Deception: Season One Ratings

Deception TV show ratingsRevenge has been a success for ABC so NBC is trying Deception. Will this new TV show be cancelled after one season or become a big hit? Stay tuned.

Revolving around a female police detective who goes undercover in the wealthy world she left behind, Deception features the talents of Laz Alonso, Meagan Good, Victor Garber, Katherine LaNasa, Tate Donovan, Wes Brown, and Ella Rae Peck. This drama airs on Monday nights and NBC has ordered 13 11 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Deception is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled Deception after one season and 11 episodes.

UPDATE: Is Deception coming back for another season?

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.63 million total viewers.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 03/18/13 (season or series finale)
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.41 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 1.29 in the demo with 3.63 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 03/11/13
1.1 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.30 in the demo with 3.65 million.

Episode 01-09: Monday, 03/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.35 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 3.69 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 02/25/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.35 in the demo with 3.73 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 02/18/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.13 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.37 in the demo with 3.80 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 02/11/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.23 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.40 in the demo with 3.91 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 02/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.08 million (-17% change).
Season averages: 1.44 in the demo with 4.04 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-04: Monday, 01/28/13
1.3 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.73 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 1.52 in the demo with 4.29 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 01/21/13
1.3 in the demo (-19% change) with 3.61 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.63 in the demo with 4.47 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 01/14/13
1.6 in the demo (-20% change) with 4.14 million (-27% change).
Season averages: 1.80 in the demo with 4.90 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-01: Monday, 01/07/13
2.0 in the 18-49 demographic with 5.66 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.00 in the demo with 5.66 million.

With the premiere, NBC was up by 185% in the demo when compared to last year’s edition of Rock Center with Brian Williams in the same timeslot (0.7 rating). Compared to last season’s premiere of Smash on February 6th, NBC was down by 47% in the demo (vs a 3.8 rating) down by 51% in viewers (vs 11.44 million).

What do you think? Do you like the Deception TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Johna 221 March 4, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Love it !!!

denise March 4, 2013 at 10:35 pm

PLS GIVE IT A CHANGE, ADD MORE EXCITEMENT TO THE SCRIPT BECAUSE THE ACTORS HAVE GREAT TALENT. THANKS

barb March 4, 2013 at 8:27 pm

ugh! this show is awful…i can’t believe victor garber would do this-

Keith March 4, 2013 at 1:42 am

Every episode is full of suspense. Outstanding cast. Keep it going. Best show on Monday night. Lovin’ it. Looking forward to season #2.

Traci March 3, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Please don’t cancel this show. I love it and so do many others. Its definitely something my husband and I look forward to one Monday nights (even during Football season). If anything, change the night or time but don’t cancel teh show. It’s a great storyline and has a star cast. I love that you can never tell what is ever going to happen, unlike some shows. Meagan Good is a favorite!

Teri March 1, 2013 at 11:00 pm

STAYYYYY please ;) love it

Ashley March 1, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Please don’t cancel deception!!! Love it.

diane March 1, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Please people write to NBC contact page you want Deception renewed for season 2…It deserves another season and its better than other shows on their network besides I am tired of the comedy shows…

Tray February 28, 2013 at 11:40 pm

I love love love this show. There is such good writing on this show. I really hope the network keeps it. The suspense is amazing. I hope they get renewed. Their writing is better than over half of the shows out there!

Erica Pilibosian February 28, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Deception is a GREAT SHOW!!! I love the twists the show has and how you can’t tell who should be trusted or who is good or who is evil. I love it and please don’t cancel it. I tape it every week so I don’t miss any episodes and can fast through the ads.

Sandra February 28, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Love, love, love this show.
Please do not cancel.

diane February 28, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Fans adore this show because of the love couple Julian & Julian, I think the ratings are consistent and NBC should renew it!!! I rather watch this drama than Smash anyday!

Greye February 28, 2013 at 3:20 pm

I love this show very much. It is great!!! Please dont’ cancel it! It is a very interesting and exciting with lots of twists. I tape it every week to make sure that I don’t misss any episodes.

HT February 28, 2013 at 10:36 am

I love this show!! It keeps you on the edge of your seat and you want more!! Keep Deception on the air!!

shelia February 28, 2013 at 2:46 am

Nooooooo, don’t cancel the show!!! I love it. Joanna is great. Every week bring a new twist. Please don’t deprive me of good entertainment.