Deception: Season One Ratings

Deception TV show ratingsRevenge has been a success for ABC so NBC is trying Deception. Will this new TV show be cancelled after one season or become a big hit? Stay tuned.

Revolving around a female police detective who goes undercover in the wealthy world she left behind, Deception features the talents of Laz Alonso, Meagan Good, Victor Garber, Katherine LaNasa, Tate Donovan, Wes Brown, and Ella Rae Peck. This drama airs on Monday nights and NBC has ordered 13 11 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Deception is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled Deception after one season and 11 episodes.

UPDATE: Is Deception coming back for another season?

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.63 million total viewers.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 03/18/13 (season or series finale)
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.41 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 1.29 in the demo with 3.63 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 03/11/13
1.1 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.30 in the demo with 3.65 million.

Episode 01-09: Monday, 03/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.35 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 3.69 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 02/25/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.35 in the demo with 3.73 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 02/18/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.13 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.37 in the demo with 3.80 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 02/11/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.23 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.40 in the demo with 3.91 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 02/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.08 million (-17% change).
Season averages: 1.44 in the demo with 4.04 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-04: Monday, 01/28/13
1.3 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.73 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 1.52 in the demo with 4.29 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 01/21/13
1.3 in the demo (-19% change) with 3.61 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.63 in the demo with 4.47 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 01/14/13
1.6 in the demo (-20% change) with 4.14 million (-27% change).
Season averages: 1.80 in the demo with 4.90 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-01: Monday, 01/07/13
2.0 in the 18-49 demographic with 5.66 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.00 in the demo with 5.66 million.

With the premiere, NBC was up by 185% in the demo when compared to last year’s edition of Rock Center with Brian Williams in the same timeslot (0.7 rating). Compared to last season’s premiere of Smash on February 6th, NBC was down by 47% in the demo (vs a 3.8 rating) down by 51% in viewers (vs 11.44 million).

What do you think? Do you like the Deception TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Anonymous February 28, 2013 at 2:36 am

The show is great and I look forward to a second season. Meagan Fox is wonderful.

Nicholle February 27, 2013 at 10:33 pm

I love deception. Please don’t cancel the show. I would like to see what happens between Will and Joanna.

Kami February 27, 2013 at 8:59 pm

I really enjoy this show. It is very well written. So many layers of “Deception” to work through. I hope us viewers can the chance. PLEASE don’t cancel it!

Coco February 27, 2013 at 1:44 pm

I love Deception!!!!

Joanne February 27, 2013 at 2:56 am

This sucks. Just when I get into a show, then the fucking networks want to cancel it because the ratings are low. Start streaming your shows on youtube and you will really see how many people watch your shows. Furthermore, stop blocking your network websites for other countries. What I visit my family in Ghana and I want to watch my shows? I won’t be able to because NBC is blocked there.

zana February 26, 2013 at 10:40 pm

I love deception. It start getting good. Please dont cancel it because I want to see who kill Vivian and I want to see what going on with Will and Joanna.

Adina February 26, 2013 at 8:17 pm

I love Deception and I hope they bring it back for another season. Although I read online that the last episode will air on March 18.

E. Ross February 26, 2013 at 4:44 pm

It will be typical of the powers that be at NBC to cancel Deception after one season, leaving us hanging as to the punch line. I should have known better than to start watching an NBC show!

Anonymous February 26, 2013 at 10:13 am

I looooove Deception. The best way to get better ratings is to air the show in other countries. I’m in the UK and I stream it from here every week. I want to know what’s happening next. Please don’t cancel. Just make available elsewhere and you will see the ratings go higher.

dodz February 26, 2013 at 6:05 am

I’m from Middle East and I really love this show and they should continue air it on TV

Cheryl February 26, 2013 at 4:30 am

I really enjoy this show. I never had anything to watch on Monday until now. Keep it please!!!!!!!

Deserie February 26, 2013 at 12:33 am

I absolutely love deception, the characters are totally believable,
The plots keep me and my daughter coming back every week, we even
record it so we don’t miss it. Please, please don’t take it off, maybe strengthen
The relationships a little more, NBC give it time, I know it will work.
Even Ellen Degeneres, said on her show that she watched it.

Virginia February 25, 2013 at 11:48 pm

I love this show. The writers and actors are worth keeping the show for the second season. NBC SHOULD NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!!!! If they do, I am through with NBC because this will tell me they do not know a good show when they have one.

Yvonne February 25, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Love this show NBC give it a chance

kimberly February 24, 2013 at 10:40 pm