about two DADS living with their sons.A stupid show and Seth should concentrate on making Ted 2: show is HORRIBLE and dumb!!!

Joe r March 13, 2014 at 10:43 pm

You must be a geek, can’t stand geeks being made fun of. Great show very funny