Deception: Season One Ratings

Deception TV show ratingsRevenge has been a success for ABC so NBC is trying Deception. Will this new TV show be cancelled after one season or become a big hit? Stay tuned.

Revolving around a female police detective who goes undercover in the wealthy world she left behind, Deception features the talents of Laz Alonso, Meagan Good, Victor Garber, Katherine LaNasa, Tate Donovan, Wes Brown, and Ella Rae Peck. This drama airs on Monday nights and NBC has ordered 13 11 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Deception is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled Deception after one season and 11 episodes.

UPDATE: Is Deception coming back for another season?

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.63 million total viewers.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 03/18/13 (season or series finale)
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.41 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 1.29 in the demo with 3.63 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 03/11/13
1.1 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.30 in the demo with 3.65 million.

Episode 01-09: Monday, 03/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.35 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 3.69 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 02/25/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.35 in the demo with 3.73 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 02/18/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.13 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.37 in the demo with 3.80 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 02/11/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.23 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.40 in the demo with 3.91 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 02/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.08 million (-17% change).
Season averages: 1.44 in the demo with 4.04 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-04: Monday, 01/28/13
1.3 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.73 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 1.52 in the demo with 4.29 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 01/21/13
1.3 in the demo (-19% change) with 3.61 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.63 in the demo with 4.47 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 01/14/13
1.6 in the demo (-20% change) with 4.14 million (-27% change).
Season averages: 1.80 in the demo with 4.90 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-01: Monday, 01/07/13
2.0 in the 18-49 demographic with 5.66 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.00 in the demo with 5.66 million.

With the premiere, NBC was up by 185% in the demo when compared to last year’s edition of Rock Center with Brian Williams in the same timeslot (0.7 rating). Compared to last season’s premiere of Smash on February 6th, NBC was down by 47% in the demo (vs a 3.8 rating) down by 51% in viewers (vs 11.44 million).

What do you think? Do you like the Deception TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

469 Comments on "Deception: Season One Ratings"

Notify of

Jenn
Jenn
April 15, 2013 2:15 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T CANCEL DECEPTION!!! I LOOOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH AND IT WAS GETTING REAAAAAALLY GOOD TOWARDS THE END

Anonymous
Anonymous
April 14, 2013 10:43 pm

I love this show. My family watches all together. Keep this series !!!

anon
anon
April 14, 2013 8:53 pm

I watched every episode on Hulu. Please bring it back.

Mary
Mary
April 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Love this show…please bring it back!

Ray-ray
Ray-ray
April 14, 2013 10:25 am

I love this show! It’s intriguing and awesome every episode! Please do not cancel it especially when Mia got kidnapped. I like the actors in it too!

glitterbird4
glitterbird4
April 12, 2013 11:17 pm

I love this sho!!!
please don’t cancel

Charline
Charline
April 12, 2013 10:22 am

I love, love this show. You can’t leave us hanging the storyline was just getting juicy pleases give it another season, at least give it a chance. BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!!

Amanda
Amanda
April 11, 2013 2:59 am
LOVE this show, Deception! Meagan Good is good; she plays a great role and I love the love/hate thing her FBI love & her have–although, I would like to see her end up with him. He is yum and great in his role! I love Tate; his character is the best at flip-flopping between bad & good guy. That look he had when he opened Ben’s door….woah! Serial killer Much!! The Dad, come on, there is a 90% chance he’s dirty & probably has blood on his hands. I hate to say it but most people who run a Billion… Read more »
Anonymous
Anonymous
April 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Great show just got into during last half of the season

Jan
Jan
April 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Love this show! Don’t know about the rating scale, but we don’t miss an episode. Should most definitely NOT be cancelled. Best Drama NBC has had in quite a while. Beats that goofy stuff they usually air. (why?)

Kathleen Smith
Kathleen Smith
April 10, 2013 2:40 pm

I loved Deception. Most of my friends are watchers. Please don’t cancel it.

Anne
Anne
April 10, 2013 7:24 am

Please bring back Deception I LOVE it!!!!

shirley
shirley
April 10, 2013 3:22 am

Good drama rich people think ‘s they can do anything this show goes after them no matter what the cost it’s refreshing keep the show going.

Mark
Mark
April 10, 2013 1:00 am

It would be disappointing if NBC cancels this show. I work nights and always DVR the show to watch on my days off. Quality acting. Good plot. Twists and turns. Bring this show back!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous
April 9, 2013 12:55 pm
I loved this show even though it was going around in circles as some put it … It had me on the edge of my seat always trying to figure out who was going to do what or what was going to happen next. The line of actors is amazing and sexy in this show!!! Please bring it back for another season and another!!! You have a night time soap opera here as my BF had put it when it got to the good scenes with Wes Brown or the FBI agent and Megan Good is not only a good… Read more »
1 4 5 6 7 8 31