Deception: Season One Ratings

Deception TV show ratingsRevenge has been a success for ABC so NBC is trying Deception. Will this new TV show be cancelled after one season or become a big hit? Stay tuned.

Revolving around a female police detective who goes undercover in the wealthy world she left behind, Deception features the talents of Laz Alonso, Meagan Good, Victor Garber, Katherine LaNasa, Tate Donovan, Wes Brown, and Ella Rae Peck. This drama airs on Monday nights and NBC has ordered 13 11 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Deception is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled Deception after one season and 11 episodes.

UPDATE: Is Deception coming back for another season?

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.63 million total viewers.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 03/18/13 (season or series finale)
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.41 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 1.29 in the demo with 3.63 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 03/11/13
1.1 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.30 in the demo with 3.65 million.

Episode 01-09: Monday, 03/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.35 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 3.69 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 02/25/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.35 in the demo with 3.73 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 02/18/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.13 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.37 in the demo with 3.80 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 02/11/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.23 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.40 in the demo with 3.91 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 02/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.08 million (-17% change).
Season averages: 1.44 in the demo with 4.04 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-04: Monday, 01/28/13
1.3 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.73 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 1.52 in the demo with 4.29 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 01/21/13
1.3 in the demo (-19% change) with 3.61 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.63 in the demo with 4.47 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 01/14/13
1.6 in the demo (-20% change) with 4.14 million (-27% change).
Season averages: 1.80 in the demo with 4.90 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-01: Monday, 01/07/13
2.0 in the 18-49 demographic with 5.66 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.00 in the demo with 5.66 million.

With the premiere, NBC was up by 185% in the demo when compared to last year’s edition of Rock Center with Brian Williams in the same timeslot (0.7 rating). Compared to last season’s premiere of Smash on February 6th, NBC was down by 47% in the demo (vs a 3.8 rating) down by 51% in viewers (vs 11.44 million).

What do you think? Do you like the Deception TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Gloria Quail April 15, 2013 at 9:55 pm

I think the show is wonderful and it should be allowed to come back. If they do decide to cancel it; I wish they would at lease bring it back with an ending and don’t just leave us hanging without an ending.

Shanon April 15, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Deception is one of my most favorite shows ever. I’m not allowed to watch a lot of television but I always try my best to catch up in this show. It seems like I’ve been waiting for it to return!

Cheryl ann April 15, 2013 at 5:25 pm

I love this show it is the only show I watch without my kids. It is the one hour I get to feel like an adult. That is not the only reason I love this show it is so good, better than alot of the stuff on now.

Anonymous April 15, 2013 at 1:46 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THE SHOW!!! Please give it a chance. The storyline is very good. WE ALL LOVE THE SHOW!!!!

CATHERINE April 15, 2013 at 10:48 am

DON’T CANCEL. MY FRIENDS AND I LOVE THE SHOW.

CATHERINE April 15, 2013 at 10:47 am

I LOVE IT. PLEASE DON’T CANCEL.

Jenn April 15, 2013 at 2:15 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T CANCEL DECEPTION!!! I LOOOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH AND IT WAS GETTING REAAAAAALLY GOOD TOWARDS THE END

Anonymous April 14, 2013 at 10:43 pm

I love this show. My family watches all together. Keep this series !!!

anon April 14, 2013 at 8:53 pm

I watched every episode on Hulu. Please bring it back.

Mary April 14, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Love this show…please bring it back!

Ray-ray April 14, 2013 at 10:25 am

I love this show! It’s intriguing and awesome every episode! Please do not cancel it especially when Mia got kidnapped. I like the actors in it too!

glitterbird4 April 12, 2013 at 11:17 pm

I love this sho!!!
please don’t cancel

Charline April 12, 2013 at 10:22 am

I love, love this show. You can’t leave us hanging the storyline was just getting juicy pleases give it another season, at least give it a chance. BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!!

Amanda April 11, 2013 at 2:59 am

LOVE this show, Deception! Meagan Good is good; she plays a great role and I love the love/hate thing her FBI love & her have–although, I would like to see her end up with him. He is yum and great in his role! I love Tate; his character is the best at flip-flopping between bad & good guy. That look he had when he opened Ben’s door….woah! Serial killer Much!! The Dad, come on, there is a 90% chance he’s dirty & probably has blood on his hands. I hate to say it but most people who run a Billion dollar business & are crazy wealthy and in the public eye almost always are guilty & have many skeleton’s in their closets. Sophia is pretty but very scary and perfect for the mom of the whole house role. John Larroquette was a nice touch! Overall, love the show the cast is awesome!!! NBC, PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!!

Anonymous April 10, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Great show just got into during last half of the season