Dharma & Greg: Watch Them Return on Two and a Half Men

Dharma and Greg cameoLast night, most people were tuning in to CBS to see Two and a Half Men for two reasons — to see if the sitcom could continue without Charlie Sheen and how well Ashton Kutcher would do.

The ratings were huge and TV fans were treated to a surprise Dharma & Greg reunion. As you may recall, Chuck Lorre co-created both Two and a Half Men and Dharma & Greg.

In the “Nice to Meet You, Walden Schmidt” episode, Evelyn Harper (Holland Taylor) was giving house tours, in hopes of selling her late son’s Malibu property. Dharma Montgomery (Jenna Elfman) was interested in the property while her husband Greg (Thomas Gibson) was not. Take a look:

If you’re a fan of Dharma & Greg and their relationship in this cameo bothers you, remember the characters aren’t actually identified. Plus, their sitcom was set in San Francisco, not Los Angeles. They could just be another married couple that happens to look like the Montgomerys. Feel any better?

What do you think? Did you enjoy the cameo? Do you think the couple were actually Dharma and Greg Montgomery?

Canceled and renewed TV show

9 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

I thought it was a great cameo. Frankly, the idea of happily ever after is nauseating and unrealistic. The cameo showed what I always figured would eventually happen, Greg got over Dharma’s not so cute hippy personality.

2. says

As a longtime fan of D&G I was surprised and disappointed to see them not as the usual characters but as a couple tied into an unhappy marriage. Like another commenter I prefer to think of them as living happily ever after in TV land. It was a great dynamic.

As for the Kutcher episode – crap. Utter crap.

3. Julius says

If they are smart they would do a darma & greg full length movie and take it to the box office to see how much people still really like darma and greg ..

4. Kimmie says

LOVED seeing them together! Was a great surprise and helped ease the pain of losing Charlie!! hubba hubba @ Ashton Kutcher

5. Amy says

It bothered me. I really enjoyed the chemistry on D&G, and the thought that their marriage was so unhappy upset me. I know they’re just fictional characters, but I liked to think of them as living happily ever after in TV land. BTW, are there any rumors of a DVD release of more seasons of D&G?

• Anonymous says

I agree Amy. If they had to go dark with it the idea of Dharma having had an extramarital or premarital trist with Charlie would have been better.

6. Ed says

I enjoyed it. It was a funny to see them together again and you know it was dharma and greg the way she said the Universe would provide for him. Great little surprise

7. Darvedd says

I wasn’t sure initially it was supposed to be the ‘D & G’ characters-remember Jenna Elfman appeared in an earlier season 2 part episode as a somewhat troubled character who was involved with romantically with Alan.